PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEC 23" Monitor/TV with 3yr Warranty quote:

Type_R_Prince
12-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I have a NEC 2335WXM 23 Inch LCD TV/PC Monitor with 3yrs warrenty left. This monitor is used lightly and has no damage to it, not a single scratch. Bought it from future shop and sellin because I want a bigger one!
Specs and pics:

http://www.upgradecomputermemory.com/ram.cfm/products/ElectricDevices/Monitor---LCD/NEC-2335WXM-23-Inch-LCD-TVPC-Monitor.html

Worth $1,202.60 with no warrenty.
Price: $800obo, No reasonable offer will be looked over!
:thumbsup:

driz6
12-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Are you open to offers? Do you still have the original box?

Type_R_Prince
12-16-2006, 04:16 AM
It is open to offers but depends. I think I threw out the box, it was too big! PM me for questions

Type_R_Prince
12-17-2006, 04:26 PM
bump!

Type_R_Prince
12-25-2006, 04:13 AM
New price $700!!! :nut:

Type_R_Prince
02-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Any Offers?:dunno:

EnRich
02-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

cityhunter2501
02-27-2007, 05:40 PM
the one he's selling is a monitor/tv.

edit: shame its not WS though :(

Type_R_Prince
03-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
what a joke considering I can go out and buy a brand new 24" wide screen/high res computer monitor for 600.
Yea u dumb fukker, this is ment for both TV and monitor, plus the 4 year warranty.... So stfu if your not interested :thumbsup:

EnRich
03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Type_R_Prince

Yea u dumb fukker, this is ment for both TV and monitor, plus the 4 year warranty.... So stfu if your not interested :thumbsup:

jeez your one testy individual. good luck with the sale, jeez.

Super_Geo
03-01-2007, 03:15 PM
what a joke considering I can go out and buy a brand new 24" wide screen/high res computer monitor for 600.

If you put half as much effort into selling those garage heaters of yours as you did in lowballing/complaining in the marketplace you would probably be making enough money that you... well, wouldn't need to lowball and shit on people's threads all the time ;) :thumbsup:

EnRich
03-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

If you put half as much effort into selling those garage heaters of yours as you did in lowballing/complaining in the marketplace you would probably be making enough money that you... well, wouldn't need to lowball and shit on people's threads all the time ;) :thumbsup:

When you can afford to buy a car, something worthy of a beyond meet, graduate from school, and get a real job, I'll care what you have to say... :whocares:

Super_Geo
03-01-2007, 06:29 PM
When you can afford to buy a car, something worthy of a beyond meet, graduate from school, and get a real job, I'll care what you have to say... :whocares:

Haha you want to compare dicks? Sure.

'buy a car': Don't have a car, sorry. Being the idiot that I am, I didn't sink my money into a depreciating asset. Instead, I bought a condo in Eau Claire Park (downtown core) that's on the riverfront and about to go up in value like a motherfucker.

'graduate from school': Queen's University good enough for you? You went to the UofL right?

'get a real job': Good thing I got that Engineering Physics degree from Queen's, really made getting a cush engineering job in the downtown core (in my corner office) pretty easy. Otherwise I'd probably be stuck selling garage heaters or some shit ;)

inline6turbo
03-01-2007, 10:28 PM

'buy a car': Don't have a car, sorry. Being the idiot that I am, I didn't sink my money into a depreciating asset. Instead, I bought a condo in Eau Claire Park (downtown core) that's on the riverfront and about to go up in value like a motherfucker.

'graduate from school': Queen's University good enough for you? You went to the UofL right?

'get a real job': Good thing I got that Engineering Physics degree from Queen's, really made getting a cush engineering job in the downtown core (in my corner office) pretty easy. Otherwise I'd probably be stuck selling garage heaters or some shit ;)

hey howd you like queens? im looking into it... pm me k !:clap:

Super_Geo
03-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
hey howd you like queens? im looking into it... pm me k !:clap:

Are you currently in Grade 12? Have you applied yet cause if not do it ASAP! PM me with what your situation is I'll be more than happy to tell you about my kickass time at the drunken blur that is Queen's :D

Oh and EnRich, good call on shutting the fuck up :thumbsup:

ringmaster
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM

Bahahahaha :nut:

drew_goring
03-02-2007, 08:35 PM

ROFLOWNED! :rofl:

inline6turbo
03-03-2007, 02:22 AM

Are you currently in Grade 12? Have you applied yet cause if not do it ASAP! PM me with what your situation is I'll be more than happy to tell you about my kickass time at the drunken blur that is Queen's :D

Oh and EnRich, good call on shutting the fuck up :thumbsup:

no im 21, in engineering at MRC, its a transfer program, so i'm looking for places to transfer to, ill pm you