PDA

View Full Version : pimpin accord@impressions

technohustla
05-15-2003, 10:13 AM
:drool: I went by impressions this morning and saw paul's accord almost finished. It looks amazing. I lived with paul back in the day long before any of the mods were even dreamed up, it's so good to see these things happen after time. I definately recommend stopping by to have a look if you get the chance.
If all goes according to plan mine will get done sometime soon, the next thing to go on will be a nice set of konig appeal 18's.

Importz
05-15-2003, 12:43 PM
Paul is that the fat guy that walks around lookin all sad and mad all the time???? I hate that fuker........Installs your shit you pay him and when you have a problem he doesnt help!!!

04blackMAX
05-15-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by importz
Paul is that the fat guy that walks around lookin all sad and mad all the time???? I hate that fuker........Installs your shit you pay him and when you have a problem he doesnt help!!!

haha:rofl:

syeve
05-15-2003, 04:10 PM

hahaha...thats some good shit...I guess I'm a little early, but....in before the lock...hahahaha

buh_buh
05-15-2003, 04:14 PM
:rofl:

Originally posted by syeve

hahaha...thats some good shit...I guess I'm a little early, but....in before the lock...hahahaha nope your right on time!