PDA

View Full Version : FS: 85 Regal Winter Beater

AllGoNoShow
11-23-2006, 05:21 AM
For sale is my 85 Buick Regal

2dr, 3.8L v6 *more fuel effecient then the v8 options*

Interior is kind of rady but its a beater. Exterior is 2 tone brown with black spots on the truck *don't ask :)*

Run and drives fine, maybe running a little rich before the new ignition was put in but other then that went from the NE to my house fine.

The tranny dipstick leaks, few $ seal I have been told but I have never gotten it looked at.

New:

Sparkplugs
Wires
Rotor
Cap

Problems:

No air cleaner for the 2bbl carb right now, can probably find one at PYP I just haven't found time to go down there and look

Tranny leaks *will have to put tranny fluid in before drive home most likely*

Firing order is screwed up, got brother to do it and he forgot to mark where they came off, I can fix it before sale if requested, its just so damn cold unless the car is moving I don't see a point.

Other then that its your typical beater.

Why choose the Regal over other beaters? These things are TANKS, old school domestic = solid steel bumpers/frames compared to the cheap jap cars, you accidently run off the road in this? no problem for you, that fence might look bad though :)

Won't be using it this winter just going to rock the BMW.

Price? $300 firm

AllGoNoShow
11-29-2006, 04:03 AM
Bump, supposed to warm up a little on the weekend so I will be attempting to redo the ignition order if I can find an hour or so