12-30-2006, 10:32 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

...nuff said

guessboi
12-31-2006, 01:24 AM
:love: :love: :love: Go Raptors!

urbannomad
12-31-2006, 04:31 PM
i like 'em but how the hell do u lose to the grizz, the worst team in the league? :eek: :thumbsdow

we're gonna get killed by the suns, next game, even if it is in the TDOT. bargnani is becoming a spot 3pt shooter :thumbsdow

bigboom
12-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by urbannomad
i like 'em but how the hell do u lose to the grizz, the worst team in the league? :eek: :thumbsdow

we're gonna get killed by the suns, next game, even if it is in the TDOT. bargnani is becoming a spot 3pt shooter :thumbsdow

sam mitchell will change that...the grizz arent the worst team int he league anymore, only reason they were like that was cuz Pau was missing, now he's back they should do quite a bit better.

urbannomad
01-25-2007, 12:30 AM
wow! just insane, anyone else keeping up with the raptors? :eek: :thumbsup: they are so exciting to watch now! even pape sow, the boy is back!

and jose is better than TJ imo, he plays with heart and intensity.

max_boost
01-25-2007, 12:37 AM
haha yah the Atlantic Division is hurting. I don't remember the last time a team won their division with a losing record, in any pro sport.

urbannomad
01-25-2007, 12:38 AM
^ that is true, but we have a chance to get to .500 and possibly above that.....rj on the nets is out, and the knicks just suck. we have the best chance! im so excited!

air_mikey
01-25-2007, 12:40 AM
the last quarter tonite was exciting thats for sure. Bosh with that 3 that rattled in. man... :drama:

beecue
01-25-2007, 10:49 AM
yesssssss jeferson is hurt .. now the raps should finish 1st .. i have a feeling kidd is going to get traded as well :D ... the raps should trade mo pete ... joey graham and someone else for pao gasol :D

bigboom
01-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by beecue
yesssssss jeferson is hurt .. now the raps should finish 1st .. i have a feeling kidd is going to get traded as well :D ... the raps should trade mo pete ... joey graham and someone else for pao gasol :D

thats the worst idea ever :) you got pau, bargnani and bosh all playing pretty much the same role/position and all wanting to get their touches.

the nets might do alright with RJ out, all they need is kristic back and they will be ok, its easier to get vince his touches on offence without RJ there as well and now with moore playing the way he has i think NJ will still put up a battle for first in the atlantic. the only determining factor will be if wince carter can actually step up on D

aram1000
01-26-2007, 11:28 AM
the Atlantic is piss poor this year, New Jersey should be dominating this conference, but now they won't with no RJ and Kristic, Toronto has put together a nice team this year, if they can keep this group for a couple of years, they will be a good Eastern conference team, with the way things are going, and now they are playing better, they look like a playoff team this year, Colangelo has done a good job with this team and I love watching them play

RiCE-DaDDy
01-26-2007, 12:03 PM
the east freakin sucks...and its never gonna change unless they change the draft and lottery structure

other than that, the raps are doing well, def a team on the rise. barganini is starting to look good. next year should be exciting.

beecue
01-31-2007, 11:01 PM
back to 1st .. they beat #1 team in the east although without jamison but still ... i think they will make the playoffs .. and have a chance against any team but detroit ... calderon is playing really well :thumbsup:

bigboom
02-01-2007, 02:34 PM
all the raps need is fred jones to play and they shoudl do very well, but looks like Jones might turn out to be a dud.

urbannomad
03-11-2007, 10:38 PM
:rofl:

anyone still watching these guys?

they are the 2nd most favorite team to watch next to the suns of course ;)

Deibs
03-12-2007, 12:47 AM
i can't watch ball until playoffs. and especially during march!!! college ball > nba

Dren
03-12-2007, 01:05 AM
Great Game today By the Raps Over time win :)

Ya true....NCAA > NBA...

beecue
03-12-2007, 10:45 PM
another win :D ... they need to take care of the knicks and wed ... gotta put a big gap between them and the knicks/nets ... lol when they got juan dixon .. i remembered fred jones was on the team ... i wonder why he never got playing time .. he was decent ... and the raps better hope they dont play miami first round ... they have a chance against everyone else

urbannomad
03-14-2007, 11:18 PM
total pwnage to the knicks....TJ played great! 18/18! :eek:

the knicks signed isiah thomas to an extension too, just a couple days back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

god i love this team!

anyone watch the suns/mavs! WOW is all i have to say. :thumbsup:

bigboom
03-15-2007, 10:54 AM
total pwnage to the knicks....TJ played great! 18/18! :eek:

the knicks signed isiah thomas to an extension too, just a couple days back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

god i love this team!

anyone watch the suns/mavs! WOW is all i have to say. :thumbsup:

if steve nash wins MVP again this year this will be the game that seals the deal, he was just phenomenal.

im finally glad i have something to say to people when they come laugh at me for being a raps fan, they need to work on their focus though, they seem to drift off and then storm back, if they had the focus all game they would be an elite team in the east :)

urbannomad
03-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by bigboom

if steve nash wins MVP again this year this will be the game that seals the deal, he was just phenomenal.

im finally glad i have something to say to people when they come laugh at me for being a raps fan, they need to work on their focus though, they seem to drift off and then storm back, if they had the focus all game they would be an elite team in the east :)

i know what you mean.

if they could rebound better! they should focus on rebounding more and more :banghead: this is the main reason they lose games. they have to get a varajeo, millsapp type type player in the draft! IGUODALA is what we needed all along, and now he is tearing it up :cry:

the wing/guard spot is our weakest position....mo-pete sucks now! AP does a good job,infact...a great job!

hopefully AP and calderon are back for the next game.

Si_FlyGuy
03-31-2007, 09:30 AM
Did anyone catch the finish to the raptors-wizards game last night?:eek:

accordboi_02
03-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
Did anyone catch the finish to the raptors-wizards game last night?:eek:
LOL it was CRAZY!!!
Haha not even Agent Zero would have pulled off what Mo Pete did!
Stupid Wizards with a premature celebration!

Si_FlyGuy
03-31-2007, 10:11 AM
Best of all, stats say MoPete played 0 mins.:rofl:

beecue
03-31-2007, 12:42 PM
:rofl: i think he played 6 sec in the 4th quarter and like 47 in ot ... i think raps have won the division .. nets arent catching up ... as long as they dont play miami first round they should be good ... looks like they will play washington

bigboom
03-31-2007, 07:33 PM
:rofl: i think he played 6 sec in the 4th quarter and like 47 in ot ... i think raps have won the division .. nets arent catching up ... as long as they dont play miami first round they should be good ... looks like they will play washington

id rather see the raps play miami instead. washington runs very well with the raptors, miami when their 3 point shot is not going in do not stand a chance, they have a tough time getting any dribble penetration. shaq cannot dominate a game anymore...of course this is all provided dwade cannot play.

urbannomad
04-01-2007, 12:40 AM
the fuck was rufffin thinking?

:nut: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well, that is what mopete is known for! crazy shots.

i love this team and their chemistry.

GO RAPS!

urbannomad
04-03-2007, 09:30 AM
PLAYOFFS! YEAH BABY!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh wait, i live in calgary. :goflames:

beecue
04-03-2007, 12:35 PM
:D yessss finally back to playoffs .. now i hope miami gets 3rd so they can play washington without butler :D ... there is no way they can beat miami .. shaq will pound them to death ... and i think wade is going to be back .. he looked good practicing

bigboom
04-03-2007, 12:40 PM
:D yessss finally back to playoffs .. now i hope miami gets 3rd so they can play washington without butler :D ... there is no way they can beat miami .. shaq will pound them to death ... and i think wade is going to be back .. he looked good practicing

agreed...wade did look ok practicing the only thing is what happens if he gets knocked onto his shoulder, the way he plays that is pretty much a given every game.

id rather see the raps get 3rd for home court advantage.

beecue
04-03-2007, 08:36 PM
yeah 3rd for raps ... i was thinking bout last week when washington miami were 3rd .. so they lost to miami today without wade and washington got killed by charlotte lol .. first round against washington sounds good to me :D

bigboom
04-03-2007, 10:48 PM
yeah 3rd for raps ... i was thinking bout last week when washington miami were 3rd .. so they lost to miami today without wade and washington got killed by charlotte lol .. first round against washington sounds good to me :D

especially since Butler is done for at least first round if not second.

beecue
04-04-2007, 08:01 PM
:rofl: washington is getting killed .. arenas is now out .. so hopefully raps hold off miami and keep 3rd :clap:

urbannomad
04-07-2007, 11:35 AM
WE WON TEH DIVSION!

sexytime for smitchell.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

beecue
04-18-2007, 09:42 PM
booooooooooooooooooooooo .. raps dont get a bye to 2nd round now .. this series will be fun to watch but i think nets are going to win .. raps cant stop the big three imo

urbannomad
04-19-2007, 01:11 AM
i know! fucking bulls. :banghead:

i know it'll be an exciting series with the nets, but how damaging would it be to the raps if VC won over us? after our great season? :banghead:

i so wanted to just finish off the wiz in the 1st, and face our next opponent.

oh well, GO RAPS! ONIONS BABY ONIONS!

bigboom
04-19-2007, 10:10 AM
im dissapointed as well but this should definetly bring the best out in both of the teams making for a kickass series to watch. the thing that scares me is the raps have very little playoff experience. i mean sure mo and rasho do but thats about it.

Dren
04-19-2007, 10:18 AM
GOO RAPS !

Going to be a great...with Raps playing NJ
and Carter !

RiCE-DaDDy
04-19-2007, 12:41 PM
booooooooooooooooooooooo .. raps dont get a bye to 2nd round now .. this series will be fun to watch but i think nets are going to win .. raps cant stop the big three imo

nets cant stop bosh!!!!!

bigboom
04-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

nets cant stop bosh!!!!!

raps cant stop VC...they only win when VC is cold. AN dthe way VC has been playing lately has been nuts, especially the game last night against Chicago.

urbannomad
04-19-2007, 04:49 PM

raps cant stop VC...they only win when VC is cold. AN dthe way VC has been playing lately has been nuts, especially the game last night against Chicago.

don;t worry dude, the fans got it covered. they are gonna make VC snap. all the hollering and insults.

:rofl: can't wait for saturday.

RiCE-DaDDy
04-19-2007, 05:35 PM
nets have nothing inside, CB4 will dismantle them, no way VC can keep his hot shooting.

beecue
04-19-2007, 07:40 PM
bosh is going to tear it up .. but can the raps stop the big 3 is the question ... it will be interesting .. ill take raps in 7

beecue
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM
bah ... they had a chance to win .. i think they should bench bargnani till next year :banghead: ... he just sits outside the 3 point line .. pisses me off .. tj ford played awesome as well as calderon but they should have left both on and taken graham out .. bosh should be better next game if he stays outta foul trouble .. he needs to drive everytime he gets the ball .. no one on jersey can guard him

Subwoofah
04-24-2007, 11:10 AM
i have a feeling bosh will come up big and raps will just make them shit in their shorts tonight...

5hift
04-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah Bosh was in foul trouble and the rest of the raps seemed a bit rattled by the playoff atmosphere.

Bosh will be a monster tonight and Raps will win.

RiCE-DaDDy
04-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Yeah Bosh was in foul trouble and the rest of the raps seemed a bit rattled by the playoff atmosphere.

Bosh will be a monster tonight and Raps will win.

i think the 2 foul rule is retarded. we all understand why coaches do it but i think its pretty stupid. All you do is garauntee that bosh sees unexpected bench time. If you looked at the game, Nets won it when Bosh wasn't on the floor. If he was out there as usual, TO probably would of won.

...how many fouls did bosh end up with? 3

urbannomad
04-24-2007, 03:56 PM
we are gonna take this.

game 1, meh. it was everyones first game basically, plus bosh got in foul trouble on stupid loose ball fouls.

we need to keep feeding it inside to rasho/hump/bosh.

bargnani doesn't like to post up, he likes to drive alot, and i mean A LOT! :eek:

smitch got Coach of the Year, but honestly, i wouldn't want him back. he's good for developing players, egos, ideas, philosophies. he's gonna get better no doubt. but i have my concerns with mitchell. i want an X's and O's guy moreso than anything to run this team.

WE GOT THIS ON LOCK! :goflames: i mean raptors! woooot!

bigboom
04-24-2007, 04:43 PM
it was jsut scary last game how jefferson went off and how confused they got by the zone d...hopefully sam has figured out a way to get his players rotating again to beat the zone. so hopefully AP and il mago can find the outside touch and force them to play man.

beecue
04-24-2007, 07:29 PM
:clap: good win .. if they had lost tonight it would have been over ... now we have series and raps know they can win ... they need to win at least one in jersey and they should be fine ... i dont know if any of u guys have tnt .. but charles and kenny are the funniest analysts ever .. awesome to watch haha

bigboom
04-24-2007, 07:31 PM
i only got to watch sportsnet but yeah i love the tnt broadcasts, kenny and charles remind me of an old married couple.

good win tonight but wow was that shitty shooting for the 1st 3 quarters.

urbannomad
04-24-2007, 11:54 PM
i only got to watch sportsnet but yeah i love the tnt broadcasts, kenny and charles remind me of an old married couple.

good win tonight but wow was that shitty shooting for the 1st 3 quarters.

what a grind game! :eek:
amen to that.

TNT is the best for watching basketball with marv albert.

and the TNT half-time pregame crew. they seriously just poke fun of each other and other ppl.

my favorite line was probably from the dunk contest a while back.

Kenny:

"That is SICK, that man is SICK, He must have the FLU!"

the guys were laughing straight up for two minutes and had to cut to commercial, because they all lost their breath. :rofl: oh and what about charles saying yao couldn't have a 30 pt game? (was it 30 or 20?)

and then yao scores that much and charles has to kiss a donkey's ass. :rofl:

beecue
04-25-2007, 12:00 AM
:rofl: yeah was just watching them after the suns game .. all they do is make fun of each other and laugh all the time .. its fun to watch ... dam the suns killed the lakers .. i finally saw barbosa pass the ball :eek: ... usually whenever he gets the ball he tries to score .. never passes it back .. its all good though .. they win ... and there was a jalen rose sighting .. he usually doesnt even come off the bench when they are up big .. he had a chance tonight lol

bigboom
04-25-2007, 11:20 AM
:rofl: yeah was just watching them after the suns game .. all they do is make fun of each other and laugh all the time .. its fun to watch ... dam the suns killed the lakers .. i finally saw barbosa pass the ball :eek: ... usually whenever he gets the ball he tries to score .. never passes it back .. its all good though .. they win ... and there was a jalen rose sighting .. he usually doesnt even come off the bench when they are up big .. he had a chance tonight lol

even more telling of how big a blowout that game was...pat burke even made it off the bench.

urbannomad
04-26-2007, 01:01 PM

even more telling of how big a blowout that game was...pat burke even made it off the bench.

if jalen wasn't a baller, i bet he'd be a PIMP! without a doubt.

he's all good with the rappers east/west and all that shit. :rofl:
Tupac included.

Raps play tomorrow. look for vince to blowup, rj to play shitty, and jkidd do well.

we gotta shut down their bench guys, nachbar is looking amazing out there. As is mikki moore, bosh is the guy that's defending them too.
:banghead:

bigboom
04-26-2007, 01:58 PM

if jalen wasn't a baller, i bet he'd be a PIMP! without a doubt.

he's all good with the rappers east/west and all that shit. :rofl:
Tupac included.

Raps play tomorrow. look for vince to blowup, rj to play shitty, and jkidd do well.

we gotta shut down their bench guys, nachbar is looking amazing out there. As is mikki moore, bosh is the guy that's defending them too.
:banghead:

Kidd has a busted knee...i'm hoping that forces NJ to play Williams, but knowing Kidd he's gonna grin and bear it anyways. Hopefully AP can keep Vince on lockdown.

Nachbar is just like Nocioni on the bulls, those guys can shoot the lights out, but you pick your poison. id rather see nachbar shoot it then let vince go off, so i think thats why nachbar gets the open looks because lots of times the roation is to double or rotate to VC leaving him open. most guys in the league if you leave em open for that good a look will drain it.

urbannomad
04-27-2007, 09:44 AM

Kidd has a busted knee...i'm hoping that forces NJ to play Williams, but knowing Kidd he's gonna grin and bear it anyways. Hopefully AP can keep Vince on lockdown.

Nachbar is just like Nocioni on the bulls, those guys can shoot the lights out, but you pick your poison. id rather see nachbar shoot it then let vince go off, so i think thats why nachbar gets the open looks because lots of times the roation is to double or rotate to VC leaving him open. most guys in the league if you leave em open for that good a look will drain it.

oh shit, i did not know that! game time decision...hmmm. i think kidd might play the first quarter/1st half. but after that he won't come back. just to be the leader and keep the players gameface, and stay focused. i never thought about nachbar like that! but usually what i don't get, is that bosh is always on nachbar! shouldn't bosh be able to shut him down? is bosh's defense that bad? :nut:

or is it the way nets play? outside -inside.

RiCE-DaDDy
04-27-2007, 03:12 PM
have u watched nochbar the last half of the season? he was killin it.

and hes a 3 so bosh shouldnt be on him. i thought bosh was on mikki moore. and the nets have to play a outside game, the raps are bigger and obviously more talented inside.

urbannomad
04-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
have u watched nochbar the last half of the season? he was killin it.

and hes a 3 so bosh shouldnt be on him. i thought bosh was on mikki moore. and the nets have to play a outside game, the raps are bigger and obviously more talented inside.

i know that, but sam mitchell doesn't.

that's why i don't like him. he's just a motivator. he's not a strategist, a la lawrence frank. i want an x's and o's coach to be able to make plays out of timeouts and whatnot. sam doesn't do that! :banghead:

heinz256
04-29-2007, 06:03 PM
raptors are getting pwned right now

Dren
04-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by heinz256
raptors are getting pwned right now

Totally!

the NETS are playing Great at the moment !

beecue
04-29-2007, 11:03 PM
:D yesssssssssssssssssssssssss warrriors win :clap: ... that game made up for the shitty raptors game ... i hope dallas and san antonio is out .. i hate both those teams ... :rofl: charles wearing dirks jersey

TeamBestBud
04-29-2007, 11:15 PM
Dirk Nowitzki's Mavs down 3-1..tonight he had 20 points 12 boards.

Steve Nash's Suns up 3-1..tonight he had 17 points 23 assists (one shy of a playoff record).

Whos the MVP now

beecue
04-29-2007, 11:25 PM
yup .. nash better win :thumbsup: ... i hope warriors can finish it next game

max_boost
04-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Clearly Vince has taken his game up a notch and the Raptors still aren't over the playoff jitters.

What the hell is going on with the Warriors and Mavericks matchup? Baron Davis is killing the Mavs.

MVP voting is based on regular season stats but based on what I've seen so far in the playoffs, Nash for 3-peat!

bigboom
04-30-2007, 03:46 PM
baron is killin em because JET cant play d on anyone more skilled than him. if you look at the regular season dallas had trouble with them too and the other thing is dirk hs a poor playoff performer he has some decent games nut generally is mediocre in the playoffs, its the added defensive pressure that puts him off his game.

i agree that the raps need more direction technically, the PG's are too young to allow them to run the offence, all they really run is a pick and roll with bosh or let tj get dribble penetration then kick it out.

urbannomad
04-30-2007, 07:22 PM
^^ i agree GS is so fucking fun to watch. :rofl:

crazy shots left and right, true underdogs.

i'm so pissed with the raptors. it's not the idea that its the PG's who are young/inexperienced. it's sam mitchell, it's always gonna be about sam mitchell.

he's not a strategist, and you have to be one come playoff time. did you guys see lawrence frank in all 3 games? he never sat on his ass and complained to the coaching staff about what the players were doing right/wrong.
whereas sam mitchell... :rolleyes:

he scratches his fucking forehead and complains to triano.

and then they snap to bc and maurizio(sp?) and they both look pissed. :rofl: good riddance of mitchell.

urbannomad
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
yippee-kai-a-mutherfuckers :rofl:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zDaKAQLexVE

Raps win Raps Win!

let's hope jose and TJ are better for game 6.

brucebanner
05-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Bosh had another shitty night of sitting on the bench due to foul trouble..

I think TJ will be back for game 6 and I really hope Jose is 100% or I think they will be on the losing end of things.

I guess we`ll see friday..

5hift
05-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Wow, such a big lead and we almost blew it.

I know we had two point guards injured but the Raps have to show something more if we even want a game 7 let alone be in the next round.

Dren
05-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Nicee Start......they got to find a way to win on the Road

Goo RAPS !

beecue
05-03-2007, 11:25 PM
:D :clap: goooooooooooooooooo warrriors ... so happy that dirk is out .. nash better win mvp for sure .. cuz dirk isnt one .. now i hope phx takes out bowen and duncan .. as long as i dont see these 3 guys im happy .. this game was crazy .. hitting crazy shots all night long lol

max_boost
05-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Can't give the Raps much of a chance with a 20% Ford and 50% Calderon.

However I will give the WArriors mad credit for diposing of the Mavs the way they did. What a style, those guys were just jumping all over the place. They were playing street ball. :rofl: Sure they only won 42 games but going 16-5 down the stretch to get in is impressive. Oh how the mighty have fallen, reminds me of last years Pistons who just lost their edge.

MVP is based on regular season but how can you not be biased after seeing how shitty NOwitzki played. So he had a few moments at the end of game 5 but his comments in regards to game 4 is enough to earn a no vote. You didn't see Nash start packing it in after they were down to the Lakers 3-1 last year.

Nash for MVP.:thumbsup:

urbannomad
05-04-2007, 02:34 AM
:D :clap: goooooooooooooooooo warrriors ... so happy that dirk is out .. nash better win mvp for sure .. cuz dirk isnt one .. now i hope phx takes out bowen and duncan .. as long as i dont see these 3 guys im happy .. this game was crazy .. hitting crazy shots all night long lol

:werd: they are so fun to watch! crazy shats( :rofl: ) all over the fucking court.

it's like the drunken boxing of basketball.

urbannomad
05-04-2007, 09:08 PM
God bless the raptors, great season. :thumbsup:

i kinda am happy too for those guys. they realized they all did the unimaginable.

raptor fan 4 life. i wanted to see a game 7, but the idea that a "burden" has been lifted is also great. everyone was smiling at the end, even chris. great season.

GO CAVS! :D

reno97637
05-04-2007, 10:22 PM
A big thumbs up to the Raptors. :clap:

max_boost
05-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Still a great success. They will be much much better next year. Starting the year 7-14, no one expected anything from them. NJ's experience really showed in this series. I don't see them going far anyway. The King is primed for big series.

Dren
05-05-2007, 11:03 AM
GREAT YEAR Raps..

Looking forward to Next Season

:thumbsup:

bigboom
05-07-2007, 10:58 AM
it shows how far the raptors have come. the series essentially depended on calderon throwing the ball higher by another foot to bosh...and considering how young and inexerienced everyone was im now pumped to see wha thappens next year, the only issue now is the whole mo pete free agency thing.

pinoyhero
05-07-2007, 12:21 PM
I think they did great even though they lost out to a 6 seed and the loathe vince carter. I think they have some nice cap room if im not mistaken and with col at the helm i'm sure their dollars will be spent very well. Go team Europe + Bosh

Subwoofah
05-18-2007, 08:26 PM
i would love to see Jeff Van Gundy couching Raptors

bigboom
05-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Subwoofah

are you kidding? van gundy's philosophy is defense first, the only way he can succeed is with a team that is very defensive minded. with an offensive group like the raptors there is no way he will succeed with that kind of roster. not to mention colangelo's direction is to create a run and gun kind of offence like phoenix.

urbannomad
05-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Subwoofah

yeah, i wouldn't want van gundy here.

maybe if there was no smitch, and babcock was still running the show, then maybe. but the team philosophy has been set in stone.

WE must run'n'gun :thumbsup:

all we need is a good player or above average player at the three/two and we should be set.

beecue
05-22-2007, 07:34 PM
mitchell is signed for 3 more years now .. :clap: boston didnt get #1 pick .. thats what u get for tanking :rofl:

TeamBestBud
05-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Portland got number one...Greg Oden with Brandon Roy...thats alot of young talent right there:eek:

urbannomad
05-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud
Portland got number one...Greg Oden with Brandon Roy...thats alot of young talent right there:eek:

don't forget martell webster/jarrett jack/ zach randolph.

these guys are gonna be SICK, WIKID, and NASTY!

thank god celts didn't get #1. oden would be in our div. for the next 10 years! :eek:

any chance we could get rashard lewis? :thumbsup:

git'r'done BC!

bigboom
05-23-2007, 11:31 AM

don't forget martell webster/jarrett jack/ zach randolph.

these guys are gonna be SICK, WIKID, and NASTY!

thank god celts didn't get #1. oden would be in our div. for the next 10 years! :eek:

any chance we could get rashard lewis? :thumbsup:

git'r'done BC!

toronto doesnt have the cap room to sign lewis...they would have to have at least 12-15MM to get lewis and they have virtually no cap room except for a mid level exception, the only way they could sign anyone is dumping one of their $5MM a year players, only guy that fits that bill is likely Mo Pete.

urbannomad
05-23-2007, 07:01 PM

toronto doesnt have the cap room to sign lewis...they would have to have at least 12-15MM to get lewis and they have virtually no cap room except for a mid level exception, the only way they could sign anyone is dumping one of their $5MM a year players, only guy that fits that bill is likely Mo Pete.

i know, i think a package of mopete and rasho could get the job done though! :thumbsup:

plus, we could use whats left over to sign/trade a 2 guard when mo pete leaves. i would love to get a guy like damien wilkins. yes, he is dominique wilkins nephew!

but it's just wishful thinking for now.

urbannomad
05-30-2007, 12:57 PM
this is totally off topic for the raptors, well...possibly OT.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/46300/20070530/kobe_wants_to_be_traded/

Si_FlyGuy
06-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Go Team (mostly) Europe!

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/news_story/?ID=210929&hubname=