PDA

View Full Version : 'Roids / Juice

Pages : [1] 2 3

sweetchariot
11-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Anyone here evr taken performance enhancing steroids, or no of anyone?.....side effects & which ones work best.

msommers
11-24-2006, 02:50 PM
I gotta ask why are you deciding to use steriods rather than the natural, SAFE way? I for one have to point out right now that short and long term effects of using steriods are not worth your 15 minutes of fame with big muscle.

nos_efx
11-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Just get into the gym, eat well, and sleep well.

Don't really know what it is with people today and steroids.

black_radiation
11-25-2006, 01:00 AM
everyone in the world wants results faster, people have no patience. dude seriously dont even think about roids, for one your gains will feel ill gotten, you seriously risk your life when you start juicing, eat healthy, have good RELIABLE supplements, a really good multi-vitamins and a good work out regiment, ive been going there for a year 5 days a week, hour and a half to 2 hours a day, just eating healthy, and ive seen SERIOUS gains, it takes time bro, everyone thinks your a loser if you use roids ;)

Pacman
11-25-2006, 01:58 PM
99% of the juice out there is fake or counterfeit so be careful. Lots of the stuff is made in some dudes "basement laboratory" and then put in fancy bottles to make it look legit.

I had a buddy who got a nasty infection in his leg from some juice that came from dubious origins.

Oh....and never believe the guy selling it to you who says "I've got a hook-up in Eastern Europe who gets it right from the pharma company"...that usually means his buddy was up all night mixing the stuff in his bathtub and they have a bottling/caping machine.

pepschnops
11-25-2006, 02:16 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHTXKl-R0l0

That link will explain why you dont touch that stuff.

11-25-2006, 02:22 PM
Why do you want to take steroids in the first place? I think you should judge your decision on that. Is it really worth it or not? Some people take steroids, have no sides at all, get good gains and keep them. On the other hand some people get good gains but really bad sides. I think the big deciding factor is if you are willing to take the risk.

BigMass
11-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by pepschnops
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHTXKl-R0l0

That link will explain why you dont touch that stuff.

rofl come on you actually fell for that shit? His arms have NOTHING to do with steroids. Its Synthol. Its oil. Its like a breast implant. So much misinformation on steroids. A lot of buildbuilders know more about steroids then doctors do. Its like drugs. Dont do drugs. Dont take steroids. Instead of scientific evidence on the subject people just listen to slogans.

Also steroids is such a broad term. There are hundreds of different types of "steroids". Its like saying " dont take medicine" They all have different side effects. Taking the wrong type with the wrong dose can potentially have negative side effects like every other drug. Taking the right kind, with the correct dose, can be pefectly safe. Basically there is tons of ignorance when it comes to anything banned or illegal. People dont question or look at things scientifically anymore. They just listen and nod their heads.

Asking on this forum about steroids is the dumbest thing you can do. Do your own research and ask on appropriate forums. Ask on a bodybuilding forum not on a car forum for one.

msommers
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
Asking on this forum about steroids is the dumbest thing you can do. Do your own research and ask on appropriate forums. Ask on a bodybuilding forum not on a car forum for one.

I would agree that asking about steriods specifically on a car forum isn't the best place for answers. Doing your own research in an UNBIAS forum will also lead you to answers. Personally, if you're so set on taking them, no one is going to stop you, it's your choice. Do your own medical and scientific research with sports articles and scientific research documentation and make a decision afterwards. Check out http://scholar.google.com/ and just type in steriods, this is a fairly decent search engine for articles that are worth while mentioning. Some steriods being safe? Yeah ok. How about I ask every person in Kines. at U of C and see what they have to say:rolleyes:

11-27-2006, 03:46 PM
http://forums.steroid.com/index.php

Lo)2enz0
11-27-2006, 04:29 PM
2 of my friends are on roids. i must say they are extremely big but at the same time emotionally unstable

well not totally but they have there ups and downs

stay off of it, just stick to the natural way

iceburns288
11-27-2006, 09:26 PM
^Yeah a friend of mine nearly destroyed the interior of a McDonald's because something was wrong with his fries. Weird shit.

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Juice is awesome. What are you guys talking about?

1-Bar
11-27-2006, 09:38 PM
whoop for increased estrogen and tig-ol' bitties!! Wait on a guy....wtf...!??!

VW02
11-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Steroids is probably one of the best choices you will make in your life. You are probably 130lbs-150lbs and want to gain weight right? Well I dont know the best kind, you go ahead and research the strongest and most potent stuff. But all I can say is that you will gain at least 50 lbs with ease in about 2 months. MY friend went from 164lbs to 256lbs in about 2 and a half months. Just take the roids for about 5 months, get super huge, and then try to maintain it afterwards. Dont listen to all the "hard workers" who keep saying that as long as you put time and effort you will see gains. What I say is effff that. Everyone knows they want to get huge really quick and dont want to have to put in the effort, because honestly it doesnt matter. Find out the best roids, take like 2 times the regular dose, and I guarantee you will be bigger then Mr. Valentino.

msommers
11-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by VW02
Steroids is probably one of the best choices you will make in your life. You are probably 130lbs-150lbs and want to gain weight right? Well I dont know the best kind, you go ahead and research the strongest and most potent stuff. But all I can say is that you will gain at least 50 lbs with ease in about 2 months. MY friend went from 164lbs to 256lbs in about 2 and a half months. Just take the roids for about 5 months, get super huge, and then try to maintain it afterwards. Dont listen to all the "hard workers" who keep saying that as long as you put time and effort you will see gains. What I say is effff that. Everyone knows they want to get huge really quick and dont want to have to put in the effort, because honestly it doesnt matter. Find out the best roids, take like 2 times the regular dose, and I guarantee you will be bigger then Mr. Valentino.

You get cooler and cooler every post you make, nice job.

VW02
11-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by msommers

You get cooler and cooler every post you make, nice job.

I am just trying to get the true message to the guy. I dont let society control me, I control it. But you of course are very whipped by society and it tells you that roids are bad therefore you trying cutting the guy's legs off. Everyone knows that steroids dont have bad side effects and all that they do for you is make you super huge. Perhaps if you had a intellectually deeper answer there would be more to say about you.

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-27-2006, 10:12 PM
^Hahaha, this guys an idiot.

But seriously...people love big guys on roids!

VW02
11-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by NATAS.KAUPAS
^Hahaha, this guys an idiot.

But seriously...people love big guys on roids!

How about you back that up a little more. Obviously your only scape goat would be to call someone an "idiot". When someone proves you wrong or does something you cant do, I bet you are the guy who says:"Oh I wouldnt want to do that" or "He is such a loser". So typical of such a static character such as you. If you want to make a point, then make a point. Dont just say some useless comment that has no meaning whatsoever, so when you finally figure something somewhat intelligent, then say it :thumbsup:

liquidboi69
11-27-2006, 10:19 PM
You should watch the whole TLC roid documentry:

http://media.putfile.com/Greg-Valentino-TLC-Steroid-Documentary-Part-1
http://media.putfile.com/Greg-Valentino-TLC-Steroid-Documentary-Part-2
http://media.putfile.com/Greg-Valentino-TLC-Steroid-Documentary-Part-3

It has a bunch of other people's stories too...including a bodybuilding champ, doctors, Greg Valentinos, and more. It was pretty interesting

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-27-2006, 10:43 PM
How about you back that up a little more. Obviously your only scape goat would be to call someone an "idiot". When someone proves you wrong or does something you cant do, I bet you are the guy who says:"Oh I wouldnt want to do that" or "He is such a loser". So typical of such a static character such as you. If you want to make a point, then make a point. Dont just say some useless comment that has no meaning whatsoever, so when you finally figure something somewhat intelligent, then say it :thumbsup:

If you only realized that what I've said is indeed true you'd be far smarter than your self reverence alludes. People such as yourself are but a mere annoyance, a pimple on the ass if you will, to those wishing to gather all of the facts and not just one or two fan boys shallow and ultimately worthless contributions. The simple fact that you have never partaken in the act of using AAS simply marks your advice and opinions as nonsense put forth as fact by a poser. It amuses me to no end that you fancy yourself an authority in this discussion based solely on something you have never experienced - you dynamic little bastard you. In fact the mere thought of you giving advice to someone you don't know, based on conjecture, and backed up by nothing more than your own wet dream of an ideal solution provides enough evidence to indicate that you should immediately take another deep puff of the tubesteak ventilator that swings between your "friends" massive thighs. In case you are unable to string these ideas into a coherent thought I'll leave you with this little gem - Get off a Nigga's dick because you don't look too bright with a mouthful of penis.

black_radiation
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
like Steve Michalik, THERE IS OBVIOUS SIDE EFFECTS OF STEROIDS, he had 2 strokes! its not worth the risk, its like saying cocaine has no adverse effects on your body, OF COURSE IT DOES! VW02, why dont you take steroids then if they seem to be the wonder drug that you make them out to be. By all means its the guys choice to do it and he can fuck his life up by it, its like letting somebody go down the path of taking a drug such as a methamphetamine or cocaine, you WILL get addicted to it and it will eventually kill you, i will put money down to say that i will NATURALLY outlive somebody building natural vs someone who has use roids and is double my size in say 10 years, my dad is a natural body builder, he has had TWO of his friends die from complications with steroids.

TO ANYONE WHO THINKS STEROIDS ARE COOL AND SAFE, i take back the die young part but, you know what those of you who are on steriods will sooner or later experience side effects, and the sad thing is several of you may die because of it just to look good in the public eye, it has nothing to do with being healthy when steroids are involved its all about appearance.

msommers
11-27-2006, 10:54 PM
I am just trying to get the true message to the guy. I dont let society control me, I control it. But you of course are very whipped by society and it tells you that roids are bad therefore you trying cutting the guy's legs off. Everyone knows that steroids dont have bad side effects and all that they do for you is make you super huge. Perhaps if you had a intellectually deeper answer there would be more to say about you.

Well I dont know the best kind, you go ahead and research the strongest and most potent stuff. But all I can say is that you will gain at least 50 lbs with ease in about 2 months. MY friend went from 164lbs to 256lbs in about 2 and a half months.

You tell me you want intellectually deeper answers and yet you use an example of your friend and how much bigger he got? You basically admitted you don't really know much about anabolic steroids anyways so why are you talking? Do you even begin to realize how much of an idiot you really are?

Less reputable sources
http://www.sportsci.org/encyc/anabstereff/anabstereff.html
http://www.steroidworld.com/sideeffects.htm
http://www.dea.gov/concern/steroids.html#4
http://www.anabolicsmall.com/anabol1.htm
http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/drugfact/steroids/index.html#healtheffects

Very reputable sources(Note that these are abstracts of articles and full articles can't be viewed without bypass login via U of C library or equivalent)
http://archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/151/10/1925
http://jama.highwire.org/cgi/content/abstract/269/21/2760
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2671596&dopt=Citation
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=3366514&dopt=Abstract
http://jcp.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/36/12/1132

The list could go on. And I really hope you actually fuckin' look at these instead of just overlooking them and thinking I'm a jackass. You are either just plain stupid and/or ignornant in your thinking or you're trying to test the waters with your outrageous posts and get a rise of out people. I for one would love to see your IP get banned either way. Find strong documention that the "hard workers" are idiots and you can wean yourself off of steroids and still retain mass without side effects connected with it or even maintain mass at all once you're finished using AS.

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Hoping someone dies may be a bit extreme, but I agree with the point your trying to make.

VW02
11-27-2006, 10:57 PM

If you only realized that what I've said is indeed true you'd be far smarter than your self reverence alludes. People such as yourself are but a mere annoyance, a pimple on the ass if you will, to those wishing to gather all of the facts and not just one or two fan boys shallow and ultimately worthless contributions. The simple fact that you have never partaken in the act of using AAS simply marks your advice and opinions as nonsense put forth as fact by a poser. It amuses me to no end that you fancy yourself an authority in this discussion based solely on something you have never experienced - you dynamic little bastard you. In fact the mere thought of you giving advice to someone you don't know, based on conjecture, and backed up by nothing more than your own wet dream of an ideal solution provides enough evidence to indicate that you should immediately take another deep puff of the tubesteak ventilator that swings between your "friends" massive thighs. In case you are unable to string these ideas into a coherent thought I'll leave you with this little gem - Get off a Nigga's dick because you don't look too bright with a mouthful of penis.

I hope you are black because I dont believe that a white person such as yourself has any right to use such a word. Your argument was coherent but that does not mean it makes sense. Just because you know how to use a thesaurus does not increase your intellectual capacity. In fact, you substituted your words with others so much that your statement has become diffused and meaningless, quite ironic because you tried to make your statement seem quite important by searching up the "biggest" words you could find. One thing you have some truth is that yes, I have not done steroids. I am sure you have done it and now that you have realised how "terrible" it is you are now trying to help someone who YOU DONT KNOW ASWELL out. Dont be hypocritical, try to analyse all this meaningless info you are trying to tell me and reduce it and condense it. It will make it much more powerful. Thanks.

VW02
11-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by black_radiation
like Steve Michalik, THERE IS OBVIOUS SIDE EFFECTS OF STEROIDS, he had 2 strokes! its not worth the risk, its like saying cocaine has no adverse effects on your body, OF COURSE IT DOES! VW02, why dont you take steroids then if they seem to be the wonder drug that you make them out to be. By all means its the guys choice to do it and he can fuck his life up by it, its like letting somebody go down the path of taking a drug such as a methamphetamine or cocaine, you WILL get addicted to it and it will eventually kill you, i will put money down to say that i will NATURALLY outlive somebody building natural vs someone who has use roids and is double my size in say 10 years, my dad is a natural body builder, he has had TWO of his friends die from complications with steroids.

TO ANYONE WHO THINKS STEROIDS ARE COOL AND SAFE, i hope you die young because thats the sooner you wont be spreading your bullshit to impressionable minds.

Buddy be nice to the guy... I know msommers is spreading some bullshit around and all, but hoping he will die... young... I mean come on now, you are way too extreme. Lets talk more maturely and have some common sense. Thanks

black_radiation
11-27-2006, 11:08 PM
as above i take back the "i hope you die young part" but its a reality a good percentage of people who take steroids have a VERY high chance of either having a major heart attack/stroke or even dying i just hate to see people throw their lives away to look huge in the public eye which could be accomplished in safer fashions

VW02
11-27-2006, 11:14 PM
as above i take back the "i hope you die young part" but its a reality a good percentage of people who take steroids have a VERY high chance of either having a major heart attack/stroke or even dying i just hate to see people throw their lives away to look huge in the public eye which could be accomplished in safer fashions

Ok thanks, I agree, I dont like to see people waste life and breath. But ULTIMATELY we must come to realize that it is THEIR lives. Keyword is THEIR. So you should have no input on the way that they live THEIR lives why? Because it is THEIR lives. I am stressing the word THEIR.

msommers
11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
... you should have no input on the way that they live THEIR lives why? Because it is THEIR lives. I am stressing the word THEIR.

...Just take the roids for about 5 months, get super huge, and then try to maintain it afterwards. Dont listen to all the "hard workers" who keep saying that as long as you put time and effort you will see gains...

Just a tad hypocritical don't you think. Funny how this isn't suprising in the least.

By the way, you failed to reply to my post, have you even bothered to read any of the articles or should I automatically assume that you bypassed it because you are prejudice that it is bullshit?

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-27-2006, 11:27 PM
So then why are you up on your soapbox proselytizing the merits of doing AAS? I told you before, you're an idiot - you can't even follow you own train of logic. ULTIMATELY YOU ARE A MORON. Ultimately indeed.

black_radiation
11-27-2006, 11:30 PM

are you on crack, thats so hipocritical its not even funny, i REALISE its THEIR lives, thats why im giving MY opinion of what steroids do and thats also what everyone else is doing, including you, but the difference between you and i is my point is based on facts(same with msommers, great researching) that there is SERIOUS health concerns when using any type of AAS, where as your points are just irresponsible and not only misleading but incredibly untrue. im sure there is a few people who have lived long lives under the use of steroids but the percentage of that is so low its not even feasible that somebody should take steroids based on that fact alone. if you have HARD, evidence that says that steriods dont have an adverse on your body i would absolutely LOVE to see them

VW02
11-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Ok this is for msommer and black_radiation and NATAS.KAUPAS.
Ok for black_radiation:
I dont know about you, but my body is strong. I am mentally and physically capable of injecting anything into my body and living through it. Not just living through it, I grow with it, and become stronger than ever. Smoking for example, it has made my cardio increase dramatically, even with the regular 1 hour per day, I never could of imagined the amount of cardio I can do now. What I said on the steroids was MY opinion, just like how you are saying YOURS. My body is strong and can handle limitless amounts of AAS. I get no adverse affects, NOTHING, NADA

Done deal.

Next off

Natas.Kaupas:
Your last post leads me to believe that
A) you got someone else to write your previous "insightful" post
B) you really did use a thesaurus and dictionary
C) You are simply saying random shit that has no relevance.

All you say is people being dumb stupid and moronic. I have nothing to say because your brain wave is on 10 Hz and mine is on about 50 GHz region.

OK best for last!
msommers:
You are absolutely right, I completely bypassed your meaningless articles that were "trustworthy" sources. You are quite young I presume, maybe 16-18. So I will give you a nice lesson to be learned. If EVER, and I mean EVER you TRULY want to know something, find out for yourself. WHy? because the only one who truly matters and who can really trust, is yourself. I dont care if some random guy who calls himself a doctor writes up some long ass report about something THAT HE DIDNT TRY. Unless its an ex bodybuilder who tried it and is now reviewing it, it really has no relevance. So if it is a ex bodybuilder who is talking about side effects and all the bad things that happened, he is simply weak.

If you guys really need some help about some issues but are too shy to post publicly, PM and we can talk. Im here for you young guns.

SoSlowDx
11-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Speechless :rofl: :nut:

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-28-2006, 01:13 AM
I dont care if some random guy who calls himself a doctor writes up some long ass report about something THAT HE DIDNT TRY. Unless its an ex bodybuilder who tried it and is now reviewing it, it really has no relevance.

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad to see you finally agree with the rest of us in coming to the conclusion that you're an idiot with nothing to offer the discussion. As an aside, had I realized earlier the degree of your feeble intellect I would have tried to use smaller words to accommodate your clearly lacking reading comprehension and inability to follow one train of thought through to completion. I'm sorry you're not a bit smarter and are unable to participate on a more academic level. For clarity sake if you still feel compelled to participate kindly keep to using the emoticons to express yourself. Thanks.

three.eighteen.
11-28-2006, 01:21 AM

All you say is people being dumb stupid and moronic. I have nothing to say because your brain wave is on 10 Hz and mine is on about 50 GHz region.

where the fuck do i take that test? can you get steroids for that too?? :rofl: :rofl:

w3apon
11-28-2006, 01:28 AM
LMFAO VW02, this is gold!!!

:goflames:

GTS Jeff
11-28-2006, 03:13 AM
I dont let society control me, I control it.

Funny, I thought rage2 controlled this society. :dunno:

black_radiation
11-28-2006, 03:23 AM
but VW its proven there is no short term effects like infections or behaviour, were talking long term effects, heart complications, testosterone/estrogen levels, erectile dysfunction, blood clots anything that has a serious risk towards your health, you may say you have had NO side effects whatsoever but what about 10-15 years down the road? like i said before theres just too much data to prove that anabolic steroids are immensly harmful to your body OVER LONG TERM PERIODS OF TIME

black_radiation
11-28-2006, 03:31 AM
Im not arguing that he should take my opinion over yours, what im saying is my opinion has HARD evidence behind it, your opinion has you and your buddy who have used/experimented with AAS over a short period of time which could not possibly have ANY admissible results. theres just not a wide enough span in the timeline for your results to be accurate and just because you had a good experience with short term side effects, he may not, but by all means vice versa. i seem to find that you are just repeating yourself on your bias that you had a good experience with them and thats not really a credible piece of information

~Leah~
11-28-2006, 09:52 AM
Okay I'm sorry but this guy is ridiculous.... I know I'm gonna get flamed, because I do pretty much every time I post but COME ON.

Ok for black_radiation:
I dont know about you, but my body is strong. I am mentally and physically capable of injecting anything into my body and living through it. Not just living through it, I grow with it, and become stronger than ever. Smoking for example, it has made my cardio increase dramatically, even with the regular 1 hour per day, I never could of imagined the amount of cardio I can do now. What I said on the steroids was MY opinion, just like how you are saying YOURS. My body is strong and can handle limitless amounts of AAS. I get no adverse affects, NOTHING, NADA

Done deal.

Cool, you're like Superman or something! Let's throw lots of AAS and how about some kind of lethal injection in you, I want to see you grow with it. I'm not familiar with superheroes... maybe you're like the Hulk instead?

Next off

Natas.Kaupas:
Your last post leads me to believe that
A) you got someone else to write your previous "insightful" post
B) you really did use a thesaurus and dictionary
C) You are simply saying random shit that has no relevance.

Another wow... that's absolutely amazing considering the average human brain operates at an approximate maximum of ~30Hz when fully alert and focused. You are just unreal!

OK best for last!
msommers:
You are absolutely right, I completely bypassed your meaningless articles that were "trustworthy" sources. You are quite young I presume, maybe 16-18. So I will give you a nice lesson to be learned. If EVER, and I mean EVER you TRULY want to know something, find out for yourself. WHy? because the only one who truly matters and who can really trust, is yourself. I dont care if some random guy who calls himself a doctor writes up some long ass report about something THAT HE DIDNT TRY. Unless its an ex bodybuilder who tried it and is now reviewing it, it really has no relevance. So if it is a ex bodybuilder who is talking about side effects and all the bad things that happened, he is simply weak.

If you guys really need some help about some issues but are too shy to post publicly, PM and we can talk. Im here for you young guns.

So basically all research ever done means dick all. When KNOWLEDGEABLE and EDUCATED people conduct research, the test subjects clearly know more about the effects and the body. Haha, stupid reasearchers!!! They're probably just doctors and scientists who went to school for 8 more years than all the roid users and they don't know shit. Suckers. What a waste, hey?

Well bud, I'm glad you got the attention you were craving so badly on some online forum. I understand you need to get away from your hand once in a while. I am really glad also, that you control society. I don't know where society would be without a superhuman like you. We bow down to you oh great and wise one.

I know you're going to take low blows at me -- go ahead. I know I'm some stupid bitch who knows nothing because I have never taken steroids, I have my Knes degree, so you assume I'm just "booksmart" rather than "streetsmart" about shit like this, and I worked in a roid heavy gym for 2 years around people and fellow trainers who do/did it. I know that's nothing compared to the intellect you have, and the 1 person you know who did it, but who am I to talk? Clearly no one is as superior as you.

VW02
11-28-2006, 09:53 AM

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad to see you finally agree with the rest of us in coming to the conclusion that you're an idiot with nothing to offer the discussion. As an aside, had I realized earlier the degree of your feeble intellect I would have tried to use smaller words to accommodate your clearly lacking reading comprehension and inability to follow one train of thought through to completion. I'm sorry you're not a bit smarter and are unable to participate on a more academic level. For clarity sake if you still feel compelled to participate kindly keep to using the emoticons to express yourself. Thanks.

Dude I dont want to talk to you anymore. Dont think you are smart because you have some decent diction in there. I have studied all of your other posts and guess what, I have come to conclusion that you are ACTUALLY using the thesaurus for this post ONLY. Give up the act, no one cares how advanced or how far behind your diction is, as long as you can make a strong point in your argument, nothing else matters. Dont forget our brainwaves are completely different.

Originally posted by three.eighteen.

where the fuck do i take that test? can you get steroids for that too?? :rofl: :rofl:

I think you can go to the crtc and get a brainwave reflection test. See how your brain responds to the waves etc. But its in Toronto and would cost a lot of money or a good connection like mine.

And for black_radiation:
Ok lets look at it from this perspective ok? Try to be understanding and dont let your irrational behaviour affect you. Say that your friend bought some creatine and thought it was helping him a lot. He got really good gains really quick. This guy is your BEST friend and you trust him FULLY. So when you ask what the best creatine is, obviously he will recommend the one he is taking. Ok, so lets say some doctor just developped a new protein drink, that for some reason cant be taken with creatine. This doctor is going to make up some huge "experiment" and he will come into conclusion that creatine is BAD. Why? All about economics, all those doctors are doing it for a reason! They dont just decide that they want to do some cool tests to increase their reputation, nope. World is corrupt, I know you are young but you will soon realize that everything happens for a reason and there is no such thing as a "do gooder". Ok so in conclusion in case you didnt understand anything I said (not saying you are dumb like NATAS.KAUPAS). The doctors can not be trusted, neither can the body builder because they are all influenced by something or someone else. No one actually spends lots of money to do a "free" research. The only people you can trust is the people who on this earth ok? So me and my "buddy" have tested this stuff, and we are the only ones who can give him a true opinion that is not tainted with other intents. Thanks

ps NATAS.KAUPAS Dont take my thing where I say Thanks at the end of the argument, get your own originality. Thanks

VW02
11-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Okay I'm sorry but this guy is ridiculous.... I know I'm gonna get flamed, because I do pretty much every time I post but COME ON.

Cool, you're like Superman or something! Let's throw lots of AAS and how about some kind of lethal injection in you, I want to see you grow with it. I'm not familiar with superheroes... maybe you're like the Hulk instead?

[b]
Another wow... that's absolutely amazing considering the average human brain operates at an approximate maximum of ~30Hz when fully alert and focused. You are just unreal!

[b]

So basically all research ever done means dick all. When KNOWLEDGEABLE and EDUCATED people conduct research, the test subjects clearly know more about the effects and the body. Haha, stupid reasearchers!!! They're probably just doctors and scientists who went to school for 8 more years than all the roid users and they don't know shit. Suckers. What a waste, hey?

Well bud, I'm glad you got the attention you were craving so badly on some online forum. I understand you need to get away from your hand once in a while. I am really glad also, that you control society. I don't know where society would be without a superhuman like you. We bow down to you oh great and wise one.

I know you're going to take low blows at me -- go ahead. I know I'm some stupid bitch who knows nothing because I have never taken steroids, I have my Knes degree, so you assume I'm just "booksmart" rather than "streetsmart" about shit like this, and I worked in a roid heavy gym for 2 years around people and fellow trainers who do/did it. I know that's nothing compared to the intellect you have, and the 1 person you know who did it, but who am I to talk? Clearly no one is as superior as you.

Ok Leah. I dont need to low blow you, you are even lower than NATAS.KAUPAS. No need to respond to you because all you are doing is ranting and pretty much talking to yourself. The best way to connect personally is to write a journal. I am assuming you are a girl so it wouldnt feel awkward to do so. You should not get overworked or else you will get wrinkles and as a girl I wuld assume you would want to look your best.

I am simply giving my opinion and suggestions and I just want to help. Kind of like the "uncorrupted" doctors that you trust your beliefs and life with. I am sorry but why do you do this? Just because they went to school for a longggg time? No I didnt think so. Thanks

hussein
11-28-2006, 10:45 AM
I skipped a few of the posts in this thread because they are just people regurgitating what society has been harping for a long time. Lots of people also look at the great bodybuilders of today and think that it is disgusting, my family and many of my friends included. They think it is stupid to look at men who are so big and muscular and are only wearing posing trunks.

I actually think that if you want to try anabolic steroids that it isn't a big deal, permitting you do it after reading a range of different studies, people's experience, and consulting the people around you who may be more knowledgable in this area. Then you have to come to your own conclusion as to whether it is somthing you want to do or not and how much you want to take.

I personally do not know much about anabolic steroids on an experience level, but I am somewhat interested in them. Unlike the poeple who in this thread know nothing about the subject and just post the negative things which people tell them.

I would also like to add that those who discredit doctor's and medical research which actually have proper statistical data and have drawn fair conclusions are going too extreme on the pro steroid argument, as yes there are many unreliable reports but there are also reports which are reliable.

Ultimatly it is your decision whether you do or don't, and don't let social biases get the best of you. The OP didn't ask for a bunch of garbage posts, and as I read it, simply wanted to know about people's experiences, not whether to take them or not.

Darkane
11-28-2006, 12:35 PM
VW02 your the man :rofl: :rofl: Could you just briefly talk about how smoking Increased your "cardio"?

Pacman
11-28-2006, 12:41 PM

ps NATAS.KAUPAS Dont take my thing where I say Thanks at the end of the argument, get your own originality. Thanks

Hey, am I still allowed to use "Mmmmm k, thanks, buh bye" or have you copyrighted that phrase as well?

black_radiation
11-28-2006, 03:19 PM

Dude I dont want to talk to you anymore. Dont think you are smart because you have some decent diction in there. I have studied all of your other posts and guess what, I have come to conclusion that you are ACTUALLY using the thesaurus for this post ONLY. Give up the act, no one cares how advanced or how far behind your diction is, as long as you can make a strong point in your argument, nothing else matters. Dont forget our brainwaves are completely different.

I think you can go to the crtc and get a brainwave reflection test. See how your brain responds to the waves etc. But its in Toronto and would cost a lot of money or a good connection like mine.

And for black_radiation:
Ok lets look at it from this perspective ok? Try to be understanding and dont let your irrational behaviour affect you. Say that your friend bought some creatine and thought it was helping him a lot. He got really good gains really quick. This guy is your BEST friend and you trust him FULLY. So when you ask what the best creatine is, obviously he will recommend the one he is taking. Ok, so lets say some doctor just developped a new protein drink, that for some reason cant be taken with creatine. This doctor is going to make up some huge "experiment" and he will come into conclusion that creatine is BAD. Why? All about economics, all those doctors are doing it for a reason! They dont just decide that they want to do some cool tests to increase their reputation, nope. World is corrupt, I know you are young but you will soon realize that everything happens for a reason and there is no such thing as a "do gooder". Ok so in conclusion in case you didnt understand anything I said (not saying you are dumb like NATAS.KAUPAS). The doctors can not be trusted, neither can the body builder because they are all influenced by something or someone else. No one actually spends lots of money to do a "free" research. The only people you can trust is the people who on this earth ok? So me and my "buddy" have tested this stuff, and we are the only ones who can give him a true opinion that is not tainted with other intents. Thanks

WHAT THE FUCK are yout talking about, your mixing 2 products comment has NOTHING TO FUCKING DO with what were talking about, im talking about you attempting to discredit BONAFIDE research done by hundreds of doctors not just a few in an attempt to stimulate a market to buy more of one thing instead of another. were not talking about economy asshat, were talking about the safety of peoples lives. stay on topic if you going to argue and like leah said, you must be superman because you havent been affected by steroids in the early stages of its use, OMFGWTFBBQ lol, sorry to burst your bubble superman, but neither did 75% of other steroid users, they end up being affected by steroids LATER IN LIFE.:thumbsup:

waypastfast
11-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Who made VW02 the expert on this subject anyway??

black_radiation
11-28-2006, 03:53 PM
i believe its self appointed ;)

.civictyper.
11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
wow this thread went to shit...

iceburns288
11-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I think it's a massive, extended owning of some kind. VW02's posts just look so satirical. Either that, or he has Tourette's.:rofl:

msommers
11-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Why does this not come to suprise me anymore, it is almost like you look forward to me owning you on a consistent basis.

You are quite young I presume, maybe 16-18. How about using you're brain for a moment. If I was 16 AND in university, I first and formost would be a hell of a lot smarter than you, and I'd be 16. I'm 21 for the record. And may I ask old you are? Considering at your age you think you're a think-tank of knowledge, bursting at the seams?

If EVER, and I mean EVER you TRULY want to know something, find out for yourself
I guess the crack heads downtown aren't enough evidence for you that crack is an addicting, life stealing drug. I guess anyone including my parents that told me injecting heroine into my body are complete morons because they havn't tried heroine and don't really know if it is bad from personal experience.

You are absolutely right, I completely bypassed your meaningless articles that were "trustworthy" sources.
If you had even bothered to read any of those "trustworthy" articles, which by the way would take less than 10 minutes to read the abstracts, are involving amateur and experience bodybuilders. Not some joe-blow down the street interested in getting money for participating in a research project.

I dont care if some random guy who calls himself a doctor writes up some long ass report about something THAT HE DIDNT TRY. Unless its an ex bodybuilder who tried it and is now reviewing it, it really has no relevance. So if it is a ex bodybuilder who is talking about side effects and all the bad things that happened, he is simply weak.

Dude..... *sign* why bother.

Im here for you young guns.
You need to shut the fuck up and learn that educating people to make decisions on their own is one concept of being their for them. Telling them/us (no idea how old you are) that taking steroids is the best thing that will happen in your life is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. I can honestly say without hesitation that you are the most ignorant, uneducated, narrow-minded person I have yet to come across in all of my years.

I'll be honest, if I am completely wrong and someone proves it to me, I am willing to accept that I was wrong and learn from it. Learning new ideas and concepts is what I enjoy and am very open to them. However, when I know someone is wrong and I am 100% confident with legitamite proof of my thinking, I will not stop until you admit you're wrong or you just shut up. Knowing your personally VW02, I look forward to argueing with you again.

EDIT: I'm very sad at the fact, VW02, that you essentially trust no one except yourself. Someone has screwed you over in the past and you'rerelucant to trust anyone else's opinion or reference. Don't put your burden on someone else's shoulders. This is simply a guess mind you but I have a feeling I'm not far off.

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Is it really that surprising that a someone like VW02 goes to such lengths? He's a poser. It's what they do.

VW02 I'm glad you've studied "all of my other posts". Nothing is more satisfying to me than knowing that your envy knows no bounds.

VW02
11-28-2006, 09:17 PM
Ok guys I was busy all day researching about steroids. I have read over 50 reports that would be the most "reliable" in your guy's (black_radiation/msommers) view point.

First of all let me reply to all the smaller posts as msommers and black_radiation simply rant and rant and their arguments lose all meaning.

For smoking, it doesnt damage your lungs, its all mental. If you can mentally defeat the barrier that smoking "weakens" your lungs then you will be ultimate. I for one have surpassed the greatest mental block of history, therefore my cardio has become at least 3 times better since I started to smoke. I dont know if this is related to the brand of cigs (Marlboro) but I have seen jurastic improvements. I use to be able to go speed 10 for maximum 20 minutes and now I can do speed 14 for 1 hour with ease.

Pacman, you can go copyright your own phrase, I only copyright ones I created and that are 100% original. Your phrases are way too common to even be CONSIDERED copyright succeptible.

Ok I dont have much to say to black_radiation, he is quite spastic:
I know economy was not the "main" topic but the point I was saying was that our economy drives our society and vice versa. These supposive "doctors" are just getting paid millions to favor something in a research. There is no way that YOU can be 100% certain that these researched side effects and consequences are true. If YOU HAVE NOT DONE THEM, there is NO WAY, you can be absolutely sure that these findings are true. You can take the false research into account, but they will never be reliable.

Now for my good ol' buddy msommers:
Ok first of all, just because you are 16 and in university does NOT make you smarter than everyone else ok? Just because you are slightly younger then most first year university students does not give you the right to be stuck up and think you are the best. People like you who think you are so smart look down on others. Guess what, I have not called anyone dumb or stupid, I try to look at both sides of the pie ok? You may be smart at university, but with age comes wisdom... Its a cliche but maybe you have not heard it yet. How do people make decisions in life? Through personal experiences. If everyone in the world started to tell you that slitting your wrists was a good thing would you do it? I am sorry but like I said before, society DOES NOT control me. Maybe everyone here is controlled by it, but I sure as hell ain't.
I think I got all your points

ps No I have not been screwed over FYI.

NATAS.KAUPAS
buddy come on....

This is for black_radiation and msommers:

Ok you guys need to relax, take a breather and think. You guys are not looking at both sides. You guys are on your side and you are not even looking at the other side. Which makes me wonder how you can call me narrowminded. Believe me I am trying to see where you are coming from and I respect your opinions. Just because you guys think differently then me will not cause me to call you guys idiots or morons, which is exactly what you guys are doing. I know you guys are younger, but I am trying to teach you guys some things in life. First of all be understanding, dont try to push people down ok? Thats just not what you do. When you make your argument, say it with sincerity, be understanding, try to look at everyone as equals. I dont blame you for your ways, I was once like you guys too, so I can be patient for you guys to mature. Maybe when you are 20 you guys will be much better.

pps Being immature is not a bad thing, I was simply giving you guys one of your charactaristics.

KenP
11-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Steroids when used properly by an adult male will cause essentially no harm and have no long term side effects. The mass majority of people don't know ANYTHING about steroids. Only what they have heard/seen on the news. and the news plays them out to be the devil. Please educate your self on this topic before posting. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I will answer/entertain all questions about training/suppliments/diet/steroids or anything related to the gym.

VW02
11-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by KenP
Steroids when used properly by an adult male will cause essentially no harm and have no long term side effects. The mass majority of people don't know ANYTHING about steroids. Only what they have heard/seen on the news. and the news plays them out to be the devil. Please educate your self on this topic before posting. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I will answer/entertain all questions about training/suppliments/diet/steroids or anything related to the gym.

:werd:
Second guy to actually know what he is talking about. You hear that? NO HARM

KenP
11-28-2006, 09:37 PM
I should say that this is when they are used properly! Don't think you can go and just juice up hard on ever type of steroid and it will be ok. There are MANY different types of steroids ranging in strength and side effects, injected to ingested. I am an advocate of steroids but only when used properly and by some one educated on them.
I know people taking steroids and they have little to no idea about what they are putting in their body! No very smart at all, again like I said if you have questions ask away.

NATAS.KAUPAS
11-28-2006, 10:32 PM
^Oh god, it's the return of 1-Cent. Should we call you 2-Cent? or 1/2-Cent?

I have a request for you KenP: what personal, first hand knowledge do you have with using AAS? That is to say, do you, or have you ever used AAS, for what length time, which esters, and what dosage? Remember, I'm asking what you have personally done - not what your read, what your buddy did, etc...you.

KenP
11-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Sorry I don't feel comfortable discussing all of that information in a public thread. Shoot me a private message and we can discuss this in private. I would love to trade information and results with you about what has worked/hasnt worked. How you train while using and not. But yes I have and will again be cycling again soon.
Cheers

VW02
11-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Sorry I don't feel comfortable discussing all of that information in a public thread. Shoot me a private message and we can discuss this in private. I would love to trade information and results with you about what has worked/hasnt worked. How you train while using and not. But yes I have and will again be cycling again soon.
Cheers

Well guys.
I am sorry to inform msommers and black_radiation and NATAS.KAUPAS

But it seems I have just won the debate. No hard feelings.

And again, if you guys are feeling down, feel free to shoot me a PM ;)

black_radiation
11-28-2006, 11:26 PM
haha you won the debate because some other guy who has also had short term experience with juice has backed you up. im going to agree that with overuse it is more prominent to have worse side effects LONG TERM, but im not going to lay down the fact that THERE IS PROVEN DATA showing that there is Serious long term side effects from steroids even with light use. your the biggest jackass ive ever seen, its obvious you have the bigger E-Penis.... oh vw i wish i had the backup you had, the doctors, my dads friends, hundreds of articles from reputable sources, are all bogus facts because your such a god seeing that you have some other random person backing you up on a bunk statement and all of my sources are totally useless. ok you win... *pause pause pause *NOOOOT [/borat]

liquidboi69
11-28-2006, 11:26 PM
ROFL :rofl: U R SELF-PROCLAIMED 'WINNARR' AFTER ONE GUY AGREED WITH U. HAVE A COOKIE.

His hostility must be from roid-rage :rofl:

black_radiation
11-28-2006, 11:35 PM
lol liquid ill second your hero cookie proposition

writhen
ok you win... *pause pause pause *NOOOOT

*ERROR* please check coding. :D :rofl:

codo
The only side effect I see is you become the Governor of California....

VW02
11-28-2006, 11:37 PM
haha you won the debate because some other guy who has also had short term experience with juice has backed you up. im going to agree that with overuse it is more prominent to have worse side effects LONG TERM, but im not going to lay down the fact that THERE IS PROVEN DATA showing that there is Serious long term side effects from steroids even with light use. your the biggest jackass ive ever seen, its obvious you have the bigger E-Penis.... oh vw i wish i had the backup you had, the doctors, my dads friends, hundreds of articles from reputable sources, are all bogus facts because your such a god seeing that you have some other random person backing you up on a bunk statement and all of my sources are totally useless. ok you win... *pause pause pause *NOOOOT [/borat]

Ok, I have lots of proven data that steroids has no negative short or long term effects. I win now? guess what I have a phd in kinesiology and a masters specifically in AAS. I also wrote a nice article review. I did many tests and have come to the conclusion that there are no negative effects. Do you believe me? Probably not, so why do you believe the other "doctors"? Did they mail you the OC of their degrees etc to prove they arent lying to you? How can you trust their results? Did they do the tests on every ethnicity at every age and every diet and every different genetic code? Nope. They might had some bad cases, which were rare, but you talk about them as if they were common... guess what, everything is dangerous, even air because some people have had "problems" with them. Just open your eyes a little more, please. The younger you are the tighter your eye lids.

KenP
11-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Like I said it depends on what/how much/how long you use for. I never said that it's ok to take ANY amount of steroid. Yes many studies have proven that there are implications that come with using, but have they studied every steroid in ever use combined with every other one?
To use or not to use is up to the individual. I just hope you are ready to deal with the problems that may come from this. The best piece of advice I can give you is educate your self as much as possible before using.

VW02
11-28-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by liquidboi69
ROFL :rofl: U R SELF-PROCLAIMED 'WINNARR' AFTER ONE GUY AGREED WITH U. HAVE A COOKIE.

His hostility must be from roid-rage :rofl:

Ummmm do you even know who KenP is? aka 1-cent? Maybe you are too new to this forum, but this guy is a legendary fitness guru. You young people should learn to respect your elders, or at least SHOW it. Well KenP has actually developped his own steroid if you are current with his affairs. He tells me its gonna 100% fool proof. :thumbsup:

KenP
11-28-2006, 11:45 PM
^Oh god, it's the return of 1-Cent. Should we call you 2-Cent? or 1/2-Cent?

I am not saying that I am any expert on steroids, but who are you to denounce me and my knowledge with no idea of what I have/haven't done. I am now going to assume you are a world class body builder or have been on the cover of many men's fitness magazines? If this is the case then yes feel free to denounce and talk down to me, as I am not at your level. However I am going to assume you are just the average user with similar knowledge. I am just adding to a conversation and don't understand why you are cutting me down for no reason.

VW02
11-28-2006, 11:47 PM

I am not saying that I am any expert on steroids, but who are you to denounce me and my knowledge with no idea of what I have/haven't done. I am now going to assume you are a world class body builder or have been on the cover of many men's fitness magazines? If this is the case then yes feel free to denounce and talk down to me, as I am not at your level. However I am going to assume you are just the average user with similar knowledge. I am just adding to a conversation and don't understand why you are cutting me down for no reason.

Sorry for the way black_radiation talks. He has not learned that he needs to respect his elders... He makes many assumptions and yes, all he does is try to cut your legs off. Luckily I got iron legs so I dont worry about that too much. Teach the boy a lesson :thumbsup:

black_radiation
11-28-2006, 11:48 PM
VW02 you dont win, this isnt a matter of who wins or loses, we talking about the fact that you told a guy that steroids are the coolest thing to do, so, hey guess what i heard: all the cool kids are doing coke these days, i guess you should too:rolleyes: serious long term side effects from steroids ARE COMMON, they AREN'T a rarity in the body building world.

KenP i agree with you on your point that the person should educate themselves as BEST they can before they use, instead of using people who are heavily biased such as me, msommers, natas, or more importantly VW02, as it seems his goal is to look cool not to have a long healthy life. if a person DOES decide to use any type of AAS they should take GREAT precautions and be ready for the consequences 20 years down the road. honestly you seem like a decent guy with a good head on his shoulders and i hope that you never have any complications, its people who abuse the shit who will suffer greatly but there is no doubt in my mind that a good majority of people have a high chance of having a complication several years down the road even with a light cycle of steroids.

Sonic_A4
11-28-2006, 11:51 PM
natural way is the way to go, why do you guys argue about the dumbest shit, you wanna reck your body and treat it like an amusement park then go for it , and you only have one body, and also but if your lazy your lazy just do it the natural way

KenP
11-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Very true, and thank you.

I have read some very stupid/untrue things posted in this thread. Just trying to give an honest *some what* educated opinion. I don't have a degree in medicine so please don't quote anything I have said.

Sad but true every time you open a fitness magazine or watch Mr. Olympia it's more than likely that everyone is using/used steroids. It's physically impossible to get the human body into that shape with out the use of them. Look at the size difference in the first Mr. Olympia compared to the Mr. Olympia's of today.

If you plan on going into body building and want to actually go somewhere with it be prepared to use steroids. If you are someone looking to increase your health and gain a few pounds of mass in the process I would say stay away from steroids.

Again I will say it, if you use be prepared for any/all consequences.

Sonic genetics play a HUGE roll in how big you can get naturally, some people are unable to get to the size they wish to be without the use of steroids.

black_radiation
11-29-2006, 12:00 AM
well my opinion comes from myself and my dad, we both just use a very good regiment when it comes to eating,training, etc, my dad isnt mr olympia but he has been in a few competitions and placed 2nd a few times and once got gold against a few guys with roids, and leaving ego at the side, im well built, 240 lbs, not ripped, ripped but im cut, got a 4 pack, i look like i work out is what im trying to say. I just hope that the person doing it is prepared to deal with life down the road if they have a heart attack or stroke, i realise that the "now" thoughts are great, look huge, get laid lots, people are intimidated by you etc, but think if you have a family 20 years down the road with kids and you have a stroke and die because of something you did for the moment 20 years ago, was it really worth it to put your family through that heartache? thats basically how i see the use of steroids ive seen people die from them so im biased towards that argument.

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:02 AM
VW02 you dont win, this isnt a matter of who wins or loses, we talking about the fact that you told a guy that steroids are the coolest thing to do, so, hey guess what i heard: all the cool kids are doing coke these days, i guess you should too:rolleyes: serious long term side effects from steroids ARE COMMON, they AREN'T a rarity in the body building world.

KenP i agree with you on your point that the person should educate themselves as BEST they can before they use, instead of using people who are heavily biased such as me, msommers, natas, or more importantly VW02, as it seems his goal is to look cool not to have a long healthy life. if a person DOES decide to use any type of AAS they should take GREAT precautions and be ready for the consequences 20 years down the road. honestly you seem like a decent guy with a good head on his shoulders and i hope that you never have any complications, its people who abuse the shit who will suffer greatly but there is no doubt in my mind that a good majority of people have a high chance of having a complication several years down the road even with a light cycle of steroids.

First of all, only you guys are biased, not me. Im not narrowminded or ignorant. You guys are ignoring all the facts that are not published. Where did I say ANYWHERE that taking steroids made you COOLER?? Just dont over do the steroids, just like how you dont over do anything else, thats just common sense.

Juice is awesome. What are you guys talking about?

Guess who agrees with me? haha its me and natas vs msommers and black_radiation

I agree, juice is good, except that I dont want some lazy guy to get bigger than me faster when he didnt even put in the effort.

So you send me a PM that you agree with me but then on a public forum you disagree? wtf, sorry I couldnt keep this private I just cant deal with two faced liars.

ercchry
11-29-2006, 12:06 AM

Sorry for the way black_radiation talks. He has not learned that he needs to respect his elders... He makes many assumptions and yes, all he does is try to cut your legs off. Luckily I got iron legs so I dont worry about that too much. Teach the boy a lesson :thumbsup:

You sir are a plug everything you say is contradicting yourself first off you start this thread by saying that its not you that have used steroids but a ‘friend’ then later on its from your own personal experience of steroid use that it had ‘no side effects’ and a few other things here like this quote ^ yeah umm that was NATAS.KAUPAS and not black_radiation and also no where at all does msommers say he is 16 he sayed he was 21. again you are indeed a plug.
THANKS

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

You sir are a plug everything you say is contradicting yourself first off you start this thread by saying that its not you that have used steroids but a ‘friend’ then later on its from your own personal experience of steroid use that it had ‘no side effects’ and a few other things here like this quote ^ yeah umm that was NATAS.KAUPAS and not black_radiation and also no where at all does msommers say he is 16 he sayed he was 21. again you are indeed a plug.
THANKS

As I stated before (which you probably read) I do not respond to irresponsible accusations and "put downs". Also no where have I said that I used the juice. Thanks

ercchry
11-29-2006, 12:13 AM
Ok for black_radiation:

Done deal.

o really you never sayed that? hmmm well i think you did. there is another reply some where that it you sayed that you only trust your own experiences should i also find that?

o and if you have 'never done it' then maybe everything you have said is complete BULLSHIT so in reality you have lost this argument

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:16 AM

o really you never sayed that? hmmm well i think you did. there is another reply some where that it you sayed that you only trust your own experiences should i also find that?

o and if you have 'never dont it' then maybe everything you have said is complete BULLSHIT so in reality you have lost this argument

ummmmm just because I said I can handle limitless amounts of AAS that means I did it? I said my close buddy is doing it. So you are wrong, you are digging for dirt in a cement cemetery ok buddy. Go look up whatever you want.

KenP
11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Damn you Black! Haha, we are very different body builds! I am an ecto :( So it's very difficult for me to get BIG I can get cut very easily but for me to get big is almost impossible naturally.
You are lucky you have good genes to work with if you want to get big, I am working against mine! I am done posting in this thread, it's going to trash. To many people posting stupid garbage to sound "cool".
But I wish you nothing but the best in your bodybuilding/weight lifting career.

It's not how heavy you lift, it's how you lift heavy.

black_radiation
11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
WUT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I NEVER SENT THAT TO YOU!?!

I agree, juice is good, except that I dont want some lazy guy to get bigger than me faster when he didnt even put in the effort.

ok now we know your just creating shit now, msommers isnt the 16yr old here, i think you are, you have a PHD now? congratulations fuckbag have a hero cookie because your lying out of your ass, its obvious your uncredible

your a complete retard

Thanks.
^
(oh yeah sorry thats your saying, my bad captain duschebag)

black_radiation
11-29-2006, 12:20 AM
you to kenP, good luck man and i honestly hope you have a good run with the roids dude, because i have respect for somebody like you, to be civil about the situation, good luck brotha, maybe one day well meet in a comp ;)

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:22 AM
WUT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I NEVER SENT THAT TO YOU!?!

ok now we know your just creating shit now, msommers isnt the 16yr old here, i think you are, you have a PHD now? congratulations fuckbag have a hero cookie because your lying out of your ass, its obvious your uncredible

your a complete retard

Thanks.
^
(oh yeah sorry thats your saying, my bad captain duschebag)

Ok good, at least I know you have a little bit of common sense. So if you cant believe me, the "doctor on the internet" then how can you say you can believe some even more random ass guy who says he is a "doctor"? That was the simple point I was trying to drill in your titanium skull.

And again just because you say im uncredible means im uncredible?? You need another breather you getting spastic again, you white people and your uncontrollable emotions.

ercchry
Ok I dont have much to say to black_radiation, he is quite spastic:
I know economy was not the "main" topic but the point I was saying was that our economy drives our society and vice versa. These supposive "doctors" are just getting paid millions to favor something in a research. There is no way that YOU can be 100% certain that these researched side effects and consequences are true. If YOU HAVE NOT DONE THEM, there is NO WAY, you can be absolutely sure that these findings are true. You can take the false research into account, but they will never be reliable.

search done :guns:

liquidboi69
Originally posted by Darkane
VW02 your the man :rofl: :rofl: Could you just briefly talk about how smoking Increased your "cardio"?
I don't know, but lets just agree with him or else he'll just start trying to prove his point with 2 more pages of arguing. Lets all do coke too, diuretics FTW. It'll help us absorb protein and build muscle :thumbsup:

Afterall, he'll become stronger no matter what he takes anyway...no adverse effects either, he took a time machine to the future to see if he would get any of those long term side effects everyone's talking about. It's aaalll good. awwww yeaaaa. It's obvious his PHD told him smoking would increase lung capacity and in turn, his cardio. :drama:

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:24 AM
you to kenP, good luck man and i honestly hope you have a good run with the roids dude, because i have respect for somebody like you, to be civil about the situation, good luck brotha, maybe one day well meet in a comp ;)

I am assuming you do not respect yourself because you must be the most uncivil and brutish person I have ever encountered.

black_radiation
11-29-2006, 12:26 AM

Ok good, at least I know you have a little bit of common sense. So if you cant believe me, the "doctor on the internet" then how can you say you can believe some even more random ass guy who says he is a "doctor"? That was the simple point I was trying to drill in your titanium skull.

And again just because you say im uncredible means im uncredible?? You need another breather you getting spastic again, you white people and your uncontrollable emotions.

im saying your uncredible because your making up stuff such as me PM'n you, my outbox has seen your name but only because we had a transaction where i sold you some electronics WE HAVE NEVER EXCHANGED PMS REGARDING STEROIDS FOR THE RECORD., so why the fuck should we believe you if you put words in my mouth? im not talking about internet doctors either im talking about ones that my dad has gotten information from ad body building conventions/conferences etc, and for the record im not 16 or however fucking young you think i am, im 20, why dont you just stop making bogus accusations, facts, hell why dont you just stop posting period and let people who ARE CREDIBLE give somebody information.

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:26 AM

search done :guns:

Dude you dont make sense. How does me saying that the only way you can know FOR SURE is doing it yourself, mean that I took steroids? You are just pulling up random ass quotes. Save yourself the time.

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:33 AM

im saying your uncredible because your making up stuff such as me PM'n you, my outbox has NEVER seen your name, so why the fuck should we believe you if you put words in my mouth? im not talking about internet doctors either im talking about ones that my dad has gotten information from ad body building conventions/conferences etc, and for the record im not 16 or however fucking young you think i am, im 20, why dont you just stop making bogus accusations, facts, hell why dont you just stop posting period and let people who ARE CREDIBLE give somebody information.

EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE DOWNFALL OF BLACK_RADIATION! WE CAN NOW KNOW HE IS A LIAR!! AHAHAHA. Check mine and your trader rating, we had a transaction, in which we only contacted by PM. So you are a HUGE ASS LIAR, I just completely discreedited you, I hope you can admit defeat to that. Also, who is it that you are giving info to? The OP? Well he obviously was making a joke of a topic because he has not responded once.

Thanks for coming out. msommers is down, and you are down and same with NATAS because I proved he was on my side.

Thanks thanks thanks

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ercchry
11-29-2006, 12:34 AM

Dude you dont make sense. How does me saying that the only way you can know FOR SURE is doing it yourself, mean that I took steroids? You are just pulling up random ass quotes. Save yourself the time.

ok fine you have never done them. but this just comes back to my first point of you being full of shit and contradicting everything you say. just going threw reading the stupid shit coming out of your pasts is really starting to piss me off. and they are not random quotes at all they just further prove my point and that point you may ask? you are nothing but an arrogant uneducated dumb ass that is just trying to get off to people getting pissed off at him on the web

black_radiation
11-29-2006, 12:34 AM

I am assuming you do not respect yourself because you must be the most uncivil and brutish person I have ever encountered.

im uncivil and brutish? wut the hell are you talking about, and i dont respect myself, IM THE ONE NOT DOING STEROIDS DUMBASS. dude seriously let it go, no one is going to listen to you because your 100% uncredible, and you sir are the one pulling random shit out of your ass

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:35 AM

im uncivil and brutish? wut the hell are you talking about, and i dont respect myself, IM THE ONE NOT DOING STEROIDS DUMBASS. dude seriously let it go, no one is going to listen to you because your 100% uncredible, and you sir are the one pulling random shit out of your ass

go read the post i just replied with, you have no right to call me "uncredible" because you sir are the LIAR

liquidboi69
11-29-2006, 12:38 AM

ok fine you have never done them. but this just comes back to my first point of you being full of shit and contradicting everything you say.
Yea if you are so sure that all the studies are BS, why aren't you taking them yourself. There are no/very little adverse effects afterall.

And if you DO believe there are adverse/unknown effects, that just supports our point that doing them are bad, which is why you havn't taken them. And don't tell me it's expensive, you have a PHD in kinese afterall, I'm sure you can get them for cheap. Sigh...

black_radiation
11-29-2006, 12:41 AM
ok my bad, i forgot that 4 months ago we met up to sell something, my fucking bad, i still never pm'd that message to you, so call me a liar because i forgot we had a transaction, i remember you, you are young so shut the fuck up about maturing, i NEVER sent that pm to you about "juice is cool" so grow the fuck up

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by liquidboi69

Yea if you are so sure that all the studies are BS, why aren't you taking them yourself. There are no/very little adverse effects afterall.

And if you DO believe there are adverse/unknown effects, that just supports our point that doing them are bad, which is why you havn't taken them. And don't tell me it's expensive, you have a PHD in kinese afterall, I'm sure you can get them for cheap. Sigh...

Its not price and its not the effects because there are none

Its the fact that I dont do illegal things, thats all :thumbsup:

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:43 AM
ok my bad, i forgot that 4 months ago we met up to sell something, my fucking bad, i still never pm'd that message to you, so call me a liar because i forgot we had a transaction, i remember you, you are young so shut the fuck up about maturing, i NEVER sent that pm to you about "juice is cool" so grow the fuck up

and then I thought you were a nice guy... I guess looks can be decieving.. I dont remember you being 220 lbs? Also you still didnt give me the cable to hook up the speakers to the tc, you scammed me, but me being the nice guy still gave positive feedback. I have enough self respect to do something kind for you
:thumbsup:

smontyLS1
11-29-2006, 12:46 AM
Just for the record it makes me feel good knowing those guys on roids need to show off their arms before they drop their pants. I can be proud and just drop my pants.

ercchry
11-29-2006, 12:47 AM

Its not price and its not the effects because there are none

but you will recommend doing them to others? :whipped:

VW02
11-29-2006, 12:50 AM

but you will recommend doing them to others? :whipped:

Umm yes... Of course I recommend it. But someone with a phD has some sort of "reputation" to uphold, and something like a simple charge for using illegal substances would not look good on my resume :)

liquidboi69

Oh of course :D. Then there's no way to tell if you really can "handle injecting anything into your body and living through it. Not just living through it, growing with it, and becoming stronger than ever."

Because since there's tonnes of illegal drugs you havn't tried injecting yet, you can't really claim that your body can handle 'anything.' So therefore, you body can handle legal drugs? Welcome to every other person out there.

So do your colleagues with PHDs in Kinese all smoke to work out better like you too?

black_radiation
dude whatever, i think we all know by now your some young dumbass kid looking to be an attention whore on beyond and look like a cool guy, fantasizing about steroids hoping to impress people but i guess you dont do "illegal" things so your a guru on shit you've never had to deal with and again FOR THE RECORD: VW02 DOESNT HAVE A PHD IN JACK SHIT because the kid is only maybe 18 ive met him, ive seen what he looks like, so another thing to ding him on a lie should i start adding up the shit ive lied about it or do you just want to give up? because it would save me 5 more minutes of typing but it would be worth it to uncover your bullshit producing ass