PDA

View Full Version : crazy fcuk up accident

yammyr6
05-14-2003, 12:36 AM
comin home tonight i saw a fellow rider down and his bike torched. He was burnt everywhere and bleeding. he was breathing pretty hard. i've never seen something like this and the truck that hit him took off!!!!:banghead:

just be careful everyone when driving or riding. please pay attention to others around you. this should not happen

ecstasy_civic
05-14-2003, 12:38 AM
OMG did you call hte cops? or try to help him.

yammyr6
05-14-2003, 12:47 AM
there was quite a bit of people that stopped. i did too. the bike was burning and we were just trying to keep him awake and breathing. the cops and everyone came and thats when i left

ecstasy_civic
05-14-2003, 12:49 AM
holy shit, where was this?

yammyr6
05-14-2003, 12:50 AM
john laurie

ecstasy_civic
05-14-2003, 12:53 AM
really! i just came off of there like 30 min ago.

kenny
05-14-2003, 05:34 AM
They caught the guy that hit the bike... what a moron, taking off from an accident like that hopefully he'll be taken off the roads for awhile.

ecstasy_civic
05-14-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by kenny
They caught the guy that hit the bike... what a moron, taking off from an accident like that hopefully he'll be taken off the roads for awhile.

:thumbsup:

B17a
05-14-2003, 01:09 PM

Turns out the guy's been charged with DUI, and possession among other things. That's great, high AND drunk! Unfortunately we'll be lucky if he spends a day in jail. :thumbsdow

kevie88
05-14-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by B17a

Turns out the guy's been charged with DUI, and possession among other things. That's great, high AND drunk! Unfortunately we'll be lucky if he spends a day in jail. :thumbsdow

This is one of those times that a vigilante mob is a damn good thing.. Fuck that guy, I hope he gets fucked in the ass and killed in jail. :thumbsdow

*edit* - What kind of bike and what color? any idea who he was?

4wheeldrift
05-14-2003, 07:48 PM
They caught the guy that hit the bike... what a moron, taking off from an accident like that hopefully he'll be taken off the roads for awhile. He shouldn't have been hard to spot, I guess his truck was on fire as he left the scene of the accident.

air_mikey
05-14-2003, 08:08 PM
yeah i heard about this from my brother today. he said that person is in the hospital still rite now. thats so harsh, im so glad they caught the person who hit him.

Corrado1.8T
05-15-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

This is one of those times that a vigilante mob is a damn good thing.. Fuck that guy, I hope he gets fucked in the ass and killed in jail. :thumbsdow

:thumbsup:

I hope the guy is ok. I got hit by a truck while riding my dirt bike about 6 years ago. Didn't break anything, my bike was pretty much fucked. The guy got a 100$ fine. Fuck that. Its a good thing i was to young to do anything. Damn hillbillys.

speedracer
05-15-2003, 12:20 PM
He's in serious condition still. Keep him and his family in your thoughts.

CalgaryB5
05-16-2003, 12:51 AM
He is my friend and I worked with him before. Extremely nice dude and always carry smiles on his face. I am very sad because of the serious head injury he is suffering right now. From the words of one of my friend said his full-face helmet burned and melted down to his head. One side of the lung is not functioning. Multiple bones have fractured. Well, I don’t want to talk much and my mind right now is full of G.P. racing crash pictures. God will hear my prayers for you Alex. Please wake up.

Since no one knows him on this board. I appreciate and want to say “Thank You” from deep of my heart that anyone that shows concern.

Ambrose

sml
05-16-2003, 01:51 PM
Hope he's alright...

4wheeldrift
05-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by CalgaryB5
He is my friend and I worked with him before. Extremely nice dude and always carry smiles on his face. I am very sad because of the serious head injury he is suffering right now. From the words of one of my friend said his full-face helmet burned and melted down to his head. One side of the lung is not functioning. Multiple bones have fractured. Well, I don’t want to talk much and my mind right now is full of G.P. racing crash pictures. God will hear my prayers for you Alex. Please wake up.

Since no one knows him on this board. I appreciate and want to say “Thank You” from deep of my heart that anyone that shows concern.

Ambrose I hope your friend pulls through ok. Be strong, keep him in your thoughts and trust in the doctors skill to see him through.

lightsout
05-16-2003, 06:11 PM
thank god that ass got caught jessus fucking assholes dont respected bikers at all its such a piss off.

us riders need to look out for each other.