PDA

View Full Version : Trying to win a girl over

snowboard
11-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Alright boys, i need some ideas.
I've screwed up lots, and need to win someone over.
I've convinced her to join me for dinner at my paddddd.

Now. what do i cook? haha, she will eat anything, and cultural food anything that good, she'll eat indian, Chinese, European etc..

What can i cook thats fool proof, im not exactly a culanary student or anything but i can handle my pots and pans.
i was thinking easy some curry chicken, or some kind of salmon cooked on like oak or whatever the wood slab is that you cook it on?
i have access to everything, any spice, any cooking method, anything. shoot me some ideas boys?!

sr20dets13
11-26-2006, 08:08 PM
do like those comercials..where the girl thinks you orderd out cuz
its so good but realy its as ezy to make as mac n cheeze! lol

240sxTurbo
11-26-2006, 08:09 PM
order chinese food b4 she gets there
and through it on ur stove seconds b4 she gets to ur house and
then answer ur door and be like omg ill brb got to go check on the food then take it off the stove and serve it on ur house hold plates

you will have her in the sack b4 the night is over

racin_jayson
11-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Cedar plank salmon is what your thinking of
Chicks dig cedar plank salmon

LuxCars
11-26-2006, 08:14 PM
boiled hotdogs with Heinz ketchup...

and maybe a side dish of relish.:thumbsup:

snowboard
11-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars
boiled hotdogs with Heinz ketchup...

and maybe a side dish of relish.:thumbsup:

main course hot dog water soup? haha

Fuck you guys are too much. i never said anything about getting her into the sack :rolleyes: haha

Supa Dexta
11-26-2006, 08:16 PM
I'd say chicken is a safer bet then fish.. A lot of girls I know don't dig fish.. chicken is easy as hell to make tastey too

Lt247
11-26-2006, 08:17 PM
make a variety of things.. dont go all out, but go classy.
salmon is a good idea, ( or another fish) or i dunno a small roast or something.

get a good bottle of wine which matches what you cook too.

BlackArcher101
11-26-2006, 08:22 PM
If you have the time.... Mushroom Risotto & Cedar Plank Salmon, side of broccoli and an Australian Shiraz for wine.

B20EF
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
If you have the time.... Mushroom Risotto & Cedar Plank Salmon, side of broccoli and an Australian Shiraz for wine.

:werd: Good choice, although the risotto and and salmon could call for a bold white wine, but I'm a fan of shiraz too

googe
11-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by 240sxTurbo
order chinese food b4 she gets there
and through it on ur stove seconds b4 she gets to ur house and
then answer ur door and be like omg ill brb got to go check on the food then take it off the stove and serve it on ur house hold plates

you will have her in the sack b4 the night is over

this guy wins the thread

except dont do it with chinese food, get take-out from joeys or something :rofl:

3G
11-26-2006, 08:54 PM
cant go wrong with some tabbouli and baklava

slammed_cb7
11-26-2006, 09:18 PM
butter chicken is always a winner. It is of a 'cultural background' but its mellow enough your after dinner farts won't singe her nose hair. It is also delicious and easy to make.

P.S. If you really want her to think you know what you are doing, don't use minute rice:thumbsup:

7thgenvic
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM
get a cook book and make whichever one looks the best!

sexualbanana
11-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
get a cook book and make whichever one looks the best!

and practice.

JordanEG6
11-26-2006, 09:41 PM
seafood is always a safe bet. i'd cook salmon....and oysters ;)

but seriously, i'd cook salmon, maybe pasta or wild rice on the side with veggies. keep it a balaced meal and presentation is important! :D

sexualbanana
11-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
seafood is always a safe bet. i'd cook salmon....and oysters ;)

Yeah, prepare as many aphrodesic foods as you can. lol. Oysters, strawberries, chocolate,etc. lol

natejj
11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
The surest and safest way to get a girl into your bed.....

Kraft dinner.

core_upt
11-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

main course hot dog water soup? haha

hot ham water

$lick_rYz
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
fast :thumbsup:

Mazstyle
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Ceaser salad and alfredo-garlic shrimp pasta, garlic's fine as long as your both eating it :thumbsup: I would also suggest a couple of candles and some white wine. My recommendation is Grey Monk latitude 50 it's a great canadian wine. :D

Darkane
11-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Get her as drunk as possible

then you'll have her won over, heck you can do whatever you want to her after that :devil:

garyb
11-26-2006, 10:30 PM
hey, im on my boyfriends account and i see your little problem. Dont make fish because its stinky and lots of girls dont like that fishy smell. You should make chicken with pasta and have a good wine (that is if she likes wine) remeber to have candles.

sxtasy
11-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Fondue!! Never fails, start off with a cheese fondue and bread, then prepare a main coarse, fresh beef, chicken, fishes, vegetables and have a oil and broth based fondue (with a nice glass of chardonay) Then for dessert, make a chocolate fondue with lots of varieties of fresh fruits. It is sure to impress:thumbsup: Just dont cheap out on the fondue set! Good Luck

Cruz
11-26-2006, 10:56 PM
It's not delivery...It's Delicio.

Slashin_
11-26-2006, 11:00 PM
chinese hot pot:thumbsup: u cook while eating so cut ur work in a half

md14
11-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Micky D's ftw!

Gondi Stylez
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Ok here is my 3 course menu for you that will get you outta the dog house and into a flowing ocean (if you catch my drift):

This entire menu will go excellent with a New World DRY Resling or a Gerwurtraminer

1st Course:
- Oysters with Mignonette sauce
- Seared Scallops with a Pomegranate/Grapefruit Glaze

2nd Course:
- Poached Salmon in Court-Bullion or Vegetable Stock
- Roasted Asparagus and Baby New Potatoes (Mixture of Red Skin, Yellow Skin and Blue/Purple if you can find them) (I bought mine at the Farmers market yesterday here in Edmonton)
- Citrus Bur Blanc (Butter Sauce)

3rd Course:
- Chocolate Soup with FROZEN berries (ie. raspberries, strawberries) at the bottom of the bowl and Biscotti for dipping

ENJOY!

hjr
11-26-2006, 11:53 PM
here is some advice - whatever you decide to make, make it first a few nights before hand to see if you actually can, and to see if its actually good. Then when you go for the show there is much less chance of a fuck up

SNAATCH
11-27-2006, 12:06 AM

Now. what do i cook? haha, she will eat anything, and cultural food anything that good, she'll eat indian, Chinese, European etc..

Is she Fat?

b_t
11-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
Ok here is my 3 course menu for you that will get you outta the dog house and into a flowing ocean (if you catch my drift):

This entire menu will go excellent with a New World DRY Resling or a Gerwurtraminer

1st Course:
- Oysters with Mignonette sauce
- Seared Scallops with a Pomegranate/Grapefruit Glaze

2nd Course:
- Poached Salmon in Court-Bullion or Vegetable Stock
- Roasted Asparagus and Baby New Potatoes (Mixture of Red Skin, Yellow Skin and Blue/Purple if you can find them) (I bought mine at the Farmers market yesterday here in Edmonton)
- Citrus Bur Blanc (Butter Sauce)

3rd Course:
- Chocolate Soup with FROZEN berries (ie. raspberries, strawberries) at the bottom of the bowl and Biscotti for dipping

ENJOY!

You would be lucky to see her ever again after doing this. Ultimate try hard manuever. Wait until you've been dating awhile... or are just married.

EK 2.0
11-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by hjr
here is some advice - whatever you decide to make, make it first a few nights before hand to see if you actually can, and to see if its actually good. Then when you go for the show there is much less chance of a fuck up

werrrrd...

Why not ask her what her fave dishes are and prepare a few of those??...Or make something so simple its nuts...Start off with a Salad course...make any salad you wish, garden, spinach, greek or the classic "tossed" haha then like a basic Pasta in Alfredo Sauce??...The Alfredo with a lil seafood prepared earlier in the evening so your place doesnt smell seafoody will go a long way its simple, and you can add a variety of other courses and make the evening go in any direction you wish...

If you aren't great in the kitchen, salmon on a cedar plank is gonna be a little out of your league...as will East Indian Curried dishes if you would like them to be a lil more authentic...And chicken if you are a rookie in the kitchen...can you say Salmonella??

the_new_santa1
11-27-2006, 12:18 AM
ek the pimp never ceases to amaze me......Dont go all out either....cook something she will enjoy...something a little more modern. Then later on whip out the lemon gin...WWWOOOOOWWWWWW "The panty remover":bigpimp:

Gondi Stylez
11-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by b_t

You would be lucky to see her ever again after doing this. Ultimate try hard manuever. Wait until you've been dating awhile... or are just married.

arent they dating?:dunno:

i thought this guy was in shit w/ his girl and is tryin to win her over?!?! maybe i misread something.... if this is a one time deal then yea SCRAP my idea! hahaha :nut:

EDIT - I just re-read the post and yea he wants to remove this ladies panties! hahahahaha sorry!:angel:

Just do what EK said.... pasta, salad and bread... bottle of wine and ur good to go!

GTS Jeff
11-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by b_t

You would be lucky to see her ever again after doing this. Ultimate try hard manuever. Wait until you've been dating awhile... or are just married. This whole thread is like the ultimate try hard manuever.

Guys, get a grip! Grow some balls! Go to the bar, get your drink on, and find some pussy elsewhere! Less work, and far more fun!

v2kai
good luck with nat B-man, u got some good advice i'd say the practice is the best lol

DannyO
http://cache.bordom.net/images/21504b4487702521f7daaea5ec43d1fc.jpg

EK 2.0
11-27-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Guys, get a grip! Grow some balls! Go to the bar, get your drink on, and find some pussy elsewhere! Less work, and far more fun!

How's the GF dai lo??;)

Hoey
11-27-2006, 12:52 AM
GUYS SLOW DOWN I GOTTA GO GET MY NOTEBOOK!

IncredibleToad
11-27-2006, 01:11 AM
its for snowboard's long-time wife, this isnt a pussy-grab free for all

gettin her in the sack isnt the focus from the sounds of it haha but in any case good luck with the cookin' B

ps. SHE LOVES SUSHI
pps. fried rice and ichiban :thumbsup:

Gondi Stylez
11-27-2006, 01:14 AM
^^ well in that case my menu will rock!

and since this is for snowboards long time GF then how is my menu the "ultimate try hard manuever"?

you can go to a resturant and get something similar or you can put ur love into it and make it at home?!

home>resturant x1000000000

:bigpimp:

snowboard
11-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Haha you guys are so full of shit sometimes.

but there is some solid advice kickin around in here. GTS-Jeff Call me a pussy, shes the only thing that gets to me in life, im fairly mellow about everything else. I want to meet you man you seem like you gotta be stoned 24/7 cause you just dont give a fuck haha.

Haha No She isnt fat, just likes weird shit, trust me shes had the kraft dinner special more often than not and i kinda feel like a prick for that. I dunno ill look into everything you guys have listed tommorow at work. Thanks Brotherss and sisterrrsss, much appreciated.

snowboard
11-27-2006, 01:18 AM
T the tiger, she told me no sushi, cause its not as good when you make it at home, that was my first choice since she does love it :barf:

RickDaTuner
11-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Darkane
Get her as drunk as possible

then you'll have her won over, heck you can do whatever you want to her after that :devil:

Originally posted by DannyO
http://cache.bordom.net/images/21504b4487702521f7daaea5ec43d1fc.jpg

just a tad bit creepy there......

creepers

GTS Jeff
11-29-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

How's the GF dai lo??;) I made lamb chops last night....haha.

GTS Jeff
11-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Haha you guys are so full of shit sometimes.

but there is some solid advice kickin around in here. GTS-Jeff Call me a pussy, shes the only thing that gets to me in life, im fairly mellow about everything else. I want to meet you man you seem like you gotta be stoned 24/7 cause you just dont give a fuck haha. Yeah, I'm like a real life Eminem...

But yeah, speaking of sushi, just remember that there are many fish in the sea!!

sputnik
11-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

:werd: x 10000000

1. If you screwed up and have to win her back she will be bringing up your indiscretions everytime she needs some leverage against something she did wrong.

2. Have you considered that she isnt worth winning back? Putting all this effort and then just having her use a "princess maneouver" on you later. Let her go, if she wants to be with you, you shouldnt have to do anything special.

sputnik
11-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Go to Kinjo. I am sure Peter will tell you all of the romantic things that you need to say.

Slip him a $20 and all of the staff will sing "i just called to say i love you" by stevie wonder.

Hydr0nik
11-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Let her go, if she wants to be with you, you shouldnt have to do anything special.

Smartest thing said in this whole thread.....

but if thats not to your liking.. Anything you put your time and effort into should be appreciated and if it is not time to rethink your situation...

blitz
11-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by racin_jayson
Cedar plank salmon is what your thinking of
Chicks dig cedar plank salmon

Nah, particle board is where its at. Or MDF if you want to get fancy.

I'd stay away from pressure treated spruce though...

BerserkerCatSplat
11-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by blitz

:rofl: :rofl: Hey, I like green salmon as much as the next guy...

nismodrifter
11-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by blitz

LAWLZ

mk4jetta
11-29-2006, 07:00 PM
KRAFT DINNER