PDA

View Full Version : Jobs?

idriveabox
12-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Anyone live in Lethbridge and working part-time?
Im at Uof L and man part-time sucks down here, I miss Calgary...

azndragon1234
12-01-2006, 09:21 PM
why did u go to lethbridge for school? was it cause U of C to hard to get into? my back up plan if i dont make it into UofC is lethbridge U.

idriveabox
12-01-2006, 09:44 PM
UofL has a post-diploma transfer program, UofC dosn't.

ercchry
12-02-2006, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by azndragon1234
why did u go to lethbridge for school? was it cause U of C to hard to get into? my back up plan if i dont make it into UofC is lethbridge U.

U of C is over rated. i find tons of advantages to U of L. first off being the smaller class sizes for one. but besides just the school and set up of it the town is awsome too. way cheaper than calgary way less traffic than calgary and there is always something going on down here. and you get to get away from home but still close enough that you can go home if you want to with out having to do anything except drive the hour 45 to calgary. and girls o man is ther a lot of girls. rumor has it, it is 3 to 1 ratio to guys. and there is also a lot of real hotties.

and part time work? no i dont but if you look at the notice boards around school there is some jobs posted up on them. i saw one for part time $10 an hour for pumping gas (not fun this time of year) but i did it in high school and it has a lot of down time to do homework and what not and its not hard work

2002civic
12-05-2006, 04:13 PM
i chose U of L OVER U of C, ahd the rgades for both but business/management here had way more advantages(IME , etc)