PDA

View Full Version : Godamn Geo Metros

Randall6
05-14-2003, 06:29 PM
I was crusing down my local main street today and out of no where a Geo Metro blows right past me , and i was moving!, it was bright green with crappy racing stripes and a huge muffler that was so loud. Has anyone else been anoyed by these shit boxes?
I live in Des Moines ,Iowa so maybe it is just out here that Metros own the streets.

lightsout
05-14-2003, 06:31 PM
yeah thouse cars really make me mad and get me pumped up...

giggles82
05-16-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Randall6
I was crusing down my local main street today and out of no where a Geo Metro blows right past me , and i was moving!, it was bright green with crappy racing stripes and a huge muffler that was so loud. Has anyone else been anoyed by these shit boxes?
I live in Des Moines ,Iowa so maybe it is just out here that Metros own the streets.

hahhaaha i would crash into one if i saw one on the road hahaha...

l/l/rX
05-16-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Randall6

um...most of us are canadian eh! ...and live in COWTOWN!!! ahaha, if you're looking for an american forum...you're diffenitly in the wrong place...:D soo we probably havent seen that car around, sorrie

giggles82
05-16-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

um...most of us are canadian eh! ...and live in COWTOWN!!! ahaha, if you're looking for an american forum...you're diffenitly in the wrong place...:D soo we probably havent seen that car around, sorrie

hahah yeah totally true :rolleyes:

GTS Jeff
05-16-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by lightsout
yeah thouse cars really make me mad and get me pumped up... says the sunfire driver

benyl
05-16-2003, 10:46 PM
Geo metro = suzuki swift = pontiac firefly

98type_r
05-17-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by benyl
Geo metro = suzuki swift = pontiac firefly

= chevy sprint

rice_eater
05-17-2003, 02:06 AM
= THE worst convertibles ever made :clap:

sil-eightyDrift
05-19-2003, 08:07 PM
dont mess wiht those metros,sprints..ect those things have 44 flywheel hp.. and a whopping 1 litre engine.. my freind is gettin one and it fits him perfectly! small and retarded:nut: :D

Hash_man
05-19-2003, 09:03 PM
dont mess wiht those metros,sprints..ect those things have 44 flywheel hp.. and a whopping 1 litre engine.. my freind is gettin one and it fits him perfectly! small and retarded

HAHAHA, good old Gomer... Now we are gonna be cruisin in my Colt and his Metro.. hahahahah :)

So much for gettin an AE86 :(

sin
05-20-2003, 09:38 AM
gomer threw up in hultins mouth on saturday night.... poor hultin

2k3Elantra_GT
05-21-2003, 11:03 AM
I guess you didnt know about the 200HP suzuki Swift Turbo with a HUGE Turbo on it that came to a meet at Race city with the Exoctic car club in July of 97 my step dad might have pics.. but that thing went pretty dam fast and would go up on to 2 wheels around the corners just like the Golfs and Rabits. I was a Corner marshal that night. it was freeking cool ! there was also a green golf rally car there that was almost as fast as my step dad's 300 twin turbo and would go up on to 2 wheels every time it hit the corner i was at. he looked like he could Control that thing in anyway possible. id have to say he was pretty Talented !!

tctdmx
05-21-2003, 09:57 PM
guys, lets not make fun of the Geos, afterall they at least give comfort to the out of towner Saskatooners.....

Geos are the only and the closest thing to keep them entertained in the world other than tipping dem cows.....