PDA

View Full Version : witnessed hit and run

ercchry
11-25-2006, 03:54 AM
if anyone was at essy tonight and drive a dark colored suv (maybe an escape) and say that there car was missing a fender it was a blue 4runner that hit and ran to far away to see the plate but it anyone on here see's a thread for wtb 4 runner parts from lethbridge it was a hit and run fucker so sorry for who ever got hit i wrote down on the windsheild what i saw but thats all i know so yeah fuck drunk drivers (btw im plastered but took a cab home, so if this doesnt make sence that why) did anyone else see this happened about 20 min a go.

Lo)2enz0
11-25-2006, 04:22 AM
for someone drunk you actually made some sense in your post

but ya, hopefully someone catched it. i know if i was wasted i have problems seeing 20 feet ahead of me. let alone the letters on the keyboard to type properly

ercchry
11-25-2006, 04:31 AM
yeah man i cant believe im funk-shinning but yeah i dont think anyone got the plate a bunch of people cheered when it happened but they guy didnt even slow down and then i yealled out the discrition of the suv and wrote that down on a gun rapper and put it on the hit suv so they atleast have an idea but yeah some people just have no self control.

some guy was trying to get abck in after pukin and claiming hes not drunk he is driving. fuk i swear small towns are the worst for drunk drivers. half of the fuks leaving the bars are shitfaced and drive home.

2 weeks ago me and a buddy were leaving the roadhouse down here and he was driving (didnt have a drink the whole night) and we came out and his rav4 had a huge dent in it from some drunk hit and run fuk and sice he doesnt have collision he had to pay for it from his own pocket