PDA

View Full Version : Exp. Helper/installer new home furnace installs

nusneak
12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey, I dont know if this is going to work but I'll try anyways, I'm looking for someone with experience to work with me installing new homes, wage varys depending on experience.
Anywhere from $15-25/hr or possibility of splitting the contract if you are fast enough, not looking for any green guys(no experience) they take too long to train and usually play around too much.

Some things you must have to do this job:
-Previous experience
-At least half a brain
-hand tools/money to spend on tools ($350-$400)
-experience doing new homes or some sort of new construction with sheetmetal.
-motivated to make money

The only thing limiting you from making money at this job is you, you can work as many hours as you want and have the ability to make a lot of money. If you have another job or sell drugs on the weekend dont bother wasting my time, if your making money somewhere else you are not into making money at work.

I think it is a very good job, no one bugs you about anything long as you get your work done, no one standing over your shoulder breathing down your neck. You work for my boss with me to bang new houses off.

If you don't have any previous experience and want to get into a trade research up sheetmteal and what you need or pm me and go get a job at a big company that pays shitty(Arpis, Airstream, streamline, friesens, etc) and learn the trade then come get paid a fair wage
:D