PDA

View Full Version : Certech Automotive

tomt64
12-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Certech Automotive on Ranchview Dr NW

These guys tried to charge my sister $700 and change to do an oil change, change the rear discs, and balnace the rear rotors. Thats IF they need balancing which by the way they feel and Im going to verify tomorrow look fine.

They also made up bullshit about an oil leak. You know the oil leak that has never seen the garage floor every night where the car is parked. :thumbsdow
Also the right rear axel seal is leaking! Oh no, is there a leak? F()ck no. They would recommend to replace both because they go at the same time. So Which is why I replaced one of mine 2 yrs ago and the other looks just fine now.

Im going to do the work myself tomorrow, I cant believe these guys think they can get away with this shit.

Dont go to Certech Automotive at all, unless you know someone there.

/Rant

lilmira
12-20-2006, 10:07 PM
At least they didn't charge you for topping up the halogen fluid.

adam c
12-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by lilmira
At least they didn't charge you for topping up the halogen fluid. :rofl: :guns:

canadian_hustla
12-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by tomt64
Certech Automotive on Ranchview Dr NW

These guys tried to charge my sister $700 and change to do an oil change, change the rear discs, and balnace the rear rotors. Thats IF they need balancing which by the way they feel and Im going to verify tomorrow look fine.

They also made up bullshit about an oil leak. You know the oil leak that has never seen the garage floor every night where the car is parked. :thumbsdow
Also the right rear axel seal is leaking! Oh no, is there a leak? F()ck no. They would recommend to replace both because they go at the same time. So Which is why I replaced one of mine 2 yrs ago and the other looks just fine now.

Im going to do the work myself tomorrow, I cant believe these guys think they can get away with this shit.

Dont go to Certech Automotive at all, unless you know someone there.

/Rant

haha crooks, they once tried charging me $1600.00 for a new oil pan when in reality the one of the hoses had a leak. They also charged $1300.00 to fix the climate controls (heater didn't work) only to have it fail 2 months later. I don't/ wouldn't trust em

Slashin_
12-20-2006, 10:26 PM
some one should go hidden camera detective on these faggits

tentacles
12-20-2006, 10:55 PM
Hmm, thanks for the input guys, I went there once, didn't get any work done, but they didn't seem too bad, good thing I didn;t get any work done.

tomt64
12-21-2006, 10:09 PM
And by balancing, I meant machining ;) I was pissed off last night.

Golf Pro
01-17-2007, 02:57 PM
:english: Hmmmmmm I've never had anything but good service there over many years of dealing with them. Personally I'd never believe anything from anyone that can't spell or type properly :rolleyes:

Toms-SC
01-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Golf Pro
:english: Hmmmmmm I've never had anything but good service there over many years of dealing with them. Personally I'd never believe anything from anyone that can't spell or type properly :rolleyes:

They must of topped off your halagen fluid for free

Whitetiger
01-17-2007, 03:42 PM
:rofl: