View Full Version : FS/FT: SE W950i

CivicDXR
01-01-2007, 11:55 PM
***SOLD, MODS PLEASE CLOSE***

**Found a K790a... now asking $500FIRM for the W950i**

PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): $550 FAIRLY FIRM or trade for mint K790a + cash
Color: Black
Included: Everything that was in the box (Phone, Charger, Software, USB Cable, Headphones
Unlocked: Yes
Used/Tested Networks: Rogers, Fido
LifeTimer: 39hrs, 9mins
Condition: 9/10
Pictures: Coming

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: Buyer pays
Payment: Cash or trade + cash for K790a (Rogers) pref. brown

NOTES:

I got this phone about a month ago. Great phone, but I realize that I don't really need it. I want a more simple phone, this one was a little to extravagant for me and I didn't really utilize it to its fullest. It is a touchscreen phone with stylus, 4GB of internal memory to hold videos and music. The Sony Walkman Software on this thing is awesome, as good as the iPod, but like I said, I've don't need it...

Phone is in excellent shape, 2 minor nicks on the body, but the screen is perfect, it has a screen protector on it and will also come with a silicone case that now protects it from bumps and scratches. Recently updated to the newest firmware via Sony Ericsson update service.

Brand new currently $650 from omegacell.com

I'm looking for $550FIRM or will trade plus cash for a K790a usable on rogers (i'd like a brown one, but the black will do)... not really looking for any other phone.

Pictures will be up soon.

Sony website:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10391

Review:
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-w950-en.shtml

CivicDXR
01-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Found a K790a...

Looking for $500 FIRM for the W950i...

CivicDXR
01-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Pending sale...

wesseam
01-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Sold to me, thanks again :closed: