PDA

View Full Version : F/S: GC parts

clem24
01-02-2007, 02:06 AM
Hey guys,

I have some GC parts I need to get rid off, since I'll be moving in less than a month. These are off my 00 Sedan. Taken off when car had about 65k kms.

- Set of stock red/orange sedan/coupe tail lights with BULBS. MINT. $40 for PAIR.
- Set of stock corner lights clear/amber. These are the lights that go beside the headlight. I think one tab might be broken. $10 for PAIR.
- Stock rear sway bar with no bushings. 13mm. FREE.
- Set of stock rear endlinks. FREE.
- The big heavy grey structural bar that goes underneath the rear seats. This is from a 2004 WRX. Not sure if it fits in the GC and I don't care if it does, so don't ask. FREE.
- RS coupe/STI v4 spoiler modified to fit an MR2. Perfect for spoiler-less GCs. Primed, not painted, with fully functional LEDs. $100. You won't find a cheaper RS coupe spoiler.
- GC sedan spoiler (low), silverthorn metallic, with fully functional LED. Factory painted, mint. $50.
- Set of 4 unopened GENUINE SUBARU mud flaps for NON-RS GCs. The rear ones will fit perfectly, but the front ones will need modding to clear the sideskirts. Or will fit TS and wagons without modification. $30. BRAND NEW SEALED. I was going to use the rears but I bought some spats instead, so these won't work.

Pick up in far NW Calgary at night or 4 blocks from Peter's Drive-in during the day. These are already low prices, so lowballers will be ignored. Please PM.