PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Jegger69 owes us Money

shane(showtime)
12-08-2006, 07:34 PM
If anybody know's Josh Danish please help me and my friend out. About 11 months ago my friend gave this guy a deposit for a Toyota 7m turbo motor. Being a trusty guy he gave Josh all the money in full $700.00 before he pulled the motor out of his car. Well he never pulled the motor and my friend never got his money back. I thought Beyond members might be able to help us out to get a hold of this guy so we can get are $700.00 green ones back?? Any info would be great.

Shane

And the link as you can tell I was posting for a postive reply.
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126495

Kobe
12-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Looks like he hasn'ted posted in a month and 2 days...

Good luck man

Cheeze
12-08-2006, 09:21 PM
I believe hes friends with another douchebag on here that lives in lethbridge as well.

sr20det240sx i think his name is.

sold my friend a shit sr20.

shane(showtime)
12-12-2006, 08:49 PM
TTT any help

Whitetiger
12-12-2006, 08:51 PM
good luck

7thgenvic
12-12-2006, 08:53 PM
good luck. you'll find him. cheap fucking bastard

Lo)2enz0
12-12-2006, 08:55 PM
what a prick for doing that. did he give you an address???

i would some how figure it out and start knocking on some doors

canadianskyline
12-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah, this is bullshit, no one deserves to be fucked like this. I heard about the story a couple months ago, thought it was all cleared up by now.

The car was sold to someone else and the motor is out of the car now (was swapped for a 1jz).

bimeer123
12-12-2006, 09:47 PM
dont u have atleast his number? and when u guys but the deposit on the motor did u go look at it? if so go back to that place and see whats he up to

gt4
12-13-2006, 04:01 AM
i guess i was the lucky one. i tried to buy that motor a while ago and i guess you beat me too it. he started f$#king me around for about a month and i gave up on it. i guess that was a good thing. i was going to leave him a negative coment on his tradeer rating but decided to move on. also had some problems with his budy that was mentioned earlier in this post. sorry you have too go through this. good luck. maybe these guy should be banned. i'm all for that.

tapout
12-13-2006, 04:21 AM
What a dirty prick :guns:

Sk8erlude
12-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Fucken scammer.
Beat him into pulp then nicely ask for the money back.
Good luck.

Cheeze
12-13-2006, 07:55 AM
I remember his friend in lethbridge now

Aryton was the fuck that scammed my buddy on his sr20

Ask autodream if they have info on aryton, hes in there all the time i guess. then go find him and ask him where his freind is.

A790
12-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Give the Police a ring a ling ding. See what they have to say seeing as how he stole your $700.

sputnik
12-13-2006, 08:09 AM
$700 deposit on a motor?

This guy might be a prick but your friend is also a moron.

khtm
12-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I'd definitely trust somebody with "69" in their username. Must be real mature and responsible. :rolleyes:

3G
12-13-2006, 09:20 AM
back 2 years ago some fucker @ what is now AV auto, named tony, did that shit to us, we gave him a deposit to pull out an engine, everytime wed call him "im going to pull it right now", then after that he stopped answering and his buddies wouldnt give us any info so we called a tow truck, got that car over here, took the engine and stripped it

jegger69
12-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Eat my dick the $ never went into my account, the motor was suposta get pulled out of my soarer and the 1jz droped in ( not wired) this 700 dollars was going towards all of this, why should i pay you back when my motor was never pulled and the 1jz droped in? when i never seen the $ in the 1st place? its not like i went out and spent the $$ on things, i didnt even talk to this kid AT ALL b4 he sent the $$ to another persons account, i had NO PART in the deal at all! the $ was going towards a 1jz and tranny i bought, and my 7m was to be pulled out by the person u made the deal with and shiped to you, why are u attacking me cause he didnt pull out my motor? he had 6-7 months to do this! i got sick of waiting and i sold my car!

SteveG
12-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Josh pay the fricking kid his money,

josh was buying 1jz from Evan, Josh asked evan to sell 7mgte for him and put money owing on the 1jz. Josh pays remaining on 1jz and picks up 1jz, then sells soarer and 1jz...never pays the guy back for the 7mgte.....

steve

ogpog
12-13-2006, 04:57 PM
http://www.4wheeler.ca/style_emoticons/default/deal.gif

ryder_23
12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by jegger69
Eat my dick the $ never went into my account, the motor was suposta get pulled out of my soarer and the 1jz droped in ( not wired) this 700 dollars was going towards all of this, why should i pay you back when my motor was never pulled and the 1jz droped in? when i never seen the $ in the 1st place? its not like i went out and spent the $$ on things, i didnt even talk to this kid AT ALL b4 he sent the $$ to another persons account, i had NO PART in the deal at all! the $ was going towards a 1jz and tranny i bought, and my 7m was to be pulled out by the person u made the deal with and shiped to you, why are u attacking me cause he didnt pull out my motor? he had 6-7 months to do this! i got sick of waiting and i sold my car!

Originally posted by SteveG
Josh pay the fricking kid his money,

josh was buying 1jz from Evan, Josh asked evan to sell 7mgte for him and put money owing on the 1jz. Josh pays remaining on 1jz and picks up 1jz, then sells soarer and 1jz...never pays the guy back for the 7mgte.....

steve

So hes blaintanly lying? :rofl:

DoubleLP
12-13-2006, 05:03 PM

Good try on the cover.

You have been busted and exposed on here...so pay up and be a man about the damn thing.

SteveG
12-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

So hes blaintanly lying? :rofl:

either that or too bad at math to realize it, but yeah he's lying he's been told many times by guys here in lethbridge to pay the guy but never has

steve

bimeer123
12-13-2006, 05:32 PM
fuck just call the cops

misquita88
12-13-2006, 05:40 PM
yall can't fuck with tha police:rofl: :rofl:

toyboy88
12-13-2006, 05:51 PM
ya the cops can just get the IP address too in most cases :dunno:

Audio_Rookie
12-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by misquita88
yall can't fuck with tha police:rofl: :rofl:

ya...you just call the cops..go to the station...fill out a report.....and then go to the station every day to see if anything is getting done when infact they do jack shit.

Been there.....done that....

Took care of it myself....atleast when the cops came after me for what I did to him they let me walk free because the guy was a convicted criminal.

94SSEi
12-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Yeah especially in Leth, the cops here are particularly slow in dealing with anything that isn't Native- or speeding-related...

Audio_Rookie
12-13-2006, 06:57 PM
yup, I spent months trying to work with them on a hit and run...and I had all the guys info.....his name..his nickname...license plate..phone number

I identified a picture of him in one of those criminal photo shots where they stand infront of the wall. I had a witness also right a report with all the same info....

I got tired of it and eventually went to the guys house broke all the windows out of his car and ended up breaking his left arm and cracking a rib....but I also grabbed enough money that was laying around to cover the damage to my car. He was a drug dealer so I grabbed 1500$ form a wad he had laying around.

Although.....the cops were at my house 3 hours later because of what I did.....but no.....in 3 months they never did anything to help me....

WWJAI
12-13-2006, 07:06 PM
if he claims he never gave him the money..he could have even gave him an account number which wasn't his and the money was transferred into a friend's account of something..scam :dunno:

Deville
12-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Audio_Rookie
yup, I spent months trying to work with them on a hit and run...and I had all the guys info.....his name..his nickname...license plate..phone number

I identified a picture of him in one of those criminal photo shots where they stand infront of the wall. I had a witness also right a report with all the same info....

I got tired of it and eventually went to the guys house broke all the windows out of his car and ended up breaking his left arm and cracking a rib....but I also grabbed enough money that was laying around to cover the damage to my car. He was a drug dealer so I grabbed 1500$ form a wad he had laying around.

Although.....the cops were at my house 3 hours later because of what I did.....but no.....in 3 months they never did anything to help me....

haha, bullshit... you probably smashed all his car windows and ran away.

jf97talon
12-14-2006, 11:42 AM

He kinda has a point, if he can prove that he never recieved the money at all, and the engine was not pulled out.. then not his problem.
Go after the guy that you sent the $ to.
Thats the guy that would have to pay you back.

shane(showtime)
12-14-2006, 11:49 AM
I have no idea im just helping out we dont have the money and we want it simple

Sp33d_1
12-14-2006, 11:56 AM
i dont mean to hate on lethbridge....but why are most car enthusiasts from lethbridge ripping people off(ayrton and now this douche bag). Maybe a piece of advice before doing a deal with someone. Make sure they are from Calgary, and give them a bank draft for deposits so it can be traced!

SteveG
12-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by jf97talon

He kinda has a point, if he can prove that he never recieved the money at all, and the engine was not pulled out.. then not his problem.
Go after the guy that you sent the $ to.
Thats the guy that would have to pay you back.

are you retarded? he DID recieve the money just not directly into his hands. ie

Say josh tells evan he will buy 1jz for $3000, evan agrees. Josh says can you please find a buyer for my 7mgte so that I can apply that to my balance owing, Evan Says sure I will try to help.

Evan arranges a deal between josh and this guy to buy josh's motor when josh does the swap, Guy sends evan the $700 (instead of guy sending josh $700 and then handing it to evan anyways)

remaining owing on 1jz= $2300

Josh pays Evan $2300, amount josh owes Evan=$0

josh picks up engine from evan, Evan is paid for engine and guy has paid josh for 7mgte, Josh is aware that the guy has paid for the engine.

josh sells soarer with 7mgte in it, Josh sells 1jz for $3000 and refuses to pay the guy back makes josh the one responsible.

Evan was not the one going to be doing the swap, pulling the 7mgte or any of this, Evan doesnt even have an engine hoist to pull the engine

Steve

yellowsnow
12-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Just goes to show you, you can't trust people with soarers. :D

seriously, how many Josh Danish's are there in lethbridge. Search for him in the white pages, and ring his doorbell with a bat in your hand and see what happens.
**edit, removed address

dodger97
12-14-2006, 12:47 PM
^^Just a suggestion...but you really shouldn't post someone's personal information like that especially since you can't confirm this person is involved.

jf97talon
12-14-2006, 01:04 PM

are you retarded? he DID recieve the money just not directly into his hands. ie

Say josh tells evan he will buy 1jz for $3000, evan agrees. Josh says can you please find a buyer for my 7mgte so that I can apply that to my balance owing, Evan Says sure I will try to help.

Evan arranges a deal between josh and this guy to buy josh's motor when josh does the swap, Guy sends evan the $700 (instead of guy sending josh $700 and then handing it to evan anyways)

remaining owing on 1jz= $2300

Josh pays Evan $2300, amount josh owes Evan=$0

josh picks up engine from evan, Evan is paid for engine and guy has paid josh for 7mgte, Josh is aware that the guy has paid for the engine.

josh sells soarer with 7mgte in it, Josh sells 1jz for $3000 and refuses to pay the guy back makes josh the one responsible.

Evan was not the one going to be doing the swap, pulling the 7mgte or any of this, Evan doesnt even have an engine hoist to pull the engine

Steve

Yes but im saying that unless someone can prove that "Josh" did get the engine swap from "Evan" and "Evan" did receive payment from this guy then theres really nothing to be said about Josh.
Im not taking sides, its just hard to see who is telling the truth.
Its not like Josh didnt say anything in this thread cause he was guilty, he came up front and stated his position in this.

shane(showtime)
12-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Oh, Josh is deffinately involved.

He was talking me for months (I'm not Shane)

1st Telling me that he was going to give me the motor for like 5 months

2nd promissing me my money back for several more months even claiming that he even parially paid me back once until he sold the car

At which time he stopped answering my emails and his phone number no longer worked.

Can anybody confirm that his really name is Josh EGGER not Josh Danish?

Thanks

ps. Josh rather than threaten me why don't you PM me your phone number so we can sort this out. Thanks.

403Gemini
12-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by shane(showtime)

ps. Josh rather than threaten me why don't you PM me your phone number so we can sort this out. Thanks.

sounds like he'd rather be gay and have you perform oral sex on him... :barf:

canadianskyline
12-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Sp33d_1
i dont mean to hate on lethbridge....but why are most car enthusiasts from lethbridge ripping people off(ayrton and now this douche bag). Maybe a piece of advice before doing a deal with someone. Make sure they are from Calgary, and give them a bank draft for deposits so it can be traced!

This is kind of an aside. But SHUT THE FUCK UP. So 2 people who do deals on here rip people off, and you're saying people shouldnt deal with people from Lethbridge. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. I'm from Lethbridge, I've done countless deals with people on here, and I have yet to rip someone off or them not be satisfied with the transaction.

I've heard of a hell of a lot more "rip-offs" to do with Calgary than Lethbridge on here......:guns:

Also Steve, I am 100% sure Evan was going to help Josh pull the 7m and put the 1jz in. And isnt it funny that Evan doesnt have an engine hoist....when you borrow it all the time??

CasperWho
12-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by canadianskyline

This is kind of an aside. But SHUT THE FUCK UP. So 2 people who do deals on here rip people off, and you're saying people shouldnt deal with people from Lethbridge. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. I'm from Lethbridge, I've done countless deals with people on here, and I have yet to rip someone off or them not be satisfied with the transaction.

I've heard of a hell of a lot more "rip-offs" to do with Calgary than Lethbridge on here......:guns:

Relax. He was just stating his personal overservation.

canadianskyline
12-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by CasperWho

Relax. He was just stating his personal overservation.

2 People....that's like saying Jews in Nazi Germany weren't being killed off by Nazi's, just because you knew of a couple that hadn't been taken away.....

It may be a stretch, but you get the idea.
:nut:

benyl
12-14-2006, 04:01 PM

2 People....that's like saying Jews in Nazi Germany weren't being killed off by Nazi's, just because you knew of a couple that hadn't been taken away.....

It may be a stretch, but you get the idea.
:nut:

Wow, you need to calm down.

Greeno85
12-14-2006, 04:16 PM
stop hating on canadianskyline for sticking up for his town... if I came on here after getting ripped off in Calgary and started bashing Calgary car enthusiasts here... can you imagine the shit storm that would ensue? One (or even two) bad apples should not give all of us Lethbians a bad name

aside from that... we should drop it because that isn't the point of the thread... good luck getting your cash back man, getting ripped off sucks

SteveG
12-14-2006, 04:19 PM

Also Steve, I am 100% sure Evan was going to help Josh pull the 7m and put the 1jz in. And isnt it funny that Evan doesnt have an engine hoist....when you borrow it all the time??

are you being funny? hard to tell but the engine hoist is actually mine and I lend it to evan all the time...... ?

steve

canadianskyline
12-14-2006, 04:56 PM

are you being funny? hard to tell but the engine hoist is actually mine and I lend it to evan all the time...... ?

steve

Haha, sweet, it was over at evan's so much i figured it was his....lol.

SteveG
12-14-2006, 05:11 PM
LOL ok nm :-) but yeah Egger sucks and needs to pay this guy the money

steve

Cheeze
12-14-2006, 06:50 PM
:werd: :guns: :bullshit: