PDA

View Full Version : sports network? tsn/sportsnet/the score

thinmyster
12-21-2006, 02:25 AM
hey i know they're all pretty brutal. but which do you hate the least?

we all know:
tsn= toronto
sportsnet= vancouver
i find the score the only "neutral-ish" network.

and whats with all the lame comments and jokes. Its hard to find a decent broadcast

thinmyster
12-21-2006, 02:28 AM
hope its not a repost cause i spent the time making a poll

Ajay
12-21-2006, 02:54 AM
I personally like TSN the best when it comes to watching highlights. I think they have the best coverage/spread of all sports.

Usually only watch the 12am Sportscentre.....the anchors at that time are usually pretty humourous.

anarchy
12-21-2006, 03:10 AM
I think I prefer Sportsnet. I really like Mike Toth and Don Taylor. They are awesome.

But the Score guys are pretty hilarious too, especially CABBIE!!!

But highlight packages and all that are prettty the same, and since I went HD, I only have Sportsnet/TSN on HD so I never watch the Score anymore.

The thing I miss most about the score is they break down the scoring point by point, so it's great for fantasy pools and stat junkies. Sportsnet has great anchors, and TSN is more polished, ESPN-like.

BigDannyCool
12-21-2006, 03:40 AM
i usually watch all of them depending on what's on. If you have satellite there's sportsnet west, east and central too.

Gondi Stylez
12-21-2006, 04:57 AM
i watch all of them pretty much! i wonder when we will get the score HD?! i like steve koulis on the spin! haha cabbie is sweet too!

ryder_23
12-21-2006, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by anarchy
I think I prefer Sportsnet. I really like Mike Toth and Don Taylor. They are awesome.

But the Score guys are pretty hilarious too, especially CABBIE!!!
\

hahah :werd:

on halloween he interviewed me and my buddies, and the off camera conversation I had with him was hilarious, even more so then him on screen.

buh_buh
12-21-2006, 05:09 AM
Don Taylor is a shitshow. But in a good way. He is pretty much the sole reason I watch Sportsnet, and Kypreos on Hockeycentral at noon is pretty good too.

toyboy88
12-21-2006, 08:01 AM
personally like tsn for sports highlights, sportsnet for flames games since im so used to it and hear it so often already, the score whenever i need a FAST FAST update, and CBC is not far behind for hockey games but they only cover flames like 1/2 a month so ya. my 2 cents!

thinmyster
12-21-2006, 08:42 AM
anyone like flames ppv? I think their horrible

A2VR6
12-21-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
i watch all of them pretty much! i wonder when we will get the score HD?! i like steve koulis on the spin! haha cabbie is sweet too!

They have the score in HD? I watch all 3 so I like them all equally, I watch TSN mostly for highlights tho.