PDA

View Full Version : Has any one ever worked at the source before?

bimeer123
12-01-2006, 05:44 PM
just wondering if ay1 on here works or has worked at the source before. I am thinking to apply there but is it a good job? and any1 knwo what they pay?

GTS Jeff
12-01-2006, 06:18 PM
The prerequisite is that you have to be a total nerd that is arrogant about how much you know about electronics, especially when you don't actually know anything, but you pretend you do anyway, just to further the stereotype of being a nerd, plus you have to dress like a total douche with a bad tie and pants hiked up really high, and you have to a smug bitch in the fact that you play dungeons and dragons at night when you're not at work lording your pimply face over the normal people that get suckered into walking into the store, this is not excluding the fact that you need to be a total deadbeat and not know it too.

Good luck!

BerserkerCatSplat
12-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
The prerequisite is that you have to be a total nerd that is arrogant about how much you know about electronics, especially when you don't actually know anything, but you pretend you do anyway, just to further the stereotype of being a nerd, plus you have to dress like a total douche with a bad tie and pants hiked up really high, and you have to a smug bitch in the fact that you play dungeons and dragons at night when you're not at work lording your pimply face over the normal people that get suckered into walking into the store, this is not excluding the fact that you need to be a total deadbeat and not know it too.

Good luck!

So, how long did you work there? ;)

GTS Jeff
12-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

So, how long did you work there? ;) Never. There were a couple times that I had to do trainings for the Radio Shack employees in my old job.

rc2002
12-01-2006, 06:41 PM
The snowboard shop or the electronics store?

lint
12-01-2006, 06:44 PM
or Source Adult Video?

VW02
12-01-2006, 07:44 PM
My friend just got a job there. He is not a nerd at all, he is actually really built, plays on the football team, etc. He gets like 12$/hr or something plus commision plus like a bonus thing. If he sells something such as a monster power outlet, he gets 20$ bonus plus he gets commission on top of that plus he gets paid hourly. He works at the one in Northland. I can get some more details if you are actually interested.

Mibz
12-01-2006, 07:48 PM
My buddy worked there for awhile and he said the worst part was his co-workers because most of them are similar to the above posters description. They pay decently if you can sell, but if you know how to sell you'd be better off getting a job at a real electronics place. But I guess if RC cars and soldering are your things then I won't stop you from chasing your dream.

GTS Jeff
12-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by VW02
My friend just got a job there. He is not a nerd at all, he is actually really built, plays on the football team, etc. He gets like 12$/hr or something plus commision plus like a bonus thing. If he sells something such as a monster power outlet, he gets 20$ bonus plus he gets commission on top of that plus he gets paid hourly. He works at the one in Northland. I can get some more details if you are actually interested. The fact that you posted supports what I've said even more. Besides, stop bullshitting; you don't have any friends. No one likes you.

barbarian
12-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by VW02
My friend just got a job there. He is not a nerd at all, he is actually really built, plays on the football team, etc. He gets like 12$/hr or something plus commision plus like a bonus thing. If he sells something such as a monster power outlet, he gets 20$ bonus plus he gets commission on top of that plus he gets paid hourly. He works at the one in Northland. I can get some more details if you are actually interested.
Is he the one that likes to complain about how customers are idiots right after they leave the store? One of them there was doing that a couple weeks ago.

VW02
12-02-2006, 09:25 PM
^^ He is new. He is not nerdy at all. Look for the ripped guy haha. He was telling me how intelligent his co-workers were with all the technology things.

TurboMedic
12-03-2006, 05:39 AM
They say you have to be able to spell "source"......by your thread title you officially fucked up, and don't qualify....

Deville
12-03-2006, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by TurboMedic
They say you have to be able to spell "source"......by your thread title you officially fucked up, and don't qualify....

:rofl:

Deville
12-03-2006, 06:25 AM
:dunno:

HeavyD111
12-03-2006, 05:02 PM
My friend in Saskatoon is an assistant manager and makes $13.20/hr. Not very great, even by Sask standards.