PDA

View Full Version : FS: MB Quart Component Speakers DSC-213 AND DSC-216 BRAND NEW!

Bishop
05-15-2003, 03:19 PM
Hi all,

I have had these speakers sitting under my bed for about a year now, they have NEVER been installed and they are in their BOXES. These speakers were intended to go into my old car, but then I got a bug, and I feel the stock monsoon speakers are good enough for my needs now. So they are up for sale.

I still have the original recipt which entitles you to the full 3 year MB Quart warranty.

DSC-213 5 1/4" with 3/4" Tweeter and MINiCOMP Crossover
DSC-216 6 1/2" with 3/4" Tweeter and MINiCOMP Crossover

---------[Sound Domains Blurb]---------

The name MB Quart has always been synonymous with high-end car audio. DISCUS components carry on MB Quart’s tradition of ultra-high quality and delivers components with unparalleled sound quality at a competitive price. Cymbals will play through with stunning clarity thanks to the 3/4" pure titanium dome tweeters with neodymium magnets. Angle, flush, and surface mounting rings allow you to aim the tweeters for precise tuning of the sound stage. Peer through the crossover network’s attractive clear housing and you’ll find the finest components for precise sound reproduction. The polypropylene woofer cones feature butyl rubber surrounds that won’t deteriorate from the sun and moisture - belting out snappy bass for years to come!

Features

3/4" Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter
Angle, Flush, Surface Tweeter Mounting Rings
Outboard MINiCOMP Crossover with 12 dB / Octave Slope
Crossover Frequency: 4000 Hz
Polypropylene Woofer Cone
Butyl Rubber Surround
Woofer and Tweeter Grilles Included

---------[/Sound Domains Blurb]---------

Photo:
http://members.shaw.ca/david.boucher/mb.jpg

All Prices are in CANADIAN dollars

Asking: $300 for both pairs, or $200 each
Shipping: Calgary - $20 off if you pick them up
Canada - FREE
States - Buyer Pays

I assure you these are GOLDEN. I will snap some pics of the actual boxes if requested.

Either PM me or reply here.

Cheers,
David.

RC-Cola
05-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Do you have the mounting rings, box and original receipt for the 61/4's?

That.Guy.S30
05-15-2003, 11:11 PM
i might be interested in both pairs.

Bishop
05-16-2003, 03:29 AM
Mounting rings are in the box with everything else and the original receipt too. :D

ELTURBO
05-17-2003, 09:33 AM
..u think they'd fit into the factory speaker mounts on an Mk4 Jetta?

Bishop
05-17-2003, 10:26 AM
The 6 1/2"s will be no problem in the front, woofer in the door and the tweeter in the A-frame. Putting the 5 1/4"s in the back will need a $10 mounting kit.

Simple.

Cheers,
David.

Bishop
06-17-2003, 12:46 PM
Bump. Still available.

That.Guy.S30
06-18-2003, 12:45 AM
hey man u never msg'd back the other time.. man was i interested.. im still interested..