PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Domestic Ricers

l/l/rX
05-09-2003, 09:54 AM
i was on city transit yesterday after school :D i saw this ugly ass saturn. 4 door, brownish sort of color. huge black aluminum spoiler and some exhaust wasnt lowered or anything. do people really think that having a huge spoiler on their car make them go faster?

then today i saw this silver cavalier, while on the bus again aha, it had this HUGE silver aluminum spoiler! it was some what like this spoiler. i guess some people just dont get it:dunno:
http://http://www.konigwheels.com/images/53_b.jpg

edit: the pic doesnt seem to be working heres the link
http://www.konigwheels.com/images/53_b.jpg

rhizzle
05-09-2003, 10:23 AM
haha, some people i tell you. I saw some guy in a truck, not sure what kind, but he had a huge ass spoiler on it and like 7 inch exhaust, what a tool.

Speed_Dreams
05-09-2003, 06:18 PM
I saw a 4 door cav (silver) with a huge ass TIP not eve a muffler with a Huge wing and Type R stickers on it and "powered by honda" seat belt pads

Wildcat
05-09-2003, 06:21 PM
ya modding domestic compacts is a new low (neons, sunfires, cavaliers, saturns) im a domestic guy myself but honestly....

THAT SHIT IS WACK! :thumbsdow

izzoblitzo
05-09-2003, 06:49 PM
does the silver cav have a hood scoop?

theres one that delivers pizza for pizza hut on 17th.

Theres actually this really rad white one in the southwest that has a bomex body kit on it, slammed, with rims and exhaust... but then it got really messed up when he bought a park bench for it. And its like, one of those big ones too...

personally, a dtm, or a drag in those are better than stainless steel highchairs.

Team_Mclaren
05-09-2003, 07:35 PM
there's this guy with a drak green Ford Taurse in my school who's got nothing but a tip.... that thing is loud thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

l/l/rX
05-09-2003, 08:41 PM
izzoblitzo: im pretty sure it didnt have a hood scoop, it just drove by and all i really saw was the side of the car and the HUGE spoiler aha

Wildcat
05-09-2003, 09:10 PM
whats with kids and huge spoilers???
1) your car is front wheel drive
2) it has the displacement of a coke bottle
3) it looks fucking hideous

i dont get it... :rolleyes:

CrAzY_PLaYa
05-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

i think Coke Bottles have more?
http://l337images.com/images/picture147.jpg

Ben
05-09-2003, 11:21 PM
whats with kids and huge spoilers???
1) your car is front wheel drive
3) it looks fucking hideous

i dont get it... :rolleyes:

I agree with all but #2. There is nothing wrong with owning a small displacement motor, just the same as there is nothing wrong with owning a large displacement motor. Each have benefits and drawbacks.

RiceCake
05-09-2003, 11:25 PM
Refer to this:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15565

rice_eater
05-09-2003, 11:44 PM
hahahah...i got ALL of you beat...100% stock white cav 2 coupe with a HUGE HUGE wing and the screws from the old stock one still sticking out from the trunk about a couple inches....and he had LED squirters:rofl: :clap: :thumbsup: :rofl:

izzoblitzo
05-10-2003, 12:05 AM
maybe its just my luck, but is it just me, or does all these rides happen to be spotted up in the north somewhere? Theres not alotta suspicious lookin rides.. or notorious rides out in the SW, besdies some crv's, civics with HYPERWHITE brake lights, and hondas with red emblems. I go up to play some hockey in the NE, and wow man, theres all these 'typical ricer' cars you hear about on the forums up there. Sometimes, I just dont believe people when they describe something that seems so far out, but now I believe... Ive seen the light... guided by people's LED squirters.

Nix87
05-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Ive seen that tool running around in that truck around westhills. Always good for a laugh.
Nick

XylathaneGTR
05-10-2003, 09:37 AM
There's one older blue Neon that used to deliver pizza for Panagos (sp?)
It was regular blue, kinda lowered, not realy, and had these big ass fluffy dice hanging of the rearview mirror, aaaaand, It ALSO had like, This white fluffy shit glued all over the dash and steering wheel, with red/pinkish neons inside. And altezzas.
It made me want to die.
Lately every moron has been slapping Exhaust, Spoiler, 17s w/o lowering, on every car they can get they're hands on...

l/l/rX
05-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

Lately every moron has been slapping Exhaust, Spoiler, 17s w/o lowering, on every car they can get they're hands on...

heh, that sort of sounds like what we'll be doing in the future :confused: replace my stock spoiler with a kaminari spoiler(or something along that line), i already have the exhaust, and if we do get rims (hopefully summer) we're still not lowering the car seeing how its an all year round car :dunno:
but those wont be the only mods done.

Sky
05-10-2003, 09:47 PM
well either they think it makes them go fast or maybe they like the way it look. after all at least give them credit for putting on something they want and never care what other thinks.

=] yes they pay me to say it mahaha

Wildcat
05-11-2003, 12:27 AM
=] yes they pay me to say it mahaha

boooo... hahaha, noone likes a sellout! :D

Speed_RaSiR
05-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by CrAzY_PLaYa

i think Coke Bottles have more?
http://l337images.com/images/picture147.jpg

VTEC replaces displacement.

Joe Malms
05-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Speed_RaSiR

riiiight

lammer
05-14-2003, 08:54 AM
There's one older blue Neon that used to deliver pizza for Panagos (sp?)
It was regular blue, kinda lowered, not realy, and had these big ass fluffy dice hanging of the rearview mirror, aaaaand, It ALSO had like, This white fluffy shit glued all over the dash and steering wheel, with red/pinkish neons inside. And altezzas.
It made me want to die.

latley every moron is doing it eh..beats taking the transit like you

ZorroAMG
05-14-2003, 10:17 AM

Hahaha...yeah um...it sure does...LOL

Talies R
05-14-2003, 10:21 AM

yeah and?? what's your point?

Wildcat
05-14-2003, 10:53 AM

please say your joking, how does opening more valves at hight RPM "REPLACE" displacement??? :dunno:

buh_buh
05-14-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by lammer

latley every moron is doing it eh..beats taking the transit like you haha you've only been able to say this in the last week!

THREE40SEVEN
05-14-2003, 02:36 PM

You are an idiot:thumbsup:

l/l/rX
05-14-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
haha you've only been able to say this in the last week!

ahaha, at least he can say it now :banghead: lolz. it really does beat out city transit, annoying ppl, funny smells, no AC!! heh, really does bite

rice_eater
05-14-2003, 05:45 PM
ya modding domestic compacts is a new low (neons, sunfires, cavaliers, saturns) im a domestic guy myself but honestly....

THAT SHIT IS WACK! :thumbsdow

but we're the ones teaching you how to mod your car OWNED!!!:D

Wildcat
05-14-2003, 11:43 PM
yes.... you "owned" me, hang your head proud... i know never again to mess with the "rice-eater" , i cower in your presence :rolleyes:

...bitch :rolleyes: hah

hjr
05-14-2003, 11:58 PM

VTEC replaces displacement. no replacement for displ....... um i mean V-tec. :rofl: goddam, thats funny

hjr
05-14-2003, 11:59 PM
sig worthy too!

topher91
05-15-2003, 12:02 AM
yes.... you "owned" me, hang your head proud... i know never again to mess with the "rice-eater" , i cower in your presence :rolleyes:

Kids, play nicely........
Hey George, u got a digicam?? Seen my ride now??

rice_eater
05-15-2003, 12:44 AM

DUDE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! It was a joke man! It's called poking a little fun at people. If i was gonna be a smart ass and a bitch i would have made fun of you in that post instead of trying to help you! You took that shit the wrong way man...:dunno:

rice_eater
05-15-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by topher91

Kids, play nicely........
Hey George, u got a digicam?? Seen my ride now??

No i dont man...you know what i was actually thinking about that today oddly enough. Haven't seen your car around here for a while. Where is it? Watcha been doing to it?

Wildcat
05-15-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater

DUDE FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! It was a joke man! It's called poking a little fun at people. If i was gonna be a smart ass and a bitch i would have made fun of you in that post instead of trying to help you! You took that shit the wrong way man...:dunno:

haha, guy... i wasent offended at all, lol why r u even stressin it? we're on a fucking chat forum, i could give a fuck what anyone say on here :dunno: hahahaa

rice_eater
05-15-2003, 12:55 AM
oh i know man...but i'll probably meet one day at the track or at some meet and i like to get along with people :)

Wildcat
05-15-2003, 12:57 AM
oh i know man...but i'll probably meet one day at the track or at some meet and i like to get along with people :)

same, werent u at todays meet or no?

rice_eater
05-15-2003, 01:01 AM
nope...no idea where/when those things are...besides i dont know anyone on here who goes there so i wouldnt really know anyone:dunno: I'm sure i'll come out one day though. Isn't there talk about another track day?

ZorroAMG
05-15-2003, 02:02 AM
Wednesdays, 7pm Chinook back lot upper most parking section.

topher91
05-15-2003, 10:25 AM
Haven't seen your car around here for a while. Where is it? Watcha been doing to it?

Its sitting in my Garage at nite for now, that's why the 2k2 Civic is outside (my older bro's car). I just picked it up from the paint shop on tues!!!:drool:

rice_eater
05-15-2003, 10:36 AM
shit man...why did you have to repaint it when it's only a year old? It was white before too wasnt it? oh and for your sig why dont you put it on that yahoo photos thing...i think it's something like 30MB of space. Worth a look :thumbsup: