PDA

View Full Version : New imports to canada?

azndragon1234
11-29-2006, 08:49 PM
Since the RSX is disconntinued, they are saying that acura is making a 2 door TSX model

but what about other new japanese cars coming into canada?
i heard they mite have the Civic Type R's coming in.

also toyota has been very disapointing...no more sporty cars like the celica, and they havent had any news of throwing out new cars.

Supa Dexta
11-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Its funny, when companies do sell cars like the celica, everyone rags on them for being not fast enough, or they are girls cars....etc.. So the company doesn't meet sales numbers and pulls them, due to loss of money and low interest.. Then people shoot off about the company for not providing them..

azndragon1234
11-29-2006, 09:12 PM
i got to agree the car is slow, but its worth working on the GTS
and i like the style of it

but they have to have some kind a of sports car... but there solora is a piece of shit... that thing looks like a chrysler

silver_gs-R
11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Its funny, when companies do sell cars like the celica, everyone rags on them for being not fast enough, or they are girls cars....etc.. So the company doesn't meet sales numbers and pulls them, due to loss of money and low interest.. Then people shoot off about the company for not providing them..

:werd:...

Auto Makers just cannot seem to make people happy, oh the car is slow, its too girly, its too cheap, its too expensive... car gets discontinued and everyone starts crying.

azndragon1234... I seriously doubt Honda will be bringing the Civic Type-R over here, but I have heard a 2-door TSX is in the works, and I have also heard they will probably be available with the RDX Turbo engine, so it should be one hell of a BEAST!!!

:thumbsup:

A790
11-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by silver_gs-R

:werd:...

Auto Makers just cannot seem to make people happy, oh the car is slow, its too girly, its too cheap, its too expensive... car gets discontinued and everyone starts crying.

azndragon1234... I seriously doubt Honda will be bringing the Civic Type-R over here, but I have heard a 2-door TSX is in the works, and I have also heard they will probably be available with the RDX Turbo engine, so it should be one hell of a BEAST!!!

:thumbsup:

Sign me up for the 2 doors TSX turbo!

Hot damn! :eek:

Speed_69
11-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by A790

Sign me up for the 2 doors TSX turbo!

Hot damn! :eek:
:werd: If the rumors are true about a 2 door TSX coming, that's first on my list! :clap:

redart
11-30-2006, 05:05 PM
i liked the style of the 5th generation celica model for years.

Loud-N-Clear
11-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Damn... a turbocharged TSX coupe? I'll take 2. In the new SCC magazine they had pics of the new JDM Civic Type R, but they said that there are definately no plans to bring it over here.

cloud7
11-30-2006, 07:16 PM
it is a sad reality that some carmakers looks to sales figures to determine which model stays and which goes... i'm kind of disappointed at Toyota though, since they say they are into sport cars and such but won't back their words with action. The Honda/Acura NSX never had good sales figures with the exception of the first couple of years when the car wasn't ridiculously expensive. But Honda kept the NSX in production until recently. It's just an image and company philosophy thing.

I guess Toyota is finally listening... to the sound of money that is... since the 350Z is selling well, they want a piece of the pie too. The rumoured Supra will compete with the 350Z.