PDA

View Full Version : WTB: TLoZ Ocarina of Time - Master Quest

Big Daddy G
12-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Looking for this Gamecube port of the N64 classic.

30$

No one has this? Even if I ask nicely? :(

Aragorn_ii
12-06-2006, 01:36 PM
you might want to check video game trades...tho you might get schooled there for the price.......

the master quest if wicked hard :eek:.....I can confirm this...as Nintendo sent me a copy a couple years ago (after I reg'd a couple of games and stuff)......sorry bro....that;s all that I can suggest.....as the copy that I have isn't for sale....(kinda completes the zelda collection that I have even got the zelda collector disc (with zelda i/ii from NES, OoT and Majora's Mask).....

Also check/call EB they may have it used too....I think that I saw a copy a couple of months ago at EB SouthCenter but it might be gone....

Big Daddy G
12-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Aragorn_ii
you might want to check video game trades...tho you might get schooled there for the price.......

the master quest if wicked hard :eek:.....I can confirm this...as Nintendo sent me a copy a couple years ago (after I reg'd a couple of games and stuff)......sorry bro....that;s all that I can suggest.....as the copy that I have isn't for sale....(kinda completes the zelda collection that I have even got the zelda collector disc (with zelda i/ii from NES, OoT and Majora's Mask).....

Also check/call EB they may have it used too....I think that I saw a copy a couple of months ago at EB SouthCenter but it might be gone....

Thanks for the info man, I really appreciate it. I'm having a tough time finding this game.

One question though, when you say check video game trades, is that a forum here or somewhere else?

thanks!

Gooseberry
12-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I think he means Video Game Trader, which is a place you should NEVER go.

Have you tried online trading communities or maybe Ebay?

Big Daddy G
12-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Gooseberry
I think he means Video Game Trader, which is a place you should NEVER go.

Have you tried online trading communities or maybe Ebay?

Thanks Gooseberry.

right now i have a WTB posted here, buysell.com, kijiji.ca, usedcalgary.com and calgarypuck.com

So Video Game Trader is no good you say? Try to rip you off or what?

Thanks for the heads up.

Big Daddy G
12-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Dammit, I finally found this at a Pawnshop Superstore, but the bastards refused to sell it to me because it says Not for Resale on the front. It's god damn Pawn Shop for shit sakes!

So...if anyone has this, 45$ obo