PDA

View Full Version : Gang Fight

l/l/rX
05-09-2003, 04:13 PM
okay first off lets get some things down, yes i know fightings bad. so why am i posting this? because it was some nuttie ass shit. :guns: (just dont bash me for posting this)

sooo, anyone at wendys today at brentwood? around...2:45ish er so? well anyways there was the biggest fight there. and i believe it was over a phucking scale! :banghead: but yea it was SUPPOSE to be a "1 on 1" fight then turned into one ugly gang fight. brown(17 ppl er so) vs azns(26ish er so) from SWC.

this is how the fighting began, someone from one side said some shit then of course everyone gets all hyped up, and then before you know it, i see batons, billy bats, pipes comeout. this azn guy got sliced on his arm. from his elbow up. it was sik >_<. people got bashed on the heads with batons bleeding n stuff.

well that was just some of it, there are way too many details to cover.

cipher
05-09-2003, 04:15 PM
cover them!

B17a
05-09-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
okay first off lets get some things down, yes i know fightings bad. so why am i posting this? because it was some nuttie ass shit. :guns: (just dont bash me for posting this)

sooo, anyone at wendys today at brentwood? around...2:45ish er so? well anyways there was the biggest fight there. and i believe it was over a phucking scale! :banghead: but yea it was SUPPOSE to be a &quot;1 on 1&quot; fight then turned into one ugly gang fight. brown(17 ppl er so) vs azns(26ish er so) from SWC.

this is how the fighting began, someone from one side said some shit then of course everyone gets all hyped up, and then before you know it, i see batons, billy bats, pipes comeout. this azn guy got sliced on his arm. from his elbow up. it was sik &gt;_&lt;. people got bashed on the heads with batons bleeding n stuff.

well that was just some of it, there are way too many details to cover.

That's crazy shit man, these guys think they're straight outta Compton or what? Glad I'm not in high school anymore, too many wankers who couldn't fight off a 80 year old grandma without their "posse". :guns:

hinggu
05-09-2003, 04:18 PM
yeah, i am sure glad none of that shit happened when i was in swc

bksze
05-09-2003, 04:28 PM
man seriously, do you have to post every fukin thing you see? there were no gangs involved, just a bunch of guys with weapons . . . if you don't stop runnin your mouth, youl'l end up like the rest of them . . . mind your own fukin business man . . . let the news report this shit

Toms-Celica
05-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by bksze
man seriously, do you have to post every fukin thing you see? there were no gangs involved, just a bunch of guys with weapons . . . if you don't stop runnin your mouth, youl'l end up like the rest of them . . . mind your own fukin business man . . . let the news report this shit

You should screw off and mind your manners

l/l/rX
05-09-2003, 04:32 PM
actually, SD members thats a gang if i recall

edit: heh and i dont recall seeing any news crews there

Zephyr
05-09-2003, 04:34 PM
wow 26 asians. how come i'm not suprised, wait i see that here a lot. asians r small, but we come it packs, what we lack in height, we make up in size. gangs r dumb, just let the dogs tear each other up and let the pigs handle the rest.

Super_Geo
05-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Gang violence isn't all that bad as long as no innocent bystanders are hurt. They can shoot each other dead for all I care, that way there's fewer of them to deal with.

bksze
05-09-2003, 04:40 PM
i should mind my manners? tell buddy to stop slandering . . . it's people like him that perpetrate the fact that gang violence is running rampant throughout our community, next thing you know, he's gonna get his ass kicked and he's going to come on here and spout off about being so innocently jumped for no reason, grow up . . . your common sense is evident through yoru post

"edit: heh and i dont recall seeing any news crews there"

did you see a fukin news crew after the first plane hit the WTC? was that on the news? give me a break,

Toms-Celica
05-09-2003, 04:42 PM
i should mind my manners? tell buddy to stop slandering . . . it's people like him that perpetrate the fact that gang violence is running rampant throughout our community, next thing you know, he's gonna get his ass kicked and he's going to come on here and spout off about being so innocently jumped for no reason, grow up . . . your common sense is evident through yoru post

&quot;edit: heh and i dont recall seeing any news crews there&quot;

did you see a fukin news crew after the first plane hit the WTC? was that on the news? give me a break,

Sorry, thought you were threatening him at first, I withdrawl my comment

B17a
05-09-2003, 04:42 PM

Am I missing something here? He told a story (which I assume to be true) of a big fight between two large ethnic groups. That is close enough to a "gang" fight for me. Why are you worried about him getting his ass kicked?

l/l/rX
05-09-2003, 04:47 PM

guy why are you freaking out on me soo badly? everybody is going to know somehow, well the people involved, witnesses who saw it. its just a little info thas all man.
and um, what are you talking about with the WTC? that is totally irrelevant to this thread, because that was something global which started a war between 2 ethnics.

Super_Geo
tell buddy to stop slandering . . . it's people like him that perpetrate the fact that gang violence is running rampant throughout our community

What part of his post was slander? And what's wrong with posting what he saw?

bksze
Originally posted by B17a

Am I missing something here? He told a story (which I assume to be true) of a big fight between two large ethnic groups. That is close enough to a &quot;gang&quot; fight for me. Why are you worried about him getting his ass kicked?

i'm not worried about him getting his ass kicked, i could care less if he did got beat . . .

i'm saying he's been running his mouth about all these fights (prior to this event included) . . . maybe i'm in a particularly sensitive mood about this one but i don't like it when facts are skewed, exagerrated or somehow used to portray something other than that of what happened . . .

SoSlowDx
shit probably them SD boys that's all I can think of, it's stupid but it's none of our business.

Zephyr

man chill, ur post doesn't make sense, why would he get his ass kicked? what common sense?! this is a news post! there isn't any common sense involved. and yes there was news crews out there when the plane hit. y do u think there r so many different versions of the video tape regarding the second one, not including the amature footages....

B17a
05-09-2003, 04:49 PM

i'm not worried about him getting his ass kicked, i could care less if he did got beat . . .

i'm saying he's been running his mouth about all these fights (prior to this event included) . . . maybe i'm in a particularly sensitive mood about this one but i don't like it when facts are skewed, exagerrated or somehow used to portray something other than that of what happened . . .

Out of curiousity, where you there? :dunno: And what is SD, my gang lingo is a little dated.

Zephyr
05-09-2003, 04:50 PM

portrayed?! wtf hes just saying "two groups, latino background, and asian background fighting" wtf did he say "oh yea those dudes witht he shaved heads and the mustaches, vrs the dudes in the civics with the altezzas, spiked hair and baggy pants"? no he didn't, its a just a "street enounter" he is sharing, if u dont like what u read, then close the window, move ur mouse to the top right and click the x, u dont need to come flaming at him for his post. if u dont like it, u have the option of leaving or not reading, dont start arguments just cuz u dont like it.

bksze
05-09-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

guy why are you freaking out on me soo badly? everybody is going to know somehow, well the people involved, witnesses who saw it. its just a little info thas all man.
and um, what are you talking about with the WTC? that is totally irrelevant to this thread, because that was something global which started a war between 2 ethnics.

i'm freaking on you because you think this is cool . . . you post it like it's hot shit, it's not, this kinda shit is never cool and it starts a train of violence

i was using that to prove a point, one in which you don't still don't seem to understand, a news crew is not required to be present at a scene in order to present the news,

but i realise what i'm up against, i won't get through to you, how can i when you think the bombing of a the WTC started a war between 2 ethnics . . . i'm sorry i even posted in this thread . . . with that i'm done with this thread

jdmakkord
05-09-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr

portrayed?! wtf hes just saying &quot;two groups, latino background, and asian background fighting&quot; wtf did he say &quot;oh yea those dudes witht he shaved heads and the mustaches, vrs the dudes in the civics with the altezzas, spiked hair and baggy pants&quot;? no he didn't, its a just a &quot;street enounter&quot; he is sharing, if u dont like what u read, then close the window, move ur mouse to the top right and click the x, u dont need to come flaming at him for his post. if u dont like it, u have the option of leaving or not reading, dont start arguments just cuz u dont like it.

By brown, he probably means east indian. Up here the spic's dont have big groups like that.

B17a
Originally posted by jdmakkord

By brown, he probably means east indian. Up here the spic's dont have big groups like that.

La Raza esse!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

l/l/rX

how did i run my mouth to the events prior to this one? okay mayb my numbers of people were a little off, but there were seriously AROUND those numbers. and i didnt exagerrate on anything, if you dont beleive me just go check out his arm for your self okay?

Superesc
05-09-2003, 04:56 PM

i'm freaking on you because you think this is cool . . . you post it like it's hot shit, it's not, this kinda shit is never cool and it starts a train of violence

i was using that to prove a point, one in which you don't still don't seem to understand, a news crew is not required to be present at a scene in order to present the news,

but i realise what i'm up against, i won't get through to you, how can i when you think the bombing of a the WTC started a war between 2 ethnics . . . i'm sorry i even posted in this thread . . . with that i'm done with this thread

ok I am totally lost, I have a feeling you have a problem with this specific user (previous threads?!), and with that in mind, take it to the PM.

jdmakkord
05-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

ok I am totally lost, I have a feeling you have a problem with this specific user (previous threads?!), and with that in mind, take it to the PM.

Either that, or kiss and make up!:D

l/l/rX
05-09-2003, 04:57 PM

um actually if you really read my first post you would see "okay first off lets get some things down, yes i know fightings bad. so why am i posting this? because it was some nuttie ass shit. (just dont bash me for posting this)" did i say it was cool? i said it was nutty shit. in my vocab that means crazy, not cool.

ScCab
05-09-2003, 05:00 PM
ok....gang fight:thumbsdow
its getting hot in here time to close:nut: