PDA

View Full Version : Black S2K OWNED

Ferio_vti
05-11-2003, 04:34 PM
hehe, not by me, but by the weather. Cruising up Shag from Country Hills blvd, dude had his top down. Guess he didn't realise the black clouds over the crest of the hill.
Once we got to the bottom of the hill, is was raining pretty good.
Ouch!! That must have sucked.

BTW, do S2000's have automatic tops??

l/l/rX
05-11-2003, 05:03 PM
ahaha yea damn weather! we have snow on the ground, we got rain and we got sun. man calgary is weird. i was on 16th going onto crowchild, just cruising on crowchild, then right when we hit that new LRT station it poors like a mofo. sarcee wasnt any better, and i just washed the car today its all dirty now ahaha o well.

RSeXy
05-11-2003, 06:05 PM
i heard the rain doesn't touch you when you are driving? haha...myth??

apparently there was an S2K meet at Crowfoot today.

4wheeldrift
05-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
i heard the rain doesn't touch you when you are driving? haha...myth??

apparently there was an S2K meet at Crowfoot today. Not while you are driving, it gets blown over you by the airstream, and what might have landed in the car usually hits the windshield. When you have to stop at traffic lights, however...

Ferio_vti
05-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Not while you are driving, it gets blown over you by the airstream, and what might have landed in the car usually hits the windshield. When you have to stop at traffic lights, however...

The long line up at the lights didn't help. And it was raining pretty hard in the area. So he probably got some rain in the interior

RSeXy
05-11-2003, 07:29 PM
can't wait till it gets really hot outside!! top down is the way too go! there are too many blind spots with the top up. =(

GTS Jeff
05-11-2003, 07:40 PM
haha yea s2k top is a bitch to put on...

he got owned if he stopped

RSeXy
05-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha yea s2k top is a bitch to put on...

its not too hard to put up. it doesn't take too long either? maybe 5 seconds at the most? its fairly fast. he would've just had to pull over and stop (if it was safe of course).

GTS Jeff
05-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

its not too hard to put up. it doesn't take too long either? maybe 5 seconds at the most? its fairly fast. he would've just had to pull over and stop (if it was safe of course). isnt it a pain to position it and stuff? i remember that some dude a long time ago was talking about how he dropped the top while putting it on and ended scratching his rear window and was pissed//

RSeXy
05-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
isnt it a pain to position it and stuff? i remember that some dude a long time ago was talking about how he dropped the top while putting it on and ended scratching his rear window and was pissed//

we must be talking about different tops! i'm assuming hard top would take quite a bit longer!

but the majority of S2K's have the soft top..and that's easy to put on!

GTS Jeff
05-11-2003, 08:07 PM
yea..

oh actually, do the new s2ks have glass rear windows?? old ones are plastic

RSeXy
05-11-2003, 08:22 PM
yup! with defrost as well! it really sucks when the plastic window fogs up!

max_boost
05-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Yes I got owned :(

GTS Jeff
05-11-2003, 10:42 PM
hahaha it was u!

l/l/rX
05-11-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

ahaha damn man that sucks, yea didnt you see that BIG GREY CLOUD hovering the NW!?!? how could you not miss that, heh bring it into the shine factory and we'll shampoo your interior, and make it all spiffy clean :D if its really bad that is

Ferio_vti
05-11-2003, 10:53 PM

It was seriously you?? Damn, cuz I was hoping it wasn't you driving into that rain.

EVOI
05-12-2003, 01:58 AM
really?i think i saw that car too but it was a white guy driving it... :confused:

max_boost
05-12-2003, 05:27 AM
haha j/k it wasn't me!

There are like 7 black s2k's in the city hehe

Ferio_vti
05-13-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by EVOI

really?i think i saw that car too but it was a white guy driving it... :confused:

Yah, that's what I thought, it was a white guy caught in the rain