PDA

View Full Version : Private dining Rooms

20incheyes
12-11-2006, 12:04 PM
I know of a few restaurants which have pdr- chaumerie, Redwater grill, eds but would like to know about anyone elses experiences with pdrs in calgary. I'm specifically looking so it could hold 16 ppl and food costs to be in the $40-$50 pp. If anyone has any suggestions for a nice new room it would help me out.

Whitetiger
12-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Treasure of China in the South, kinda has a semi-private area.

Cruz
12-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Not sure if it's what you're looking for but Earls Westhills has an area in the back of their lounge which can be separated completely and you get an exclusive server. You just need 10 people minimum to reserve and they have full multimedia capabilities. The room is free so long as everyone eats.

Impreza
12-11-2006, 01:11 PM
The Muse has a private room as well. You should try Oceana at its new location as well, they will likely have a private room.

me&you
12-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
The Muse has a private room as well. You should try Oceana at its new location as well, they will likely have a private room.

Yep, was there for lunch last week.

Q upstairs also has a couple private rooms.

l8braker
12-12-2006, 05:14 PM
The private room at Saltlik is pretty classy. Most NHL teams hit it up when they are in town and have some time for a team meal. Pool table, flat screen tv's, nice furniture and tables.

20incheyes
12-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the replys, keep them coming.

I will call Saltlik next time, didn't even cross my mind, it sounds nice. I ended up going with Redwater Grill b/c I wanted a south location and the room is nice. I didn't check out any of the others listed below but I'm sure there are some nice choices downtown.

I did call Muse, the hostess said there is no private dining room. They do have a semi-private table for up to 10 ppl.

Just to add: the Inn on Lake bonavista, Elements (Delta hotel), Rics Grill, Chameleon on 17th, Raw Bar (Arts hotel), Hys, Chicago, La Caille, Vintage Chophouse, Teatro all have pdrs.

Cheers