PDA

View Full Version : Man there's TONS of cops around the NW

rice_eater
05-11-2003, 01:03 AM
Was drivin around the NW and i dont think the ride was longer than 15 minutes but fuck!!! I saw SIX cruisers!!! It's like on every big intersection there'd be a cruiser:banghead: I hope none of you decide to go racing tonight coz in that short drive i saw two people pulled over :( :bullshit:

Wildcat
05-11-2003, 01:07 AM
should i spell it out?

G-H-E-T-T-O

SW 4 life!!!

lol, jk calgary is ghetto period :D

Blue Devil 2
05-11-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
Was drivin around the NW and i dont think the ride was longer than 15 minutes but fuck!!! I saw SIX cruisers!!! It's like on every big intersection there'd be a cruiser:banghead: I hope none of you decide to go racing tonight coz in that short drive i saw two people pulled over :( :bullshit:

have no fears, there doing there job... on the other note..i got owned by an IS300...

Hakkola
05-11-2003, 09:56 AM
I saw 10 cop cars thursday driving from beaverbrook to chinook center and back, mad cruisers all up in my face. I saw quite a few on friday too.

Dope Dealer
05-11-2003, 10:28 AM
At least they are out there in numbers now. Too many car prowlings going on in the NW.

chrisgushue
05-11-2003, 06:58 PM
as long as you have nothing to worry about im glad all the cops are out , clean up the area again

hjr
05-11-2003, 11:43 PM
maybe they are gonna start watching out for car thieves. There have been quite a few lately.

rice_eater
05-12-2003, 12:47 AM
well you see the thing is that cruising down crowchild is so nice now that there are no more lights and i like cruising along at about 100-110ish late at night when i head home from work. I dont really care about street racing, it's just a good speed to cruise along at IMO. I understand that they wanna clean up the streets and that's good but really do they need the whole police force? i dont know...

RiceCake
05-12-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater
well you see the thing is that cruising down crowchild is so nice now that there are no more lights and i like cruising along at about 100-110ish late at night when i head home from work. I dont really care about street racing, it's just a good speed to cruise along at IMO. I understand that they wanna clean up the streets and that's good but really do they need the whole police force? i dont know...

You do realize that there is mass construction on Crowchild lately and the speed limit goes as low as 50 in some parts... Just a thought but cops love to nail speeders in these areas...;)

Illusionsir
05-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake

You do realize that there is mass construction on Crowchild lately and the speed limit goes as low as 50 in some parts... Just a thought but cops love to nail speeders in these areas...;)

and is double the fine in a construction zone!

RiceCake
05-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Man double the fines and double the limit to me does not sound like fun...

Anyways enjoy cruising at speeds of 100-110 :thumbsup:

chrisgushue
05-12-2003, 06:28 PM
my buddy got a 250 dollar ticket in the construction yesterday, the cop was on the side in a white durango, hes goin to court tho and hoping cop deosnt show or make a deal

jdmakkord
05-12-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by chrisgushue
my buddy got a 250 dollar ticket in the construction yesterday, the cop was on the side in a white durango, hes goin to court tho and hoping cop deosnt show or make a deal

Your friend deserves the ticket!!! I hate retards that speed through construction zones with people working in them!!! I hope the cop shows, and your friend gets bent over, expecting that the ticket gets tossed out.

Seanith
05-12-2003, 07:06 PM
lol....
is it just me or are there never any cops on crowchild south of the university? That stretch by the museum of the regiments and all that i have never really seen cops except if there was an accident.

Ben
05-12-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
lol....
is it just me or are there never any cops on crowchild south of the university? That stretch by the museum of the regiments and all that i have never really seen cops except if there was an accident.

Dont Jinx it!

chrisgushue
05-12-2003, 07:24 PM
he didnt knwo it was a construction zone and it was liek 10 so no on ewas working, and ive seen cops there parked on the left by the barrecks n crowchild south

XylathaneGTR
05-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Its good that there's cops up here at least...WAYYYYY too many breakins, thefts, jackings, etc. And with like, all teh like, highschool crew violence, good thing there's cops out here...Im pretty suprised no ones been killed or seriously injured in that shit yet...Im glad to see some fucking po up ehre now...

rhizzle
05-13-2003, 09:40 AM
My freind got a 240 dollar ticket on crowchild, he was going 140 in the 80 part, haha.

GTS Jeff
05-13-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
Man double the fines and double the limit to me does not sound like fun...

Anyways enjoy cruising at speeds of 100-110 :thumbsup: u would know!!!

rage2
05-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Your friend deserves the ticket!!! I hate retards that speed through construction zones with people working in them!!!
That's the problem with the Crowchild construction zone... sometimes the cops are out at 11pm nailing speeders. That area (not as often lately) is marked back up to 80 at nights, so if you drive that route often and didn't realize they remarked it back to 50 (zero workers at 11pm) you're going to get nailed. It's the greatest cash cow and "hit my quota in 20 mins" zone.

Sometimes they have that area marked to 80km/h in the day, with workers standing on the side. As for the guys doing 100 there in the daytime with workers nearby, they deserve to get nailed.

tegdream
05-13-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by rage2

That's the problem with the Crowchild construction zone... sometimes the cops are out at 11pm nailing speeders. That area (not as often lately) is marked back up to 80 at nights, so if you drive that route often and didn't realize they remarked it back to 50 (zero workers at 11pm) you're going to get nailed. It's the greatest cash cow and "hit my quota in 20 mins" zone.

Sometimes they have that area marked to 80km/h in the day, with workers standing on the side. As for the guys doing 100 there in the daytime with workers nearby, they deserve to get nailed.

i wish i coudlget nailed :( :D:rofl:

2002civic
05-13-2003, 12:10 PM
sometimes theres no construction on crowchild for weeks but they still have the signs, gotta love cash cow cops

Seanith
05-13-2003, 05:47 PM
i drove down there today..i was going 50-60 the whole time even if it was marked as 60. Better safe than sorry right?