PDA

View Full Version : Asian moustache

rage2
12-01-2006, 08:02 PM
So after seeing buh_buh look like a mexican after moustache march, i decided to try and grow out a moustache for no particular reason. Unfortunately, like most asians, facial hair isn't coded into our DNA. After a week, I have this weak ass peach fuzz above my lips, and now I look like a vietnamese rapist. :rofl:

So any tips on getting myself more facial hair? haha

turbotrip
12-01-2006, 08:05 PM
shave against the grain

rage2
12-01-2006, 08:06 PM
but i dont wanna shave... it's gonna take another week to get this frickin' fuzz back :rofl:.

Kaos
12-01-2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.chikara-japan.com/rogaine.jpg

By the way, are you like me?
When my facial hair grows, its patchy.

rage2
12-01-2006, 08:14 PM
No, not patchy at all. It's stuck at 2 places. A 2 inch patch above my upper lip, and a 1inch x 1 inch block on my chin. And it's so light it looks stupid, but it's even and not patchy.

dj_rice
12-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I have this weak ass peach fuzz above my lips, and now I look like a vietnamese rapist. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Whyyyyy couldnt you have said Chinese rapist :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: everyone hates on the Nammers :rofl: :rofl:

Slashin_
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
DO it i am trying for the gotee

rage2
12-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Whyyyyy couldnt you have said Chinese rapist :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: everyone hates on the Nammers :rofl: :rofl:
Thats cuz chinese ppl have less facial hair than the vietnamese! :rofl:

azndragon1234
12-01-2006, 08:27 PM
^^^ so not true

cause viets tend to have those things and they happen to be rapists LOL

likwid
12-01-2006, 08:29 PM
How come I always see asian martial art experts in movies with long ass beards and mustaches?

azndragon1234
12-01-2006, 08:31 PM
cause old azn people have lots of hair on their faces....
ive seen alot of azns with alot of hair:dunno:

Weapon_R
12-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by likwid
How come I always see asian martial art experts in movies with long ass beards and mustaches?

The hairier the asian, the crazier he is. Don't fuck around with an asian who has a bigger beard than the chicks that work at Tim Hortons.

Cruz
12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
^ So there's your answer. give it 40 years and take up kung-fu and you'll be good to go.

azndragon1234
12-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

The hairier the asian, the crazier he is. So don't fuck around with an asian who has a bigger beard than the chicks that work at Tim Hortons.

LOL Tim Horton Chicks
chicks with hairy faces= :barf:

codo
12-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by azndragon1234

LOL Tim Horton Chicks
chicks with hairy faces= :barf:

they're the easiest....

hussein
12-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by codo

they're the easiest....

:rofl: :rofl:

You guys are lucky... I wish I didn't have to shave everyday to have the clean face look. On the other hand, if you want free black hair you can come collect it from my bathroom floor, then make a wig or some shit for your upper lip.

Most brown people have a hair problem, I would trade any day to not be hairy. Hair = maintenance, whether it is cleaning the floor, cutting the hair, waxing, or shaving. :thumbsdow

stealth
12-01-2006, 08:56 PM
The reason old kung fu masters have a beard, is because they havent shaved ONCE in their life.

j/k lol.

1-Bar
12-01-2006, 08:59 PM
So after seeing buh_buh look like a mexican after moustache march, i decided to try and grow out a moustache for no particular reason. Unfortunately, like most asians, facial hair isn't coded into our DNA. After a week, I have this weak ass peach fuzz above my lips, and now I look like a vietnamese rapist. :rofl:

So any tips on getting myself more facial hair? haha

This thread is useless w/o pics :rofl: :rofl:

Post one of mexican buh_buh and/or vietnamese rapists.....

Kaos
12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
http://www.typefiend.com/images/bill_Week3.jpg
"I'll wape yo doggy, yo' matta, & yo fatta"

YCB
12-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Aren't Japanese people able to grow facial hair?

l/l/rX
12-01-2006, 09:52 PM
mmm yes i got the same problem as you rage. i only get a lil patch on my chin, and a lil moustache. if i was really bored one day id be able to count the hairs on my chin...if i was ever that bored to do slo LOL!

GQBalla
12-01-2006, 11:09 PM
lots of asians except chinks ahahhahaha rage 2 i feel your pain 2 weeks of not shaving and i had like 20 hairs ahHAhahahha some were liek super long ahahha

Anton
12-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by YCB
Aren't Japanese people able to grow facial hair?

They tend to have more I think.

I'm part Jap and I have a bit more facial hair than other asians..

bspot
12-02-2006, 12:10 AM
The key: Just for Men

Dye that peach fuzz black and you'll have a killer stache in no time.

abyss
12-02-2006, 12:19 AM
:rofl: :rofl: @ this thread, I've tried to convince Hampstor to grow out the 'stache and goatee for laughs, but this whole Vietnamese rapist thing is really starting to make me question my fascination with it....

On a crazier note, I saw this asian guy at the theater with GIANT sideburns!!!! I felt bad for staring but I was trying to figure out if he'd glued them on or something, they looked so out of place!!!!

Altezza
12-02-2006, 03:03 AM
I must be a mutant asian then. I have to shave everyday. If I go a day without shaving, I look like a beggar on Stephen Avenue. If I go a whole weekend without shaving, I could start a country band.

Maxt
12-02-2006, 03:26 AM
Just fill it in with a sharpie for the next couple of months...Use a licorice scented one unless you like the marker buzz..
Lots Japanese are totally hairy, when we went to the hostel hot pools in Yokohama, it was like a chewbacca look alike contest... I am a hairy guy , but some of them were like cousin IT..

Nissanaddict
12-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Ditto on what was said, I wish I had that problem. I grow the most facial hair on my neck, and inbetween my goatee and sideburns...where I DONT want it at all. It gets frustrating.

GTS Jeff
12-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Cool, I suddenly went a few days without shaving too...I too am stricken with nammer rapist syndrome. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DepTrotter
12-02-2006, 11:29 AM
mmm.. whats my excuse then...

im white, and that shit don't grow like its supposed to :(

Supa Dexta
12-02-2006, 11:37 AM
I started growing a playoff beard with last yrs playoffs.. I had to give up after a month.. it was out of control, and I was putting nhl'ers beards to shame.. ha... I've had this problem since I was 12...

:rofl:

stevieo
12-02-2006, 01:02 PM
2 of my asian buddies can grow beards, and so can my dad haha but liek you rage, if i try to grow one i look like a viet rapist

dj_rice
12-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
2 of my asian buddies can grow beards, and so can my dad haha but liek you rage, if i try to grow one i look like a viet rapist

*Ahem* Look like a Viet rapist??:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think you may need to rephrase.....just take out the "look like" and add a M to the A

stevieo
12-02-2006, 04:02 PM

*Ahem* Look like a Viet rapist??:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think you may need to rephrase.....just take out the "look like" and add a M to the A

haha, ah well better than being chinese.

nhlfan
12-02-2006, 05:00 PM
now I look like a vietnamese rapist. :rofl:

+10 points for making me laugh my ass off

three.eighteen.
12-02-2006, 07:52 PM
haha, the cheap asian mustache is hilarious

v2kai
12-02-2006, 08:07 PM
half white half asian = patchy where a ebard should be but makes a good stache and goatee:thumbsup: enough asian so i dont have to shave everyday but enough white that i have the option of facial hair lol and yea japanese guys can get some wicked facial hair and burns going

can you imagine if we ran out of razors what all of the asian population would look like all patchy and shit :rofl: all the white guys with big ass beards

D'z Nutz
12-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
I started growing a playoff beard with last yrs playoffs.. I had to give up after a month.. it was out of control, and I was putting nhl'ers beards to shame.. ha... I've had this problem since I was 12...

:rofl:

Hahaha! I've always wanted to grow a playoff beard but it's just too disgusting for me. I shave every other day just cause I hate doing it, but I could do it everyday. I know for a fact I could put some of those NHL'ers to shame too! :rofl:

rage, if you can't grow facial hair, the next best thing is a t-shirt! :rofl:
http://www.threadless.com/product/677/Facial_Hair_Club_For_Men

SoSlowDx
12-02-2006, 09:33 PM
holy shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well unlike most asians I'm of the minority; I'm a fucking Monkey!:rofl:

Murphy
12-03-2006, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Kaos
http://www.typefiend.com/images/bill_Week3.jpg
"I'll wape yo doggy, yo' matta, & yo fatta"

:eek: ..........................:rofl:

buh_buh
12-03-2006, 01:18 AM
oh man, after 30 days of upper lip fury last year I actually looked like an authentic mexican. Thank goodness I have no photograhic evidence of last March, but I think this year I'll actually start keeping weekly updates on my msn.

dj_rice
12-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by stevieo

haha, ah well better than being chinese.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: True dat Viet Cong 4 Life Yo

stevieo
12-03-2006, 11:17 AM

NAW MAN!

buc nam ftl

dirty south nammers are the way to go hahaha

me&you
12-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
oh man, after 30 days of upper lip fury last year I actually looked like an authentic mexican. Thank goodness I have no photograhic evidence of last March, but I think this year I'll actually start keeping weekly updates on my msn.

Watch out! I bet I could dig up some "photographic evidence"!

(I smell a blackmail coming) ;)

BoS_DC2
12-04-2006, 11:05 AM
I'm pretty sure vietnamese people do grow more facial hair then chinese.. Maybe I'm young but I only have like three visible strands of hair on my chin. Although I have FULL load of hair on my leg.

Take my dad for example, He grows a beard and a mustache that's very prickly and full. While my uncle, his little brother has no beard but a luscious long silky mustache which in your terms is "The Viet Rapist look".

Speaking of hair, I'm quite glad we aren't as hairy around as the other races..

BoS_DC2
12-04-2006, 11:07 AM

don't you have that rapist mustache look? :D

ijoke

rage2
12-04-2006, 11:15 AM
haha I've given up and shaved my lame-o stash this morning. I thought this viet rapist thing was just funny, until my mom said I looked like a rapist yesterday :rofl:.

I'll try again during Moustache March when I have a legitimate excuse to look retarded :rofl:.

buh_buh
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I'll try again during Moustache March when I have a legitimate excuse to look retarded :rofl:. :thumbsup:
Glad to see the joy of moustache March is spreading.

Kirbs17
12-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Try a playoff beard :thumbsup:

ninjak84
12-04-2006, 12:59 PM
I grow out an exam beard twice every year...

When it's small, people think I'm Lebanese.
When it's big, people think I'm Jewish.

Mazel tov, ya jahsh

doanashk
12-04-2006, 11:29 PM
haha I've given up and shaved my lame-o stash this morning. I thought this viet rapist thing was just funny, until my mom said I looked like a rapist yesterday :rofl:.

I'll try again during Moustache March when I have a legitimate excuse to look retarded :rofl:.

And the world is right once again.... hate to say it but i was considering a blindfold just so I didn't have to look at it..... all I could think of was bbq pork buns and chopsticks. (shudder)

Well either a blindfold or a midnight drive-by shaving.....:rofl:

Maybe I'll go on vacation during March!

BerserkerCatSplat
12-05-2006, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by doanashk

Maybe I'll go on vacation during March!

I thought the solution for you would be obvious.

Get even. Don't shave.

legendboy
12-05-2006, 09:20 AM
http://www.ronco.com/rco_glhlanding.aspx

just mask your face off and give your fuz a couple sprays, just like the commercial :thumbsup:

doanashk
12-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

I thought the solution for you would be obvious.

Get even. Don't shave.

OOOoo good idea... to be honest I didn't even think of that.

HA HA HA HA... it's going to be a long March me thinks. :barf:

legendboy
12-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
oh man, after 30 days of upper lip fury last year I actually looked like an authentic mexican.

i can just picture that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: