PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 Eagle Talon TSi w/mods. Whole or parts.

thepyrofish
12-18-2006, 02:09 PM
**SOLD**
Ok, it's a '94 Tsi front wheel drive, does not run. I'm looking to sell the car whole for $2500 OBO or to part out every little piece of it that I can. I love this car to death but I owe money so out it goes. Car has 260 000 kms on the body. All parts have been installed in the car and are USED.

Engine Mods
-6-bolt with approx 80 000k (requires rebuild)
-Big 16g
-3" MAF+T
-3" exhaust/muffler, stock downpipe.
-Blitz BOV

Interior/Electronics
-Palm logger (no disc)
-Autometer boost gauge
-Autometer Oil Pressure gauge
-A-Pillar 2 gauge pod
-Audiovox indash DVD player
-Clarion components(front)/3 ways (rear)

Exterior/Suspension
-Suspension is stock except for koni struts up front
-Strut tower bars, front and rear.
-17" Falken Torgue5 wheels (Gunmetal w/silver lip) wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sports
-Stock wheels with Michelin Pilot winter tires.
Both sets of tires have only a seasons worth of tread left on them.

If I can sell the car as is, cool. If not then I will part it out, but if it gets parted I want to get rid of EVERYTHING so feel free to ask about any part not listed here.

Car is located in Lethbridge area.

carter_prelude
12-19-2006, 01:36 PM
i need a rear wiper arm if you have one... and if they are the same as the 91's... i'll find more stuff i need...

s4b0t4g3r
12-19-2006, 01:36 PM
pm'd

thepyrofish
12-19-2006, 11:59 PM
Ok, thanks everyone for the interest. I i read all the PMs. I'm over at my sisters house, but tomorrow when I'm back home I'll add some pics and reply to everyone.
Merry Christmas! :clap:

gotboost4G63
12-20-2006, 11:24 AM
What color is the body??

thepyrofish
12-21-2006, 02:53 AM
Ok all PM's replied to. The body colour is blue.
I'm going to resize some pics and try to get them up here right now.

Oh and carter I'm sorry. The rear wiper was gone when I got it. The motor may still be in there if that's of any use...

euro_racer
12-21-2006, 02:59 AM
pm'd

thepyrofish
12-21-2006, 03:14 AM
Car on stock rims at the end of last winter.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5525/car4sale002fm5.jpg

Car as it sits in my yard. Now back on fancy wheels :)
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6268/car4sale004gb0.jpg

Ugly dirty engine shot. Colour me embarassed...
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2875/talon005xx7.jpg

It's all I have on the computer. I'll get some new camera batteries and take any additional pics requested.

And it's looking like I'm going to be parting out...If anyone wants the whole deal please speak up. You'd make my day. If not, I'm going to start pulling parts in a few days I think. I'm already getting some interest in a few things.

thepyrofish
12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Haha, sped up my own timeline. I've had some interest in quite a few parts so if nobody wants the whole car by...tomorrow afternoon-ish I'm going to start ripping stuff apart. There is a little interest in the whole car, but nothing is settled yet.

Deals pending on:
Exhaust
MAF Translator
Rims
Turbo
Gauges

probably a couple other things...It's still early I'm only half awake.

Oh yeah, and the car has a Compustar 2-way Alarm/Starter in it with 2 sirens. If she gets parted I'm sure I could get that out for someone too. If anyones interested.

AdamSarkozi
12-21-2006, 05:26 PM
i need tons of parts i would like to come see

thepyrofish
12-22-2006, 02:22 AM
There are two people interested in the entire car who will be coming to take a look tomorrow I hope. When would you be able to see it? My schedule is pretty flexible right now so it shouldn't be too hard to arrange.

thepyrofish
12-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Hehehe, BUMP to let everyone know that I did recieve one offer on the whole vehicle which I have accepted. The potential customer is looking into transporting the vehicle and when he gets back to me I'll be sure to let everyone know what's going down. If it doesn't go through then parting out will likely go pretty soon and everyone will get their stuff.

I'm gonna cross my fingers that it sells, you can all cross yours that it doesn't

:rofl:

Sean

carter_prelude
12-22-2006, 06:53 PM
how much do ya want for the exhaust? and any chance you have a boost controler on it????

AdamSarkozi
12-24-2006, 11:55 PM
pmd

tsipsi
01-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Hey man i am interested in many things on this car so if you part it out i will buy plenty keep that in mind and how old is the turbo also do you have a front mount intercooler

dankish1
01-11-2007, 03:10 PM
i want stock wheels and maft let me know man:thumbsup:
oh and the data loger?? is it a palm?
shell looks to be in awsome shape
if its still kicking around in a monthish id take that to lol

thepyrofish
01-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Sorry to be away from the thread, but I've got a deal pending for the whole car. Buyer will take delivery tomorrow if all goes well. Will update if anything changes.

dankish1
01-11-2007, 05:52 PM
damnit
is he going to take the stock wheels?

jf97talon
01-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Very not impressed with you thepyrofish.

thepyrofish
01-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Car is gone, big thankss to everyone who was interested.

jf97talon
01-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately it is gone as he said.
You were not a good person to deal with in the end.

You kept backing out with the truck, and guaranteed me the car.
Then send me a pm saying your selling it to someone else after 2 weeks of talk, and me waiting for you to bring it over.
Congrats tho

thepyrofish
01-13-2007, 12:26 PM
I was honestly trying to find time to bring the car to you. I was attempting to do you a favour by towing it up there for you, I wasn't planning on transporting anything. I had trouble getting a truck when you were available, and a better offer came up. I didn't see you making a huge effort to get transportation, either. I listed the car at $2500 OBO and you didn't have the best offer any more.

I feel really bad that you didn't get it, but I was looking for a quick sale because I am pretty badly in debt and needed the car moved. Shit happens. I apologized once but apparently you see the need to drag me through the mud in front of everyone. Go for it, I'm done here.

:drama: :thumbsdow

jf97talon
01-13-2007, 12:32 PM
I was just stating the facts

You were suppose to get the car transported here under MY COST.
I said yes, then you said "oh i cant do it anymore"
Why would i make any effort to find transportation when you said that you had a truck to bring it to me.

However i did say congrats, i was just a lil p'd that we talked about it.
You did accept my offer 3 weeks ago and then just left with out any question.

Its all good.
Hope you get everything paid off.