PDA

View Full Version : My Experiences With Speedtech

88CRXGUY
12-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Last Friday I got Speedtech to install my deck, subs, and amp wiring on my car. They said it would be done in 2 hours, it was. They quoted me $200, thats what I paid. They told me if I had any problems to come in. Well I found out that the wiring in my defrost and foglight buttons were switched, well thats what I thought.

I talked to Will and he told me to bring it in(today), we'll take car of it, and it will be done in an hour. I came back in an hour, and everything was done, the foglights worked, and the defrost button worked. All that happened is something came off, no biggie.

After all of that I want to thank Will for getting things set up, and accomidating me as much as he could. Will even went out of his way after work hours to reply to my e-mail for my appointment and my quotes. I also want to thank Joe(Installer) for doing a fantastic job on the Compustar alarm he installed 2 months ago, and for hooking me up with my stereo. Everything looks flawless, everything sounds great and looks good.

I will be a repeat customer to Speedtech, and I recommend them to anyone. Thanks for everything Speedtech

Jason

PS. Hey Will are you going to hook me up on a deal for some HID's

IncredibleToad
12-01-2006, 07:16 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Will's service

Vietsta
12-01-2006, 07:16 PM
i've heard alot of good things from people about speedtech:thumbsup:

LuxCars
12-01-2006, 07:25 PM
I have to admit, will is a nice guy and very helpful.

But some other guy, who i went to about exhaust, didnt really help much and sold me exactly what i didnt want.
You cant really hear the sound of exhaust till after its put on the car....but after its put on the car you void your warranty, or return policy. that was a little piss off for me.

Other than that ive bought a couple things and a front bumper from speedtech and have been very impressed by everything else.

Very well run business.:thumbsup:

88CRXGUY
12-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars

But some other guy, who i went to about exhaust, didnt really help much and sold me exactly what i didnt want.
You cant really hear the sound of exhaust till after its put on the car....but after its put on the car you void your warranty, or return policy. that was a little piss off for me.

Other than that ive bought a couple things and a front bumper from speedtech and have been very impressed by everything else.

But don't you think that is hard for any sort of a compnay to tell you what its going to sound like. Think about how much time it would take to constantly change an exhaust if the customer doesn't like it. It would be a waste of money, time, and man-power as far as I am concerned.

LuxCars
12-01-2006, 08:01 PM
^^

I agree but a general idea of what the exhaust would sound like would be a good thing for the sales person to know.
in this case the exact opposite information was given.

88CRXGUY
12-01-2006, 08:23 PM
^^

I agree but a general idea of what the exhaust would sound like would be a good thing for the sales person to know.
in this case the exact opposite information was given.

As of for the problem that he had I dunno because I wasn't there. But when someone explains it and to the human ear could be totally different. Is there videos that were made that can be played for a customer who wants a certain type of sound. Wouldn't that be easier than trying to guess what type of sound a customer may want, is there a such thing as those videos?

Gravy_83
12-01-2006, 08:46 PM
i didn't know speedtech did any type of electronics like alarms and decks

news to me hehe
:dunno:

riced
12-01-2006, 11:05 PM
yeah i agree, speedtech is pretty good
nick was always helping me out and i wanted to purchase my intake but it wasnt in
he said it would be in the next day or so
and it was, he even gave me a slight discount as far as i know

anyways, good guys.

CivicDXR
12-02-2006, 03:27 AM

See, this is a hard one to judge... what may sound good in your ears may sound like ass in another persons ears. With something like that, I would research the 'net for sound clips or something of the sort.

Back on topic, the guys at speedtech have been great for everything I've needed there.