PDA

View Full Version : best audio installer in lethbridge?

downtime
11-24-2006, 02:28 PM
I know their is future shop ,visions,and another shop that installs car audio components which is the best in town?

canadianskyline
11-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Stay Tuned Installations HANDS DOWN!!! Bob is the man. :thumbsup:

inline6turbo
11-24-2006, 07:53 PM
i had all my equipment (3000$ worth) at stay tuned for four months waiting for him to build my shit, he never even started it. so i picked up all my crap, drove to visions in calgary and got ian to do it for half the price and in four hours.

:thumbsup:

downtime
11-25-2006, 10:32 AM
I will give ian a call.

inline6turbo
11-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by downtime
I will give ian a call.

hes at the visions on richmond and sarcee, hes awesommee imo. Great quality work, tell him Renee referred you, he may give you a deal, maybe not, depends what mood hes in lol.

crazydave
11-26-2006, 02:24 PM
stay tuned!
and mak customs:thumbsup:

JO-WN4GE
11-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
i had all my equipment (3000$ worth) at stay tuned for four months waiting for him to build my shit, he never even started it. so i picked up all my crap, drove to visions in calgary and got ian to do it for half the price and in four hours.

:thumbsup:

:rolleyes: maybe go in their and book a time to get it done then???? if u just tell him that u want something done and in ur spare time kinda deal he'll put it off LOL, and also alot of times he quotes alot higher then what he accualy charges, everytime i've delt with him he basicly shoots himself in the foot and gives me a wicked deal for no reason at all.

canadianskyline
11-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by JO-WN4GE

:rolleyes: maybe go in their and book a time to get it done then???? if u just tell him that u want something done and in ur spare time kinda deal he'll put it off LOL, and also alot of times he quotes alot higher then what he accualy charges, everytime i've delt with him he basicly shoots himself in the foot and gives me a wicked deal for no reason at all.

Werd. Bob is the good shit, i wouldnt go anywhere else.

Did you threaten to sue him by chance? :rofl:

funkedelic
11-26-2006, 06:15 PM
i agree with stay tuned, please don't take your car anywhere near mak customs. :rolleyes:

JO-WN4GE
11-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by funkedelic
i agree with stay tuned, please don't take your car anywhere near mak customs. :rolleyes:

ouch..... reason??

inline6turbo
11-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Bob could have been very busy, but he had set a time frame for me and then never went through with it. Could have just been my luck.

funkedelic
11-27-2006, 01:07 AM
are you serious?! reason? well besides over charging .. rude customer service, and taking your car to an unlicenced shop??

I had some work done on my truck, it was in there to get it dropped another couple of inches and they were doing a c-notch on the frame.

Well, when i had the bed off.. i noticed that they bolted AND welded everything together and it was a truly horrendous job. There was welds all over the place, half of them not welding anything together. 2 minutes after i drove it from the shop, i had something fall off! I have Pictures in case you think it im making any of this up.

Also, half the people i know that have taken their car there, really regret it!!

I wouldnt want something like that to happen to anyone else. Go to a real proffesional.

garagefujimoto
11-27-2006, 08:03 AM
:eek: