PDA

View Full Version : Log, Trivium, Machine Head, Gojira Mar.4, 07

Darkane
12-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Yep confirmed on Blabbermouth.net. This should be a wicked show. I know theres a few people on this board that will attend this show :)

Playing Mac hall so once tickets go on sale gotta buy em right away. this WILL sell out. Trivium is to huge right now.

b_t
12-11-2006, 10:39 PM
HO FUCK
HOLY FUCK
GOD DAMN
THATS GONNA BE A GOOOOOOOOOD SHOW

ticketmaster isn't showing anything though. when do tickets go on sale?

Darkane
12-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Im not sure dude. I suspect not until the new year. But yep its gonna slay.

kerry
12-12-2006, 09:50 PM
FUCK YES....

BerserkerCatSplat
12-12-2006, 09:56 PM
That could be one helluva show. :eek:

Benny
12-12-2006, 10:31 PM
I heard about it from some buddies at school today. Gonna be awesome!

googe
12-12-2006, 11:09 PM
damn, I saw machine head there last time they were through about 6 years ago. that was a fun show.

FungusMonkey
12-13-2006, 12:58 PM
oh man i cant wait until tickets go on sale. Lamb of God has had the most energy out of any show ive seen.

Darkane
12-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by FungusMonkey
oh man i cant wait until tickets go on sale. Lamb of God has had the most energy out of any show ive seen.

have ya seen Slayer? :) I saw LOG open for slayer.. The sound guy didn't do them justice. Im not a big fan of LOG but at least make them sound good ya know. But this will be an insane Show. Ive seen trivium before too. They get the crowd going.. hahah just a bit :) 300-400man Circle pit in edmonton last time. Matt couldn't help but to say Holy shit. :thumbsup:

thrasher22
12-13-2006, 03:44 PM
^^ I was at that show, I thought LOG put on a pretty good show.

Despite how... not good... trivuim's new cd is, it should be a killer show

Darkane
12-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by thrasher22
^^ I was at that show, I thought LOG put on a pretty good show.

Despite how... not good... trivuim's new cd is, it should be a killer show

I was in the beer gardens and it sounded like static :( maybe up front it would be more crisp. I had wicked seats for slayer. I was in the handicapped spot while handicapped people made handdicapped faces :rofl:

EDIT: dont like Metall... I mean triviums new album? :)

FungusMonkey
12-13-2006, 05:12 PM
I went to sounds of the underground tour in 2005 and saw LOG play there. Them and Devildriver just made the crowds go crazy.

thrasher22
12-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

EDIT: dont like Metall... I mean triviums new album? :)

ahhh maybe I should give it another chance, more than anything I think it was just not what I expected. Sounded like they were trying to be 80's metal but couldn't pull it off :dunno:

FungusMonkey
12-14-2006, 11:49 AM
I like their new album. Sounds almost like good ol' metallica, not so much the screamo/metalcore sound they had before.

RASPY
12-16-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by FungusMonkey
I like their new album. Sounds almost like good ol' metallica, not so much the screamo/metalcore sound they had before.

:werd: sounds exactly like metallica. i didnt like it at all!!

b_t
12-18-2006, 12:01 PM
just picked up tickets on presale already!

Mibz
12-18-2006, 12:23 PM
I was at the Edmonton show. When I arrived I immediately bad mouthed that pillars placement and wondered why that venue was chosen.

Boy did I eat my words later on. That was the fastest circle pit I'd ever seen. If you weren't there when it started you weren't getting in without being toppled. That said, Triviums sound guy was DRUNK AS FUCK and was badmouthing the band as they played. The energy was better than the Come Clarity tour but the sound was awful.

I'm just stoked for Machine Head man. I've never seen them live, this is gonna rock. Woo!