PDA

View Full Version : JDM ITR fog lights

Teggy2nr
12-11-2006, 01:39 AM
Hey guys I was wondering if anybody could give me a link to where I could find instructions on how to wire up my fog lights. I did a search on teamintegra and only the usdm results came up, and i tried on honda-tech and nothing came up but i think thats cuz I dont have an account. I have the JDM ITR button that goes where the cruise control button is by the steering wheel not down by the e-brake like the usdm switches. Also dose any body know if i would be able to use them by themselves or will they be on when the headlights are on too. Thanks

ryder_23
12-11-2006, 01:41 AM
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=105247

adam c
12-11-2006, 01:42 AM
did u try team-integra?

rc2002
12-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Teggy2nr
I did a search on teamintegra

Originally posted by adam c
did u try team-integra?

OMFG. :eek:

dj_rice
12-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002

I did a search on teamintegra

Originally posted by adam c
did u try team-integra?

OMFG. :eek:

Thats what happens when people dont learn how to read before they type

adam c
12-11-2006, 01:05 PM
well see theres this

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=15&TopicID=189610&SearchPagePosition=1&search=%22fog%22&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

and this

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=3&TopicID=182557&SearchPagePosition=1&search=%22fog%22&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

and all 22 pages of this
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/search.asp?search=%22fog%22&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&Submit=Start+Search

Teggy2nr
12-11-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks Ryder_23 thats the best result ive found yet, still looks pretty complicated tho and it looks like ill need that blue connector cuz i dont want to loose my cruise control

Madspinner
12-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Yeah I still need to wire up my fog lights too . Hey Teggy2nr
I was wondering where you picked up that switch from.

ryder_23
12-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks Ryder_23 thats the best result ive found yet, still looks pretty complicated tho and it looks like ill need that blue connector cuz i dont want to loose my cruise control

np, just make sure when you search HOnda-tech you searched achieves as well, thats where most of the stuff turns up.

arian_ma
12-11-2006, 04:44 PM
This question is really off topic, and sorry Teggy2nr for stealing your thread, but does anyone know where I can find some very yellow outputting bulbs for the DRL's of an S2000? Yellow as in like the yellow from the fog lights of a Civic. A friend of mine bought some yellow bulbs from speedtech but they didn't turn out to be anything we thought they were going to be, and he used it for almost the exact same application.
FYI these lights will have low wattage going through them as they are DRL's as well as High beams.

THanks!

Teggy2nr
12-12-2006, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Madspinner
Yeah I still need to wire up my fog lights too . Hey Teggy2nr
I was wondering where you picked up that switch from. i got it from speed tech it was brand new but it was 80 bucks tho!! its the itr one so it lights up amber even

4G63Power
12-12-2006, 10:37 AM

The link Ryder_23 posted is what I used when I wired my fogs. Although I was lucky and had found an extra connector, you can also just wire the switch manually. What I mean is go to a place like Active Electronics...and pick up some male/female ends for the wires, crimp them on to some wire, and then just plug them into the switch. You'll actually need these male/female ends when wiring the relay (which you can also get at Active Electronics). The whole process seems quite confusing, but in reality it's quite simple.

Also, you'll be able to have the fogs on independent of your headlights.

Pm me if you have any questions. Cheers!

LilDrunkenSmurf
12-12-2006, 02:59 PM
^^ Haha, I work @ active

Teggy2nr
12-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by 4G63Power

The link Ryder_23 posted is what I used when I wired my fogs. Although I was lucky and had found an extra connector, you can also just wire the switch manually. What I mean is go to a place like Active Electronics...and pick up some male/female ends for the wires, crimp them on to some wire, and then just plug them into the switch. You'll actually need these male/female ends when wiring the relay (which you can also get at Active Electronics). The whole process seems quite confusing, but in reality it's quite simple.

Also, you'll be able to have the fogs on independent of your headlights.

Pm me if you have any questions. Cheers! cool man thanks for the advice and where is this active electronics? once i get all my shit together that i will need and that honda-tech diagram i just might be able to do this because i suck with wireing:guns:

LilDrunkenSmurf
12-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Drop by tomorrow, sometime from 11-3, and i'll be able to help ya out. It's on 32nd ave and 19th st. The address is something like Bay 1, 2015, 32nd ave NE. or something like that.

I'll be the young guy working there with the beyond lanyard.

Just make sure you know what kind it relay you need. Try to bring in the wiring diagram if you can.

Teggy2nr
12-14-2006, 01:11 PM
^^ will you be in on friday cuz i have to work thurs afternoon

rc2002
12-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Any standard automotive relay will work. Try to get one that's prewired so you don't have to splice wires onto spade terminals.

LilDrunkenSmurf
12-14-2006, 03:21 PM
^^ will you be in on friday cuz i have to work thurs afternoon

Won't be back in till Saturday.