PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghost?

64-impala-ss
12-10-2006, 05:09 AM
Do you believe in ghost? Any trippy experiences?
im 50/50 i do & i dont

mo_money2supe
12-10-2006, 05:10 AM
The fear of ghosts keeping you awake at this hour or something? :dunno: :angel:

I don't personally believe in ghosts, but I do 100% believe that there are evil spirits roaming around.

dodger97
12-10-2006, 05:10 AM
Yes...and why do you ask??

Tik-Tok
12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Haven't had any experiences to vaildate or unvailidate the existance of ghosts or spirits, but I will lean HEAVILY to non-existant until I have such an experience.

The most I've ever seen is strange dots in photo's that I don't know where they came from (digital camera), and couldn't find any glare angles when I looked.

atomic
12-10-2006, 07:02 PM
lol don't be dumb . ghosts? lol

who older then 10 years old beleives in ghosts? that's like beleiving in santa claus or the tooth fairy . LOL

even if you were to somehow imagine they were to exist . maybe they life with santa . but let's guess how many deaths there has been in the history of life . wouldn't there be a lot more ghosts around ?

i got attacked by a goat ghost once .

CasperWho
12-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Personally - Hell no.

BUT

I have a freind, who's whole family swears on ghosts, spirts, or whatever you would like to call em. They recently moved from their old house in Elbow Park facing the park, but each of them had storys of scary shit that has happened. The house was professionally spiritually 'cleansed' by some lady who came down from edmonton.

Anyway my buddy had heard voices, socks were tied in knots around doorhandles till they were unopenable while everyone was sleeping, commonly lost things throughout the house, and the one story that stood out, was one morning he attempted to open his bedroom door, but the weight machine had been moved quite some distance infront of his door... Nobody in the house knew... And this weight machine is FUCKIN HUGE!

However.. i have crashed at that house on the couch, SO many drunken times and had never seen shit!

64-impala-ss
12-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by atomic
lol don't be dumb . ghosts? lol

who older then 10 years old beleives in ghosts? that's like beleiving in santa claus or the tooth fairy . LOL

even if you were to somehow imagine they were to exist . maybe they life with santa . but let's guess how many deaths there has been in the history of life . wouldn't there be a lot more ghosts around ?

i got attacked by a goat ghost once .

OK :rolleyes:

I Guess that ghosts would be imposible in this easy to explain world hey

PeterGTiR
12-10-2006, 07:31 PM
No. There's a reasonable explanation for everything...

Audio_Rookie
12-10-2006, 07:42 PM
I would like to say no because It makes no sense....

Yet to many unexplainable freaky ass things happened when I was living at an acreage near lethbridge.

Pretty much every midnight the door bell would ring 4 times, followed by creaking in the house..and then half the time there would be this loud women SCREAMING from the bathroom ( right beside my room) everyone who has stayed there has seen and heard it.

Lived there for 3 years and got used to it...as did everyone else in the house.

I watched the door bell button move in and out at midnight a couple of times...just move in and out on its own....and there would be this cold chill. I have stood in the bathroom where it was like a chick was screaming in my ear.

Have also gone to the kitchen the next morning and on more than 1 occasion all the knifes were laying on the floor....just the knifes...every one in the house...laying on the floor in the kitchen....

Ironically every time there was knifes laying on the floor, atleast 1 of the farm animals died....or all the chickens....or 4 cows.

I always thought it was all hocus pocus bullshit....but after everything at that house...I am a little more open minded.

DannyO
12-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by CasperWho

However.. i have crashed at that house on the couch, SO many drunken times and had never seen shit!

Maybe you were passed out, thats why, you should be careful, you don't know if one of those ghosts took advantage of you.:D

I have some stories, but the ghosts that really pissed me off, were the ones that kept stealing my socks, they would only take one of each pair, basterds.

turbotrip
12-10-2006, 08:08 PM
i dont believe in ghosts like the spirits of dead people, but i do believe in something other than humans that was created just like humans were created, and live side by side with us just rarely making themselves known, and Ive heard a hell of a lot of stories from friends/family but never seen anything and don't hope to either lol

carter_prelude
12-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Heres the very short version of a long story my boss told me. She had a friend move into an old house in Calgary, they lived there for quite sometime. After about a year the couple were expecting a baby, shortly after that they started getting letters in their mail box dated in the 1900's (i think it was the 1900's) and learned that one of the house owner's did illegal abortions in that house. Shortly after the letters started coming in the mail the baby died... true story and it kinda makes me wonder. :thumbsdow

carter_prelude
12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
i dont believe in ghosts like the spirits of dead people, but i do believe in something other than humans that was created just like humans were created, and live side by side with us just rarely making themselves known, and Ive heard a hell of a lot of stories from friends/family but never seen anything and don't hope to either lol

explain? i've never heard of that before...

TeamBestBud
12-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by DannyO

I have some stories, but the ghosts that really pissed me off, were the ones that kept stealing my socks, they would only take one of each pair, basterds.

hey THOSE cocksuckers are at my house 2!

VW02
12-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud

hey THOSE cocksuckers are at my house 2!

:rofl: :rofl:

ogpog
12-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by VW02

so YOU are the cocksucker!

TeamBestBud
12-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by ogpog

so YOU are the cocksucker!

GIMME BACK MY SOCKS!

VW02
12-10-2006, 08:31 PM

GIMME BACK MY SOCKS!

nooooo I like to have millions of unmatching socks!

turbotrip
12-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by carter_prelude

explain? i've never heard of that before...

haha ok ill try to explain whatever little i know about it, but im no expert on the subject so i dunno how much sense it will make...

In the Quran (muslim version of Bible) god says that he created humans, angels and jinn. After the whole adam eathing the apple thing, Humans and Jinn were put on earth. There is a whole chapter in the Quran about Jinn, and if i recall correctly it talks about how jinn are very similar to humans (good and bad), but live where humans prefer not to, like isolated areas and forests, very old areas, on trees, etc. And humans and jinn will be present on judgement day and both will go to heaven or hell. However it also says how jinn can shape shift and are only visible to humans when they choose to be. Jinn are supposed to be far more powerful than humans, but can be "captured" (for the lack of a better word) by humans. I believe it talks about jinns lifting mountains and travelling across the world in the blink of an eye, etc. kindof like a genie i guess lol. I also remember reading that humans are superior to jinn.

I know it sounds pretty out there and many people dont believe it but it explains a lot of the unexplainable behaviour like some of the stories in this thread.

If you look up "Jinn in quran" on google or something you can probably find a lot more and more accurate information. This is just what i could remember, it might not be 100% correct.

EDIT: Ya you have to believe in God first to even consider this theory

zieg
12-10-2006, 09:27 PM
As a man of science I have to say hell fucking no.

But if you asked me if I believe in God that'd be a whole different story. Figure that one out.

Blacura
12-10-2006, 09:31 PM
How any logical educated person can believe in ghosts is beyond me. There is just no tangible proof what so ever.

Go ahead pull up links and pictures, I don't care.

It's all
http://www.blacura.com/bullshit.jpg

TeamBestBud
12-10-2006, 09:36 PM
wouldnt believing in ghosts be liek believing in religion? we all need something to believe in when something doesnt go the way we wanted to or the unexplainable happens and this is just a way to explain the unexplainable?

Audio_Rookie
12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
a 1 time thing is understandable..but when it happens hundreds of times....and no one is accounted for it.....and you have video cameras that show knifes hovering through the house.....ya.....as a man of logic I don't have a logical explanation....no pulley system in the house...

and when you see the door bell moving in and out a bunch of times....and nothing is visibly touching the doorbell....

EK 2.0
12-10-2006, 09:55 PM
yes, yes I do...

DannyO
12-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Blacura
How any logical educated person can believe in ghosts is beyond me. There is just no tangible proof what so ever.

Go ahead pull up links and pictures, I don't care.

NO PROOF? says you.

http://www.msu.edu/~walltimo/gb/projectimages/slimer.jpg

mo_money2supe
12-10-2006, 10:00 PM
:rofl: ^^ Love how Slimer's body matches up so well with the lower torso in your sig...

Audio_Rookie
12-10-2006, 10:17 PM
^^^ no shit, thats awesome.

VW02
12-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Audio_Rookie
a 1 time thing is understandable..but when it happens hundreds of times....and no one is accounted for it.....and you have video cameras that show knifes hovering through the house.....ya.....as a man of logic I don't have a logical explanation....no pulley system in the house...

and when you see the door bell moving in and out a bunch of times....and nothing is visibly touching the doorbell....

Slashin_
12-10-2006, 10:22 PM
for sure....cause every cultural has ghost in it?
americas not old enuff for ghost and stuff thou

gp36912
12-10-2006, 10:27 PM
ahaha oh shit thats funny :D i really wouldn't have noticed that if mo_money didn't say anything.

if you guys don't believe in ghosts fine, everyone makes their own decisions. but to tell you the truth ive seen enough to personally say that IMO they do exists but only if somethings holding them onto this world.

who knows, it may just be afterimages of a person or animal left behind in a energy form. but no matter how you would explain it to me, all i know is they are existant and don't tend to be much of a bother unless you start going into their home or into their space. (insert science fiction explanation) but believe what you will, its all up to you.

KuruptEX
12-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Haunted cruise anyone to settle this once and for all?

gp36912
12-11-2006, 03:09 PM
too many people and you wont see anything or feel anything. unless the place is really really haunted (deans house)

64-impala-ss
12-11-2006, 06:12 PM
I would love to see a ghost (i think) i tried hanging out in that haunted school on 84th bymyself but nothing :dunno:

Lo)2enz0
12-11-2006, 06:14 PM
ghost as bullshit

i don't believe in alot of shit though

EK 2.0
12-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
ghost as bullshit

i don't believe in alot of shit though

Like SR20's

nismodrifter
12-11-2006, 07:44 PM
OMG there was a bhoot in my room last night while I was studying I was like YO SUP and hes like SUP and then he pieced out. THe end.

TeamBestBud
12-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
OMG there was a bhoot in my room last night while I was studying I was like YO SUP and hes like SUP and then he pieced out. THe end.

well that story blows:)

Dayclone
12-11-2006, 07:48 PM
One time I saw a fucking huge white orb at like 6:30AM waiting at a bus stop... no joke...

Steve

EK 2.0
12-11-2006, 07:51 PM
well that story blows:)

So does your...ohhh nevermind...I love her too much I cant rag on her...

TeamBestBud
12-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

So does your...ohhh nevermind...I love her too much I cant rag on her...

asshole:rofl:

slickk
12-11-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm gunna say no, BUT...

Some priests have seen some freaky shit like poltergeists and had to cleanse peoples' souls from demons and shit.

Movies never lie...

forkdork
12-11-2006, 08:01 PM
If I ever do encounter a crazy ghost I'm not going to be scared...Doug Swanson is just a phone call away.

EK 2.0
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by forkdork
If I ever do encounter a crazy ghost I'm not going to be scared...Doug Swanson is just a phone call away.

hahahahahahahaaha Doug Swanson...what ever happened to that cat??...

Lo)2enz0
12-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Like SR20's

lol exactly