PDA

View Full Version : Binding help

94CoRd
12-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Have burton motion. probabally 3 years old now. anyway looking at getting some new bindings, but have heard of problems that burton only makes its boards for the burton bindings. Kind of want to investigate the new Rome's, or technines. Not sure whats going to fit though.

Help is greatly appreciated. :D

CivicTunr
12-25-2006, 05:03 PM
is this burton bindings to a different board?
or different bindings to a burton board?

eaither way it doesnt matter.
burton bindings to a different board, you just buy a different plate, 4 hole one.

if its a burton board w/ different bindings, you buy the button plate w/ 3 holes.

ive rode technine bindings for two seasons now, they are a amazing binding, i had the 04/05 dominator, the rubber on them was coming off, so they just gave me brand new 05/06 ones.

technine = lifetime warrenty which is great.

i havent rode rome bindings but ive been riding there boards since they have came out.
i had the 04/05 rome agent, and now i have two 05/06 agents, 155 and 160. both excellent boards, so there bindings are probally just as good.

94CoRd
12-25-2006, 05:47 PM
yea.
well to clear it up i have burton board. looking for something other than burton bindings.

Really leaning towards the technine's though with the lifetime warranty. Thanks!