PDA

View Full Version : alpine remote entry

caverspencer
11-23-2006, 10:32 PM
I just bought a '97 accord that has an alipne keyless entry. The remote is a 4 button SEC-8426 FCC ID: B23AT68
The "brain" is FCC ID: B23AR55

Today my son was playing with the remote and now it doesn't work.

Can someone point me to some programming instructions for it?

I have tried the typical hold the valet switch, cycle the ignition, press the TX button then release the valet switch and nothing...

The light on the dash is flashing an odd pattern, i would have to watch it for several minutes to see if there is really a pattern or not.

Really i just want to be able to see the manual and figure it out...

Also what do the 4 button do? All that worked before was the blue panic button would both lock and unlock the door. I dislike that because if you press it twice you walk away thinking its licked when its not. What to the other buttons do? They are: Mode, EXT2/EXT3, EXT!/Valet and TX/Panic

hoamic11
11-24-2006, 01:09 AM
what model of alarm do you have?

the extra buttons can be setup to extra stuff, like trunk release, car starter, power window modules, stuff like that, if you didn't get them, then you wouldn't use em.

caverspencer
11-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by hoamic11
what model of alarm do you have?

The button is a 4 button SEC-8426
FCC ID: B23AT68

And main box (The "brain") is SEC-8028
FCC ID: B23AR55

hoamic11
11-24-2006, 11:25 AM
i've got an extra 8028 at home, so i'll see if i've got the books for it,

it's not that hard to do. Have you ever tired adjusting your sensor or changed any settings? if so then you'll know how easy it is. but i'll find the book when i get home.

hoamic11
11-24-2006, 12:59 PM
hey what's your email, i'll just send you the file now