PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese grilled chicken

asd913
12-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Guys,

I love the way the restaurants like Le's Pho makes their grilled chicken. When I was living in Kingston, I realized that I could get something very similar grilled chicken on rice vermacelli dish there. I can only conclude they are using some standard recipe in making it.

I was wondering if someone could explain the recipe for they make their grilled chicken. I have to assume there is soy sauce in it but that's the extent to my insight.

Thanks for the help!

Slashin_
12-14-2006, 03:56 PM
its call lemon grass chicken.....dunno what its made of beside lemon grass and chciken......but i am cofident there sugar,salt,fish sauce(nuc mum) and of course good old MSG

just to tell u the rice u eat witht hat is diffrent its broklen rice if u look at it closly there half grains

eb0i
12-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Slashin_
its call lemon grass chicken.....dunno what its made of beside lemon grass and chciken......but i am cofident there sugar,salt,fish sauce(nuc mum) and of course good old MSG

just to tell u the rice u eat witht hat is diffrent its broklen rice if u look at it closly there half grains

I don't think he's talking lemon grass chicken, but another type of grilled chicken. My dad does it all the time and its fantastic. I'll see if I can get the recipe from him.