PDA

View Full Version : He tried to run him over!!!!!! HOLY F!!!!!

Hakkola
07-18-2002, 08:23 PM
On the corner of Elbow and Heritage I'm sittin there, and I hear tires screech, this crv almost hit this guy!!! The guy runs into the parking lot, the guy in the crv or crx or whatever them lil' honda's are follows him, keep tryin to run him over, one guy tries gettin out the car while driver still goes crazy, guys get out of car, then theres a 2 on 2 brawl fists flyin everywhere, i dunno how it bewcame 2 on 2, so frickin crazy, never seen anythin like that in my life, the guy kept tryin to frickin run him over, i was gonna stop but had to go to bathroom like crazy, now I'ma go. Should I go back there for legal reasons or something???

Ben
07-18-2002, 08:25 PM
i would prolly call 2621234, but thats intense!

Evan
07-18-2002, 09:03 PM
Hehe, 7 demerit points against you if they find out you leave a scene of a crime. Depends if the police show up though, they probably did.

Ben
07-18-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Evan
Hehe, 7 demerit points against you if they find out you leave a scene of a crime. Depends if the police show up though, they probably did.

7 if you leave scene of an accident you were directly involved in...crime is different.

max_boost
07-18-2002, 09:38 PM
That's crazy man!
Road rage! P robably read about it in tomorrows paper

D'z Nutz
07-18-2002, 09:41 PM
Maybe they knew each other and have beef? :dunno:

mwmhong
07-18-2002, 10:46 PM
Here's a bedtime story:
I saw something like that up in the NE last summer:

Going eastbound Memorial, approaching the intersection before 36th street (along the C-train tracks), I stop at the intersection before the Memorial/36th street, there are two left-turning lanes into the business area. Right-most lane has some old brown beater w/ an old bald dude, behind is a green sedan (Topaz?). Some honking going on.

Then green arrow, both lanes of traffic turn left, beater turns through intersection, stops, old dude gets out of car, green sedan stops behind, honks, then swerves into left lane to go by, old dude front kicks the side of the green sedan HARD and gets back into the car and gives chase.

I drive up to 36th, pull left (north) onto 36th, left by McD's, then left behind the Pacific/Asian mall, going southbound. I hear loud screeching and guess what, it's green sedan being chased by brown beater. Both are driving full steam towards me in the oncoming lane, they pull a right by Ikea/Harveys, I pull a left to follow, then a right back onto 36th southbound, both ran a RED LIGHT, near collision, lots of honking, I follow, right again onto westbound Memorial, then right onto the back road behind Ikea, then right again, into some trailer parking lot, then I stopped following cause I thought some serious beatdown was going to happen. (What a chicken huh?)

Obviously the green sedan kept pulling rights and running the lights to get away from the old baldy in the beater, it was just nuts, I wish I had an in-dash video cam for that.

Weapon_R
07-18-2002, 10:55 PM
Stay out of it. Probably a long ugly ass history of shit goin on between these guys. It would only bring u trouble.

Hakkola
07-19-2002, 12:14 AM
Yeah, actually I went back there and noone was there, not even cops, I'm sure they came though cuz there was a serious beat down goin on, it was brutal.

Stratus_Power
07-19-2002, 12:53 AM
man thats crazy stuff:eek: :eek: :eek:

SpoonEK9@STRD
07-21-2002, 03:27 AM
"Im so scared, I cant wet my self." - Ralph Wiggum

REdOX
07-22-2002, 10:14 PM
If people follow me because of road rage (me popping them the finger, honking at them etc.) I never get out of the car.. I just drive straight to the nearest police department. They usually see where I'm headed to and quickly stop following me :)

Try it. It works wonders, well only if you're not at fault.