PDA

View Full Version : FS: SLR lens UV Filter NEW 58mm fit

Afrodeziak
12-15-2006, 04:42 PM
I purchased the wrong size of filter and just looking to get rid of an item that would otherwise collect dust. It was purchased online so I can't return it.

It's a brand new Visico 58mm UV protective lens filter. This filter will cut down on UV rays from distorting photos, to most photographers this is a standard to protect the glass of your lens.

$12.00
http://www.brennanp.com/album/uv.jpg

Afrodeziak
12-18-2006, 10:22 PM
bump

msommers
12-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Afrodeziak
I purchased the wrong size of filter and just looking to get rid of an item that would otherwise collect dust. It was purchased online so I can't return it.

It's a brand new Visico 58mm UV protective lens filter. This filter will cut down on UV rays from distorting photos, to most photographers this is a standard to protect the glass of your lens.

$12.00
http://www.brennanp.com/album/uv.jpg

Just curious what you thought of the overall quality of this thing was as compared to a Nikon one? With Nikon's at 150 bucks and this one significantly less just wondering. I need a 62mm so I'm not interested in the product, just your impressions.

Afrodeziak
12-19-2006, 07:12 PM
well since I haven't owned at high level polarizer, I can't say. I mean, you get what you pay for. Pricey glass will give you crystal clear shots. I am only shooting with a rebel. If you took a 5d and put this glass on it, you might notice the difference..

I found a good deal, needed something to cover my lense with.... it's more out of protection that I bought it, than thinking it would make my shots nicer...

pro photographers would probably say that it's two different worlds, I wouldn't be suprised if it was. But for 12.00$ if you want something that just works and isn't too fancy.. this is it ..

b

Afrodeziak
12-23-2006, 12:39 PM
bump

Afrodeziak
01-09-2007, 12:56 AM
bump

Afrodeziak
01-20-2007, 02:18 PM
bump.. something cheap to protect your glass.

B

Afrodeziak
02-06-2007, 02:45 PM
bump