PDA

View Full Version : FF: Westjet pass

logix
12-09-2006, 04:40 PM
I have 1 buddy pass that has to be used by Dec 15th, 2006, and I have no use for it ATM.. this is for a ONE way ticket(you need 2 buddy passes for a return trip, 1 pass to get there, 1 pass to get back)
If not sure what a buddy pass is.. you are put onto a standby list, but at cheaper costs :bigpimp:
LMK

EDIT: forgot to mention, recipient must be a member for > year, presentable & MATURE! lol. Thanks!
Good for people going home for the holidays for god knows how long :D

s_havinga
12-09-2006, 06:05 PM
I'll take it, if you still got it. PM me to let me know

sluggish
12-11-2006, 12:33 PM
pm sent

locust
12-11-2006, 02:47 PM
pm sent

crewchaud
12-14-2006, 10:58 PM
From what I understand these are not transferable because even if you have the pass, the west jet employee must have you on his/her account before you can use it.

I could be wrong but best to confirm. I had a few this year which is why I know this

Cheers,

logix
12-15-2006, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by crewchaud
From what I understand these are not transferable because even if you have the pass, the west jet employee must have you on his/her account before you can use it.

I could be wrong but best to confirm. I had a few this year which is why I know this

Cheers,

Oops, forgot to update this.. the pass found a new home :D

And to your post, the pass you are talking about is the Companion pass, in which you have to be under the employees name to use. The buddy pass can be used by anyone of their choice