PDA

View Full Version : this is just not cool

sh0ko
11-24-2006, 05:41 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/taunt-with-water.html

writhen
11-24-2006, 05:45 PM
I have nothing to say to that. I hope the Americans learn from what's coming to them.

Sharpie
11-24-2006, 06:02 PM
:dunno: I kinda laughed at the fact the kid that chased the soldiers for so long didn;t even get the bottle of water.

James
11-24-2006, 06:07 PM
wow Thats pretty cold.....that little guy sure could run though.

streetarab
11-24-2006, 06:19 PM
great, now everyones gonna think every american taunts poor kids and makes them run through streets after a bottle of water, here come the stereotypes!

harv91
11-24-2006, 06:22 PM
wow that was the most cold hearted shit i've seen
those fuck up troops FTL :thumbsdow

gerrycurl21
11-24-2006, 06:27 PM
I cant relate to iraq kids, but afghani kids do the same thing... Half the time they just open the water bottle and dump the water out.. just to keep the bottle.

Its not like they are dying of thirst. They have streams/rivers or "wadi's" is what they call them. Where there is a village, there is water nearby.

We even found a bunch of water bottles filled with gas and layed ontop of a IED on the side of the road.

.... my friend who was actually on fire after a roadside bomb. Because of gas in bottles and bags ontop of the explosive.

sh0ko
11-24-2006, 06:34 PM
I kinda laughed at the fact the kid that chased the soldiers for so long didn;t even get the bottle of water.

wow buddy thats pretty harsh

Zephyr
11-26-2006, 03:58 AM
Don't judge. My best bro tells me about this when he was over there and showed me video from his phone. Most of those kids are brats and throw rocks, sharp objects or find something to use as weapons towards the soldiers. The soldiers can't do anything back because they are just kids. So all they can do is taunt them with food to get back at them. Those kids often do damage, destroy and even cause the death of a soldier. They usually approach them and ask for money, a cig, candy, or whatever, and sometimes after giving them something, they attack the soldiers with rocks and stuff.

Fuck Bush, but support our troops.