12-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh America...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16014703/?GT1=8816

ashee
12-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Yikes

Ekliptix
12-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Sounds like these punks pissed off the wrong people this time.

Still sucks for his family.

GQBalla
12-03-2006, 02:48 PM
ouch...

tictactoe2004
12-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Life lesson learned:

Don't do stupid shit to random people, a crazy mother fucker might shoot you.

riander
12-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
Life lesson learned:

Don't do stupid shit to random people, a crazy mother fucker might shoot you.
:werd:

lint
12-03-2006, 02:53 PM
So, did he get what he deserved?

Kirbs17
12-03-2006, 02:59 PM
A little overboard IMO, but maybe it will stop other punks from random acts of mischief

riander
12-03-2006, 02:59 PM
i think a good ass kicking would have learned him his lesson.
he fucked up! :eek:

Shaolin
12-03-2006, 03:01 PM
so what happened to his 2 other buddies?

FiveFreshFish
12-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Sucks to be stupid.

IntegraG2
12-03-2006, 03:15 PM
wow that punishment is a little excessive

GTS Jeff
12-03-2006, 04:39 PM
The right for idiots to bear arms...one of the pillars of American democracy.

zieg
12-03-2006, 04:45 PM
I guess this one would be a little bit hard to pass off as self defence, eh?

Gondi Stylez
12-03-2006, 05:14 PM
damn...

creeper
12-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Now your going to go to jail, and have your entire life devastated, because what - you couldn't control your temper? 14 year old kids, act like 14 year old kids. It's an egg, not something murder-worthy.

How pathetic.

No sympathy for shooter.

Zephyr
12-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Wow....must of been some very big eggs...

silver_gs-R
12-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by riander
i think a good ass kicking would have learned him his lesson.
he fucked up! :eek:

:werd:, you can wash egg of your car, but you cannot clean your record.

this was a bit overboard by this guy, an ass kickin would have been good enough.

Payner
12-03-2006, 05:34 PM
dumb ass kid

Toms-SC
12-03-2006, 05:37 PM
lol

95EagleAWD
12-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Stupid.

On both parts.

Canmorite
12-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Brutual. That's a little over-board...

Impreza
12-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Yes, that is way overboard, but meh... kids are stupid for fucking with the wrong people. Some little punks were egging my house and my cars a couple years ago, it got to a point where it happened once every few months. Needless to say, it pissed me off! Kids nowadays really need to learn to respect other peoples property.

I actually had 3 friends who were eating at the pub by UC. They were eating wings and were leaving when they saw 3 guys, late teens to early twenties, on bmx bikes that were egging his civic. The guys didn't see my buddy and didn't even know it was his car. My buddy ran after one of them while the guy was trying to get away on his bike. The guy stumbled and was slow to get away, so my buddy pushed him off the bike while he was getting away and fell off. So two of my friends started beating down on him. My other friend then ran and got one of the other culprits and threw him into the cement wall and proceeded to beat him to a bloody pulp. The last biker ran away, but only far enough that my buddies couldn't catch him. He just stood there watching his friends get their asses kicked. The funniest part of this story was that about a week later, my friends saw these 3 dickheads walking through mac hall at UC, hahaha.

VW02
12-04-2006, 01:05 AM
I think the guy should of just forced the kid to clean his car and then give him a good smack on the head. The shooter just screwed himself over.. on something which really is not that big of a deal.

Whoever supports the shooter really doesnt have some common sense. Death is an issue that is not really flexible.

jay42w8
12-04-2006, 01:51 AM
we have a problem in our society where teenage punks dont respect other peoples property...if we want to solve the problem...institute the death penalty for vandalism...done.

look at singapore...u think any punks there spit or chew gum...fuck no.

our society is bullshit...its all about freedom, but its at a point where no one gives a shit about consequences

VW02
12-04-2006, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by jay42w8
we have a problem in our society where teenage punks dont respect other peoples property...if we want to solve the problem...institute the death penalty for vandalism...done.

look at singapore...u think any punks there spit or chew gum...fuck no.

our society is bullshit...its all about freedom, but its at a point where no one gives a shit about consequences

Yea but making him clean up the egg so that it is as if nothing had happened is good enough of a punishment, perhaps fine him money or something. But you actually think that someone who eggs a car deserves the death penalty?

Xtrema
12-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by VW02

Yea but making him clean up the egg so that it is as if nothing had happened is good enough of a punishment, perhaps fine him money or something. But you actually think that someone who eggs a car deserves the death penalty?

No, only get their hands chop off. :p

Really tho, an egg can cause damage. If it hit the windshield, I can probably laugh it off. But if it cause a dent, and if I'm pissed about something else already, I can't guarantee he won't get a bullet to the head.

Thing is, there are a lot of stress out people in big cities that at the point for breaking. Many prank seem trivial until it happens to the wrong person.

yellowsnow
12-04-2006, 10:44 AM
dumb kid + dumb gansta = one dead dumb kid

Sprinter
12-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by creeper
Now your going to go to jail, and have your entire life devastated, because what - you couldn't control your temper? 14 year old kids, act like 14 year old kids. It's an egg, not something murder-worthy.

How pathetic.

No sympathy for shooter.

:werd:

Other forms of punishment would have sufficed

aram1000
12-04-2006, 10:53 AM
this is just a sad story, eggs can be cleaned, kids can grow up and learn and change, but death is something that cannot be changed, I just hope the shooter gets punished and is stipped of the freedom he clearly doesn't deserve, and realizes that killing a kid for throwing an egg really wasn't worth spending the rest of his life in a cell

dooman24
12-04-2006, 10:57 AM
harsh!
i wouldn't know what i'd do if a kid egged my car? probably just an ass kicking but killing the dude... nah..

legendboy
12-04-2006, 11:06 AM
doh someones going to jail for a long time

VW02
12-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
dumb kid + dumb gansta = one dead dumb kid

+one jailed dumb gangsta for a longggg time

topmade
12-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Maybe it was an Ostrich egg

http://www.ostrichesonline.com/pictures/general/040415omlette-big02.jpg

nos_efx
12-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Kids have no respect for people's property nowadays.... A good ass kicking would definetly have been called for. Yeah killing him probably wasnt too good lol.

I've done similar things when I was young, got my ass kicked and learned from it.

Little extreme.

ninjak84
12-04-2006, 11:52 AM
For egging an SUV?

The shooter will get what he deserves, but the kid didn't have to die.
Petty vandalism was hilarious as a child :)
You haven't lived until you've been chased by an angry man in his bathrobe at 4am.

Originally posted by topmade
Maybe it was an Ostrich egg

:rofl:

acura_el
12-04-2006, 01:00 PM
a kid threw an egg at my car once. i just happened to be with a few friends, so we chased him down, dragged him back to the car, picked him up and wiped the egg off using him like a giant rag cloth

ah....felt very satisfying :thumbsup: now the neighbourhood kids know better

creeper
12-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
Yes, that is way overboard, but meh... kids are stupid for fucking with the wrong people. Some little punks were egging my house and my cars a couple years ago, it got to a point where it happened once every few months. Needless to say, it pissed me off! Kids nowadays really need to learn to respect other peoples property.

I actually had 3 friends who were eating at the pub by UC. They were eating wings and were leaving when they saw 3 guys, late teens to early twenties, on bmx bikes that were egging his civic. The guys didn't see my buddy and didn't even know it was his car. My buddy ran after one of them while the guy was trying to get away on his bike. The guy stumbled and was slow to get away, so my buddy pushed him off the bike while he was getting away and fell off. So two of my friends started beating down on him. My other friend then ran and got one of the other culprits and threw him into the cement wall and proceeded to beat him to a bloody pulp. The last biker ran away, but only far enough that my buddies couldn't catch him. He just stood there watching his friends get their asses kicked. The funniest part of this story was that about a week later, my friends saw these 3 dickheads walking through mac hall at UC, hahaha.

I don't understand how this is appropriate. Beating the living shit out of someone because they threw a couple of eggs?

Yikes.

Totally ridiculous.

nos_efx
12-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Wait until someone eggs you to that extent then come back and tell me you didnt get pissed.

jay42w8
12-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by VW02

my philosophy ISN'T about making the punishment fit the crime though! you're missing the point, if I was in charge of crime punishment in this country, I would make the punishments soooo harsh (ie. death penalty) that no one would break any laws...simple as that

LuxCars
12-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Let me be the first to present to you this point of view.

The kid pretty much attempted murder (EDIT: maybe not the right word choice) by throwing the egg, the fact of the matter is that the egg could of caused the driver to loose control of the car, possibly ending his life and endangering the lives of others.

I agree that the kid does not deserve to die due to his actions because almost every kid does this stunt (maybe not with eggs but possibly saliva...) but observing it from the other view where the driver also had the chance of dying and endangering others makes this story a very controversial topic.

thats my 2 cents.

95EagleAWD
12-06-2006, 11:28 PM
That's a little extreme.

If you lose control of your car because something splatters on your windshield, you suck at life.

LuxCars
12-07-2006, 12:19 AM
^^^

or because you get shocked and react at the unexpected event... Some people overreact when something unexpected happens and each person tends to react differently.

was this on a highway or in a residential area.

johnnybad1
12-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Gang members are apparenlty required to shoot people who f*ck with them.

lint
12-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by jay42w8

my philosophy ISN'T about making the punishment fit the crime though! you're missing the point, if I was in charge of crime punishment in this country, I would make the punishments soooo harsh (ie. death penalty) that no one would break any laws...simple as that

It's really not the punishment, it's the risk of getting caught that will deter crime. Look locally, c-train fines have risen to $150 if you don't have a ticket. How many commuters still don't pay to ride the train in the morning? Month pass is $75, so if you get caught once every 2 months, you break even. 4 months and you're way ahead. How many drivers on this forum speed? I'm not talking double the limit, I'm talking 10-15 over. Fines aren't that cheap if you get caught, but how often do you get caught?

Death penalty for all crimes. I guess it's good for population control. Throw and egg at a car, you die. Have a snow ball fight at school, you die. Accidentally walk out of a 7-11 with a pack of gum, you die. Spit in a garbage can, you die. Jay walk, you die.

lint
12-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars
Let me be the first to present to you this point of view.

The kid pretty much attempted murder (EDIT: maybe not the right word choice) by throwing the egg, the fact of the matter is that the egg could of caused the driver to loose control of the car, possibly ending his life and endangering the lives of others.

I agree that the kid does not deserve to die due to his actions because almost every kid does this stunt (maybe not with eggs but possibly saliva...) but observing it from the other view where the driver also had the chance of dying and endangering others makes this story a very controversial topic.

thats my 2 cents.

You need to go back to school if you can in anway justify this as attempted murder. That's like saying you're committing attempted murder if you drink a coke, spit on the street, and some homeless guy decides he wants the sweet taste of coke, licks up your spit along with some hanta virus since a mouse took a shit on the very spot that your spit landed and the homeless guy ends up dying.

Toms-SC
12-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by lint

You need to go back to school if you can in anway justify this as attempted murder. That's like saying you're committing attempted murder if you drink a coke, spit on the street, and some homeless guy decides he wants the sweet taste of coke, licks up your spit along with some hanta virus since a mouse took a shit on the very spot that your spit landed and the homeless guy ends up dying.

How about throwing rocks from over passes? Does that count?

yellowsnow
12-07-2006, 01:59 PM
a rock thrown in an overpass can go through a windshield and knock out the driver. an egg... makes a big mess, that's about it.

it's not all black and white, there are different levels of vandalism. you can't honestly believe the guy who shot the kid thought, "oh shit, that egg could have killed me, i'm gonna f*cking shoot that punk"

LuxCars
12-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by lint

yeah that would make sense except your idea is completely abstract as opposed to this specific topic.

Tom-Sc has it right and so does yellowsnow, though it may not be exactly like a rock thrown from a bridge (that could cause the windshield to break), it is still a danger to the driver and can still cause more of a mess than the kid probably expected.

The guy who killed the kid cannot justify his action whatsoever, but in the case that the egg did obstruct his vision or impaired his driving skills for that moment which in turn could have lead to a bigger disaster, then the kid would be to blame and you would not feel so sympathetic that the kid caused so many to die or get hurt.