PDA

View Full Version : Where to get aftermarket parts for bmw?

NOWHERE
12-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Anybody know where to get after market parts for bmw in alberta?

Thanks

TeamBestBud
12-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Tunerworks

97'Scort
12-15-2006, 12:29 AM
Tunerworks FTW if you're looking provincially :thumbsup:

I've also heard good things about Bavarian Autosport (http://www.bavauto.com)

Mitsu3000gt
12-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Step 1: Go on BMW forum

Step 2: Find out cheapest place in the states to buy the parts you want

Step 3: Purchase and enjoy the savings over buying locally.

For car parts, at least every single one I've ever bought, it is WAY cheaper to buy in the states, even after shipping/duty/tax.

I saved over $1000 on my coilivers from what tunerworks and other places quoted me buy just buying them from the states. Same with my lip spoiler, diverter valves, throttle body boot, etc. etc. All WAY cheaper from the states, identical part.

NOWHERE
12-15-2006, 03:05 PM

herragge
12-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

For car parts, at least every single one I've ever bought, it is WAY cheaper to buy in the states, even after shipping/duty/tax.

I saved over $1000 on my coilivers from what tunerworks and other places quoted me buy just buying them from the states. Same with my lip spoiler, diverter valves, throttle body boot, etc. etc. All WAY cheaper from the states, identical part.

Agreed. Local placecs just can't touch prices you can get from the states. Its nothing against tunerworks, its just they can't compete.

Check the For sale forums on your BMW forum as well, there is a strong used parts market for BMW's.

Mike

tapout
12-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

I saved over $1000 on my coilivers from what tunerworks and other places quoted me buy just buying them from the states. Same with my lip spoiler, diverter valves, throttle body boot, etc. etc. All WAY cheaper from the states, identical part. :werd: very true