PDA

View Full Version : Well this is a disgusting question

Lexxan
12-24-2006, 04:35 AM
So I go out drinking tonight.. and my friend drinks about 8 pints.. not bad. We get back to my place and he asks to crash on the couch.. fine. An hour later he wakes up out of nowhere (this also includes me punching his nose with his own hand for 5 minutes when he passed out haha) stands up.. stumbles about for 30 seconds whips his dick out pisses for about 3 seconds on my floor.. then walks over and pisses on the back of my couch for about 40 seconds. We're talking a litre of piss here.. on the back of my couch and on the floor with spray everywhere..

So the question is.. has anyone else ever seen a friend do this?? LOL.. It was surreal watching it happen, I stood in shock and just watched.. figured it would be better to not fight with a man who has his dick in his hand peeing in a black out. He immediately jumped over the couch and buried his head under the blanket.. out COLD. ASSHOLE.

tapout
12-24-2006, 04:46 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
make him steam clean your pad :barf:

djayz
12-24-2006, 04:47 AM
tip the sofa over so he wakes up in it...then make him steam clean and sanitize the place when he realizes

marko polo
12-24-2006, 04:59 AM
piss on him while hes out :D

three.eighteen.
12-24-2006, 05:22 AM
a friend of mine sleep walks and pisses on stuff, entirely possible

Lexxan
12-24-2006, 06:32 AM
I'm pretty sure he'll have no idea. I tried yelling at him during the process.. even beforehand punching him with his own hand. He's gettin a hard time for awhile lol.

TrevorK
12-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Lexxan
An hour later he wakes up out of nowhere (this also includes me punching his nose with his own hand for 5 minutes when he passed out haha) stands up.. stumbles about for 30 seconds whips his dick out pisses for about 3 seconds on my floor.. then walks over and pisses on the back of my couch for about 40 seconds. We're talking a litre of piss here.. on the back of my couch and on the floor with spray everywhere..

I believe that's called Karma.

It's funny, you probably died laughing from punching your friends face with his own hand, and he's probably still laughing over pissing all over your place.

street
12-24-2006, 09:27 AM
i say make him steam clean your place
but next time tape it so you can show him
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Supa Dexta
12-24-2006, 10:11 AM
Oddly enough, a guy I know is bad for this.. every few months he'll piss somewares, or himself.. So he pissed on my buddies couch last weekend, so they loaded the couch in the truck (they likely threw him in too) and threw it out on his lawn.. He owns it now, and it'll also remind him what a drunk idiot he is... They've been trying to get him some help, or atleast get him to settle down, but he's pretty messed up... Although it is just after hours now, he does work consistenly, but also has a better job and can afford to drink more... its a mess of a situation..

kylemitz
12-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Last year at a party, a guy i know woke up from being passed out, falls down a flight of stairs and starts pissing on everyone, including a group of screaming girls... pretty halarious to watch

kevie88
12-24-2006, 12:07 PM
ROFL!!!

Back in my younger (much heavier) drinking days I woke up and found myself standing in my washroom, peeing in the middle of the floor... luckily it was all tile and only took me a few seconds with a mop to clean up.

I thought I was going nuts hahaa

Whitetiger
12-24-2006, 04:11 PM
:barf: Make him stream clean it... should had rolled out outside the lawn, perferably in a pile of poo poo for him to wake up on. :rofl:

ryder_23
12-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
ROFL!!!

Back in my younger (much heavier) drinking days I woke up and found myself standing in my washroom, peeing in the middle of the floor... luckily it was all tile and only took me a few seconds with a mop to clean up.

I thought I was going nuts hahaa

hahaha I did a very similar thing years back. Was at this girls house, no idea who she was, but friend of a friend. Anyways, I ended up in her washroom, but it was one without any windows and the light switch was somewhere and I couldnt find it, I couldnt find the light, couldnt see worth shit, managed to find the lid and open it, but i heard a splash only every few seconds, and was too drunk to keep her steady i guess, pretty sure 90% of it was all over her floor, hahahahahha. Guess It wasnt black out drunk, but defeintly missed my target..

Tik-Tok
12-24-2006, 11:59 PM
Years back, my roomate walked into my room, pissed out the open window, and walked out, I asked him wtf he was doing, and he just mumbled something about a fire... bastid was drunked sleepwalking, lol.

PavementPounder
12-25-2006, 03:08 AM
:rofl: :rofl: damn!!!

trikypenguin
12-25-2006, 03:28 AM
haha i've seen 2 ppl just piss in the middle of a house, and once thank GOD i woke up cause i moved just in time or he woulda pissed on me

Slashin_
12-25-2006, 03:49 AM
sell him your place he already claimed his territory LOL
make him buy the coach if its a shitty onr

Cruz
12-25-2006, 03:50 AM
The first thing I would do is get a new friend.

The next thing I would do is avoid abusing the new friend with his own body parts.

Audio_Rookie
12-25-2006, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23

hahaha I did a very similar thing years back. Was at this girls house, no idea who she was, but friend of a friend. Anyways, I ended up in her washroom, but it was one without any windows and the light switch was somewhere and I couldnt find it, I couldnt find the light, couldnt see worth shit, managed to find the lid and open it, but i heard a splash only every few seconds, and was too drunk to keep her steady i guess, pretty sure 90% of it was all over her floor, hahahahahha. Guess It wasnt black out drunk, but defeintly missed my target..

:rofl: :rofl: been there, done that as well:D Also pissed in the bathroom no where near the toilet, then walked out of the bathroom, then went back to flush the toilet. When I saw eurotrip I couldn't stop laughing at that part.

Grip172
12-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by marko polo
piss on him while hes out :D

i second that

justincalgary
12-25-2006, 10:50 PM
I had the exact same thing happen last year houseboating May Long. A friend of a friend had alot too much to drink, passed out, sleepwalked into the hallway and took a piss, went back to bed. After we stopped laughing at how shocking that was, we then sharpied him up and took pictures. The whole while we are drawing on him, he keeps waking up and asking whats going on...we just keep telling him we are saving his life and he's like "aw thanks guys"

Him Pissing:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/544/dsc00289cy4.jpg

Him Back to bed:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3831/dsc00292ej4.jpg

He woke up and was so happy we were saving his life:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5365/dsc00300nw0.jpg

Completely awake, oblivious about his face and back, strolling through the boat and down the beach:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4185/dsc00295sy9.jpg

Some dude just wanted his picture taken with him, funniest frickin drinking night ever:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7200/dsc00302fg0.jpg

Ajay
12-26-2006, 12:53 AM
Went to Banff with my work people one Saturday to just have a night out. The new guy we hired got completely trashed and was sleeping in the room beside ours. Guess he tried to get into our room but the middle connector door on our side was closed so he kept bashing up against the wall.

The dude turned around and then proceeded to pee on someone sleeping in the bed closest to the bathroom. Yah that someone was my boss.

The retard ended up getting fired for stealing but we always tell new hires he got fired for peeing on the boss.

Who does that?!

kvanderlaag
12-26-2006, 02:54 AM
Doesn't top the time I woke up with no pants on on someone's couch. Pants off, sitting off to the side, while I woke up in a pile of shit both all down the back of my legs, and ground into the couch.

Pants, incidentally, were perfectly fine. Apparently I was smart enough while blacked out to get my clothes off before shitting everywhere.

Yeah I actually had that cleaned up properly before anyone else woke up. Thank god one of the girls who lived there was in the business of cleaning houses.

That came from Jagermeister + Red Bull, alternated with doubles of rum and coke. I had enough liquor in me that I should've passed out six drinks ago, but enough caffeine and shit to keep me going. Needless to say, when I crashed, I crashed HARD.

gp36912
12-26-2006, 03:00 AM
^^^ lol, at least you cleaned up

if someone sleepwalks, ive heard a rumor somewhere that its rough on that persons mind if you wake up him. can drive them crazy or something or throw them into shock. best thing to do is to calmly talk to them and get them to move to the washroom or something. i cant remember the source of the rumor because its something from like 8 years ago.

Audio_Rookie
12-26-2006, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by kvanderlaag

That came from Jagermeister + Red Bull, alternated with doubles of rum and coke. I had enough liquor in me that I should've passed out six drinks ago, but enough caffeine and shit to keep me going. Needless to say, when I crashed, I crashed HARD.

ya thats a harsh combo. I remember doing that up and having 9 quadrouple rum cokes....after 12 beer.

go out of the bar waiting for the cab and just puking in the bushes the whole time I was waiting lol.

gp36912
12-26-2006, 03:04 AM
lol you should have quint rum cokes in a pint glass :D lol theres barely any coke :D

LuxCars
12-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by kylemitz
and starts pissing on everyone, including a group of screaming girls... pretty halarious to watch

R.Kelly?

Vietsta
12-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by LuxCars

R.Kelly?

werd

rage2
12-26-2006, 02:11 PM
Many years ago (I'm old lol) I was at a party completely hammered with about 20 ppl. One of the guys was completely ripped, we were sitting there around a table still drinking away, when he decides to stand up, whip out his cock and start jerkin' off in front of all of us. I ran outta there as fast as I could haha. Not sure if he finished...

hussein
12-28-2006, 01:51 PM
ahahah wicked stories you guys. :thumbsup:

Supa Dexta
12-28-2006, 02:41 PM
I once woke up in a pair of girls pants.. No idea how I got to that point, or where mine went.. ha.. They were too small and couldnt be pulled up all the way or zipped up... I was told some girls put them on me, so yeah.. I'll go with that.. it may have been grade 9 or 10.. And it was at this girls house down the road from mine.. My father called all pissed off at like 6am wondering where the hell I was, and what I was up to..

"umm nuthin, just hangin out"

:nut: :rofl:

scat19
12-28-2006, 03:15 PM
pretty funny he would just piss everywhere

ZorroAMG
12-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Drunks are lame....

I'd poo on your couch if you hit me while i was passed out lol

Lo)2enz0
12-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by justincalgary
I

He woke up and was so happy we were saving his life:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5365/dsc00300nw0.jpg

whats this guys name, so i can send him a freaking tooth brush

btw this thread

ROFL

smontyLS1
12-28-2006, 07:22 PM
A guy I went to school with was at some random girls party with a friend of his and got sauced, passed out on the couch, she started screaming at him to leave and he got up walked to her room pulled open her panty drawer and pissed all over everything, went back to the couch and passed out again,
he woke up with no eyebrows.

nadroj23
12-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by smontyLS1
A guy I went to school with was at some random girls party with a friend of his and got sauced, passed out on the couch, she started screaming at him to leave and he got up walked to her room pulled open her panty drawer and pissed all over everything, went back to the couch and passed out again,
he woke up with no eyebrows.

HAHAHAHAHAHA no eyebrows thats pretty harsh but so is ruining all those panties lol

This thread is gold :)

slammed_cb7
12-29-2006, 11:33 AM
I also have been guilty of the 'drunken sleep walk piss in the wrong place' thing. I pissed on my roomates bed and in the corner of the room and woke up the next morning furious that the room smelled like piss and the wall paper was all wet. He was kind enough not to punch me in the head for that one.