PDA

View Full Version : FS: Black Magic

infected
11-25-2006, 07:27 PM
I was doing a little housekeeping today and found a gigantic box of car care related products in the storage so just trying to get rid of what I can. Everything is brand new and unopened. Buy any two items and I'll include a third item for free of equal or less value.

Black Magic Pro-Detailer Applicator Pads. One pack contains three applicator pads. Great for applying wax, protectant and tire/wheel shine products. I have three packs of these. Asking $5 each.

Black Magic Wet Shine Hand-Waxing System. Elastic strap for a no-slip grip. Flexible foam under-pad protects surfaces. One pack includes three interchangeable waxing bonnets: wax applicator, terry cloth wax remover, and wooly buffer/polisher. I have one pack of these. Asking $15.

Black Magic Pro-Clean Tire Brush. Long handle reaches into wheel wells. No-slip grip. Rubber bumper protects wheel finish. Grip-Able head for extra scrubbing power. Stiff Bristles. I have two of these. Asking $10 each.

Axius Auto-Shade CD-Visorganizer visor organizer. Soft pockets protect CD's and sunglasses. Quality nylon and denim material. Black. I have one of these. Asking $5.

Auto Expressions Glare Guard Roller Shade. See-through, pull-down mesh to reduce glare and heat. Fits side or rear windows in most cars, trucks or vans. Slips on in seconds without tools. 16-inch wide roller shade frame. 14 x 19 inches of protection. Suction cups are pre-attached for added convenience. Stop and Release button for instant retraction. Pink with flowers and lady bugs. Extremely manly, but more suitable for your little girl in the backseat. I have three of these. Asking $5 each.

Black Magic Pro-Clean Chenille-Covered Sponge. Gently cleans for a wet-shine look. Super-sudsing and clearcoat safe. Bag for washing, drying and storing sponge. I have eight of these. Asking $5 each.

Black Magic Easy-Grip Wash Sponge. Soft, absorbent and clearcoat safe. Bag for washing, drying and storing sponge. I have five of these. Asking $5 each.

Black Magic Pro-Clean Bug & Tar Sponge.Textured surface for tough grime. Clearcoat safe. Contoured, Easy-Grip shape. Bag for washing, drying and storing sponge. I have nine of these. Asking $5 each.

Sylvania 9007 Silverstar headlights. I have two of these. Asking $30 each.

Sylvania 9007 Cool Blue headlights. I have two of these. Asking $15 each.

Sylvania 9005 Cool Blue headlights. I have two of these. Asking $17 each.