PDA

View Full Version : Idiot glowing Soleil Sunbird ricer spotted

RiceCake
05-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Driving home and a bright blue glowing loud montrosity pulls up behind me... Look over and its an old sunfire with who else but the Icey Hot Stuntaz themselves! The car had the full blue underglow kit, blue flourescent lights on the roof and more in the interior. Man was that ever styling! The guy then tries to sideswipe me as he revs it up. :banghead: I box the guy in and he follows the blazer beside me following dangerously close. What happens next, a red dodge pick up wants a piece of the sunbird and starts doing idiotic stunts on Bedington Trail. I slow down a bit and then the truck blares his horn and tries to ram me. :thumbsdow

I turn right onto Contry Hills, the truck goes strait and the sunbird then follows me from the far left lane cutting off the oncoming traffic. Once again revs at me trying to get me to race him. I'm not going to bother wasting my gas when the guy has 5 people in the car and a car that absolutely disgusts me. For those who don't know, this stretch of road is a major hotspot for cops... I let him go and he then cuts in front of me swerving like a crazy mofo and slams his brakes trying to flash off all his blue neon lights almost causing an accident, I turn into my area and watch the guy almost smoke the lightpole... I'm happy with the new laws on getting your lisence after seeing this :barf: display tonight.

End rant.

GTS Jeff
05-09-2003, 11:12 PM
haha were u in the qr25 powered hyundai?

RiceCake
05-09-2003, 11:13 PM
Yes I was :rofl:... finally decided to drive it out now cuz the snow finally stopped...

Seanith
05-09-2003, 11:46 PM
what is the qr25 originally in?

RiceCake
05-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
what is the qr25 originally in?

Its a joke... I drive a Spec V..:rolleyes:

szw
05-10-2003, 12:21 AM
its been fine the last few days, its like driving in rain there's no snow on the roads!

TEG_G2
05-10-2003, 12:58 AM
I saw that Firebird with the blue lighting when I was on Beddington trail:thumbsdow That guy flew by me goin like 100 km/h on an 60 to 80 road. At the same time, I saw an alero with blue lighting inside the car, and he was cutting off everybody on the road. :thumbsdow

chrisgushue
05-10-2003, 01:20 AM
wow neon brings out the best in ppl

rice_eater
05-10-2003, 02:40 AM
i remember thinking black lights in your car were cool once...but that was in highschool!!!! like grade 10-11....