PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nikon Coolpix 7600 7.1 Megapixel Digicam

clem24
12-12-2006, 02:52 PM
As title states, I have a mint condition, black Nikon Coolpix 7600 for sale. It has a 7.1 megapixel sensor, which is very high for a camera in this class. Has a 3x zoom. It is black in color (not silver).

Takes great pics, and even awesome video. The video is probably the feature I love the most about this cam. It has a 640x480 60fps with sound mode that makes the movies look almost high definition. Time is limited only by the card. Also has a real time 60fps LCD, that stays at 60fps even when it's pitch dark (most cams get really choppy).

Anyway, reason for selling is that we don't use it much (this is the wife's cam, I have a dSLR).

This sale includes the following (and nothing else, so if it ain't listed, it doesn't come with it - don't ask):

- Nikon 7600 camera
- Wrist strap
- Nikon branded 2000mAh AA batteries
- Sandisk 1GB SD card

Looking for $150 for everything. You'll need your own AA charger and SD reader (USB cable not included and it's specific to this cam). Most laptops nowadays have built in SD readers anyway.

Read more about it here (http://www.nikon.ca/products/coolpix7600/).

Sorry, I have no pics at the moment, but it is in MINT condition. Please PM if you'd like to have a look at it.

clem24
02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Still have this cam. Price dropped.