-black in color
-service B completed a week ago
-great condition inside and out

OPTIONS:
-black leather interior
-cd changer in trunk
-Heated seats
-power: seats, windows, mirrors, sunroof, etc
-AMG gorund effects (side skirts, front, and rear bumpers, along with rims)

EXTRAS:
-set of 16" steelies wrapped with pilot alpines (put on this season)
-set of 17" AMG rims- blacked out- wrapped in pilot sports
-set of 18" ANTERA type 343 rims wrapped in continental csc2 tires (lightly used, almost new)

This car has the 4.3 litre v8 engine, runs great had the service recently, and everything was in great condition.

LOOKING FOR TRADES ONLY:
depending on car will throw in a little cash, or may expect some cash.

i'm pretty partial to german cars, but will consider everything. (Would love to see a 2000+ S430)

please pm with all offers. WILL NOT CONSIDER ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN OUT EAST FOR MORE THAN A YEAR

thanks

EDIT: I live in edmonton during the academic year, but visit home in calgary. i am willing to deal with anybody in edmonton, calgary, or close by.

Killa_Kam
01-01-2007, 03:09 AM
i got a civic with a super fast FERRARI engine :burnout:

andyg16
01-01-2007, 03:24 AM
pics?

jaysas_63
01-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by andyg16
pics?

i will send pics to interested parties if needed, don't really feel its necessary to have them on the site.

sorry about the inconvenience

maximus5502
01-01-2007, 04:32 PM
what sort of trade "value" are you looking for???

frank_grimz14
01-01-2007, 04:45 PM
why isnt it necessary, thats like putting ur car on the auto trader with no pics. everyone looses interest right off the bat.

jaysas_63
01-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by maximus5502
what sort of trade "value" are you looking for???

i'm sorry if it wasn't clear in the initial post, i am looking for something of equal, or marginaly higher or lower value.

Originally posted by frank_grimz14
why isnt it necessary, thats like putting ur car on the auto trader with no pics. everyone looses interest right off the bat.

Its a black clk430 that’s absolutely stock in every way except for blacked out rims, now I’m sure any serious party knows how the car looks, and its not necessary to waste bandwidth by posting the obvious. If one does not know how the car looks, Google is a great search tool that might help you out.

that being said i expect an interested party to see the car in person to look at the scracthes, dents, and other imperfections in the paint that would not be obvious in pictures.

Whitetiger
01-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Any accidents, you the original owner, any liens?

maximus5502
01-02-2007, 08:31 AM
What value are you placing one your vehicle so we have an idea on what is marginaly higher or lower value.

Thanks,

me&you
01-02-2007, 10:20 AM
What value are you placing one your vehicle so we have an idea on what is marginaly higher or lower value.

Thanks,

Agreed.

There's no point in wasting everyone's time if your "perceived" value is out of line. No offense, but Beyond is home to the "exagerated perception".

Whitetiger
01-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Seems like he wants to know what trades he can get first, so he's not stuck with a fixed price and back tracking from there... :dunno:

jaysas_63
01-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Whitetiger
Any accidents, you the original owner, any liens?

car has a clear accident history, i am not the original owner i am the third owner, and no liens

Thanks,

well if you do a quick search or canadatrader you will see that clk430's usually sell in the mid to high twenties. the car is appraised at 30K for insurance purposes, I hope that helps.

Originally posted by me&you

Agreed.

There's no point in wasting everyone's time if your "perceived" value is out of line. No offense, but Beyond is home to the "exagerated perception".

i'm not wasting anyones time. i'm looking for fair trades, i'm not expecting a ferrari, and i won't look at any civics either. i don't understand why the concept of a "want to trade" thread is so foreign to some people. i do not want to sell this car and then enter the market for another, it took me close to 3 months to find this one, and don't have the patience to wait another 3 months for my next car, while using public transportation!

Originally posted by Whitetiger
Seems like he wants to know what trades he can get first, so he's not stuck with a fixed price and back tracking from there... :dunno:

i would not be stuck with any fixed price even if i do list a price, i simply do not want to go through the hassels of selling this car, and buying another! i would rather trade it. if i did not want to fix myslelf with a low price i could just set my offering price for a few thousand over the market price and look for good offers.

Chrisw
01-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Well I lost interest. I'm looking to trade my 03 BMW for something else, but: no pics, min. info....I am bored.:thumbsdow

jaysas_63
01-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Chrisw
Well I lost interest. I'm looking to trade my 03 BMW for something else, but: no pics, min. info....I am bored.:thumbsdow

thanks for sharing Chris!.....i like popcorn :thumbsup:

btw i am not interested in your entry level sedan, but thanks again for comming out

To all of you who have asked for pics please be patient i've had a very hectic week, and will have the pictures out ASAP, Thank you for your patience, and interest.