PDA

View Full Version : FS: Paintball,lasertag,and airsoft coupons

sk65guy
12-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Selling coupons for Paintball,Laser Tag, and Aifsoft ok its 20 admission on 1 coupon page and it includes Your entrance fee and all your gear and they give you a gun aswell and you only have to buy the balls, the coupons never expire so u can use them whenever u feel like it like even 10 years from now

if u go seperatly without these coupons 20 ppl would cost u around 350 bucks but u can get 20 ppl for 30 bucks ITS A GREAT DEAL

1 coupon for 30 or 2 for 50

PM ME OR FOR MY NUMBER THANKS A BUNCH GUYS

sk65guy
12-05-2006, 07:48 PM
BUMPPP

signature7
12-05-2006, 07:58 PM
which place is this for? and what if you have full equipment? can you bring your own paintballs ?

blueripper6
12-05-2006, 08:11 PM
lol dude these are not coupons
I know you didnt pay for these so why are you trying to sell them...

SCAM!
I used to work at paintball zone and these are for the other ones I remember people would bring them in to our store because the guy scammed them and said it would work anywhere...
FUCK YOU

CasperWho
12-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Sounds Fishy..

CasperWho
12-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by sk65guy

if u go seperatly without these coupons 20 ppl would cost u around 350 bucks but u can get 20 ppl for 30 bucks ITS A GREAT DEAL

1 coupon for 30 or 2 for 50

At the rate your selling, 20 ppl would cost around 600$
Not the 350 you claim.

:closed:

signature7
12-05-2006, 08:17 PM
you blew my detective skills haha,

but yo anyways scam or not these tickets are crap even if legit, you have to pay a minimum amount of paintballs at the place i went to but if you had coupons and we had fulll equipment and if you have your own paintballs you have to pay to use them, you think you're saving by using these coupons but you're really not because the paintball prices are different for those who have coupons and they're stupid expenisive prices.

Originally posted by blueripper6

SCAM!
I used to work at paintball zone and these are for the other ones I remember people would bring them in to our store because the guy scammed them and said it would work anywhere...
FUCK YOU

Kobe
12-05-2006, 08:25 PM
buddy got coupons for paintball in bragg creek, those guys walk around selling them eveywhere...

I dont remember how much he paid tho.. they did work however..

sk65guy
12-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6

SCAM!
FUCK YOU

Ok first off ill get you a number and you call for all the info about the coupons. and im selling them for my buddy who works for a ad company and they sell really cheap, you can use them at 3 locations Cochrane outdoor, Off Barlow in the North, and a place in south unsure about them. i will also refund it for you if they wont let you use them. and HOW ABOUT YOU GET ALL THE INFO FROM ME BEFORE YOU WHORE UP MY THREAD. and anyone that wants to buy pm me and ill get you the number and they will tell you everything about it.. JUST BECAUSE SOME STUPIED FUCK THINKS ITS FAKE DOESN'T MEAN IT IS soo ill get all the info for anyone looking to buy

sk65guy
12-05-2006, 09:55 PM
and if you read the thread no where did i say you can use it anywhere and it doesnt say you can bring you own paintballs it says you BUY PAINTBALLS READ BEFORE YOU POST

signature7
12-05-2006, 10:28 PM
sorry for whoring your thread, i was just pissed about my last experience with these coupons, i talked to the people at capture the flag and they said any coupons would require us to buy a minimum of 500 paintballs which is 55 dollars, is this true or is it different accordarding to different locations, because 20 people times 55 dollars is a bit steep and they said each person has to buy their own paintballs of 500 rounds.... so sharing is out of the question....

blueripper6
12-06-2006, 02:14 AM
sky65guy fuck you.
you call me a stupid fuck, hahaha... I have played paintball for soo long + worked at a place. These coupons are for the place that fucking rips you off, the one in cochrane and that one off barlow are shit.

If you want to play GOOD paintball with GOOD equipment on a GOOD field and pay GOOD prices.. go to these guys.

http://www.eatpaint.com/

I dont want to preach in this thread because this thread is about the coupons and the coupons are a fucking rip off.

dont buy this shit, skyguy eat my dick!

signature7
12-06-2006, 03:34 AM
i haven't been to rampage yet but i heard it's the shit, damn im in the mood to shoot some people, i like the small closed areas but real woodsball is the best, im not talking about cochrane or bragg creek...

whiskey4
12-06-2006, 05:03 PM
why dont ppl just call capture the flag(or whatever place these coupons are for) @ 247-8883 and ask about the coupons before you buy . i've always seen the free admission tix being given away for free.

kenc
12-07-2006, 02:26 AM
I've seen people walking around in the street trying to sell these coupons for very very cheap. Just before it snowed I saw these salesman at the 32nd Ave NE London drugs area. I was having lunch at Joeys' seafood there and some dude just walked in and tried to sell these "coupons".

Slashin_
12-07-2006, 02:49 AM
i used to get these in the mail for free,i see them if the hone book for free.....coupon is free rental,everything besides paintballs......i've been to bluerippers place hes a hardcore paintballer...better off listening to him

last time my friend threw hes bday party there he haggled the owner..i think was 20bucks a head,pay your own paintballs,they gave us 5 of those ticket afterwerds....

blueripper6
12-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Slashin_
i used to get these in the mail for free,i see them if the hone book for free.....coupon is free rental,everything besides paintballs......i've been to bluerippers place hes a hardcore paintballer...better off listening to him

last time my friend threw hes bday party there he haggled the owner..i think was 20bucks a head,pay your own paintballs,they gave us 5 of those ticket afterwerds....

HAHA yea.. I know my shit. Rampage :thumbsup: