PDA

View Full Version : farrari vs. lotus

CRX crazy
05-10-2003, 10:24 AM
so as some of you might know and alot of you don't I'm in scotland right now, just landed yesterday in endinburough. Anyways not even five minutes out of the airport going to the caridgway (there version of our highways), my friend who was driving me looks in his rear view and says ready for some real cars.... first i wasn't really thinking, but then all the sudden a farrari flys by. It turned my head but my jaw didn't drop till the lotus right behind it flew by to. they got stuck in traffic so i was lucky enough to grab a picture of them side by side. I'll post it when i get back to calgary in the begining of june. But omg bmw and porches are so common over here, just like the civic in north america it's crazy, theres some nice cars out here i tell ya, and some weird ones to. i'll have some good pics for ya when i get back

hjr
05-10-2003, 10:45 AM
neato. In peru, Daywoo (sp?) is like civics! gross old ones too

kevie88
05-10-2003, 12:13 PM
It's fErrari hehe..

But a rose by any other name smells just as sweet! :D

DUBBED
05-10-2003, 12:13 PM
ya when i was in cuba... peogote or whateveer where fucking everywhere... along with 1950's boats :D

take some pics of some dubs while you're over there that is definately the best place to witness the beauty of german engineering