PDA

View Full Version : Car Morphing Help

Ekliptix
05-13-2003, 06:03 PM
I'm trying to make one of those cartoon-like pictures, where the car's body is exadurated.

I have the idea of how to do the wheels and tires, but I need a hand on the body.
Here's what I have so far:
http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk3/attachments//STang%2DDE%2Ejpg

lammer
05-13-2003, 10:29 PM
haha looks cool!! i like how illusionsir did his as well!

Ekliptix
05-13-2003, 10:31 PM
I think he shortened the car's length over all and enlarged the wheels and made smoke.

2.2vtec
05-13-2003, 10:51 PM
the rear wheel looks too funny

RC-Cola
05-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I'm trying to make one of those cartoon-like pictures, where the car's body is exadurated.

I have the idea of how to do the wheels and tires, but I need a hand on the body.

I'm not too sure what you want for the final result, but I could probably help you if you tell me what it is you want to do exactly. Most things you probably want to do to your car is under edit-transform category, just play around with skew and distort until you get a look you like.

Illusionsir
05-16-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I think he shortened the car's length over all and enlarged the wheels and made smoke.

yup, that and then some!

the best thing i have learned, is to really ephisize (sp) parts of the car. i.e. 5.0's are known for there big power and rear wheel drive platform. so you would give it a crazy ground scraping angle and really make the rear wheels huge.