PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoff Picture

Pages : [1] 2

md14
01-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Well the regular season is over and playoffs are about to begin, who do you think is going all the way?

NFC
Bears

AFC
Colts
Patriots

1st Round
Eagles Win, Seahawks win (Bears,Saints Bye)
Patriots Win, Colts win (Chargers,Ravens Bye)

2nd Round
Patriots Vs Chargers (Pats Win)
Colts vs Ravens (Colts Win)
Eagles vs New Orleans (NO wins)
Seahawks vs Bears (Bears Win)

3rd Round
Pats vs Colts
Saints vs Bears (Bears Win)

SUPER BOWL:
? vs Bears

jf97talon
01-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Chargers vs. Saints.

That would be the best match.

DelSoln
01-02-2007, 02:41 PM
I'll pick the Ravens to go all the way.

5hift
01-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Eagles vs Chargers in the Superbowl with the Chargers winning.

TEAMFaint
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
+1 for Chargers VS Saints...Would love to see NO get to the superbowl and take it..that city needs a big boost, and winning the superbowl would be fantastic for them.

D.Breese just needs to play to his full potential and they'll be fine.

md14
01-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Chargers vs Saints wouldn't be bad I'm kinda of rooting for the Ravens and McNair though :)

heinz256
01-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Bears vs Chargers

bluetek
01-03-2007, 09:51 AM
I would like to see the Patriots vs. Cowboys, even though I think its somewhat of a longshot.

Woulden't mind seeing the Saints or Giants in it either. I never thought I'd say this because I hate the Colts but a Giants vs Colts game would be entertaining too. Maybe get to see Eli take on Peyton.

md14
01-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Well Colts beat the Chiefs to move on and vs the Ravens, no surprise there

TeamBestBud
01-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by md14
Well Colts beat the Chiefs to move on and vs the Ravens, no surprise there

What do u mean no surprise..the colts defense showing up to stop LJ was a huge surprise

Sharpie
01-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Gonna be Giants and Ravens Giants win (oh I wish)

Probably gonna be Saints and Chargers with chargers win

Anywhore who won rookie of the year?

dezmarez
01-06-2007, 07:05 PM
seahawkssssssssss

max_boost
01-06-2007, 07:07 PM
How good of a story would it be if the freaking Eagles take it down.

I'm all for the Chargers but first time QB's in the playoffs usually don't work out well no matter how well the team is playing.

I say it's coming down between the Saints, Ravens or Patriots. However if anyone is going to beat the Pats, it's going to be the Jets tomorrow!

Sharpie
01-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
How good of a story would it be if the freaking Eagles take it down.

I'm all for the Chargers but first time QB's in the playoffs usually don't work out well no matter how well the team is playing.

I say it's coming down between the Saints, Ravens or Patriots. However if anyone is going to beat the Pats, it's going to be the Jets tomorrow!
:werd: on jets beating the pats!!

But seriously it would be so funny if Eagles win it. Well T.O how do you like your superbowl ring... Oh wait you didn't get one. :rofl:

On a more serious note it would be nice for Ravens to take it. It must be pretty nice though for Mcnair, he is now playing for a winning team and has a good chance to get a ring.

md14
01-06-2007, 07:30 PM
What do u mean no surprise..the colts defense showing up to stop LJ was a huge surprise

Yeah the Colt's defence shutting down LJ was a surprise, But even if LJ had a big day the outcome would have been the same. Look at the numbers Addai posted, and Green didnt play well at all. Besides Mannings 3 ints everything else went well.

Only hope KC ever had was pounding the ball down the middle and turning this game into a good ol shootout

And damn Does Ty Law always get the best of Manning

TeamBestBud
01-06-2007, 09:07 PM

Yeah the Colt's defence shutting down LJ was a surprise, But even if LJ had a big day the outcome would have been the same. Look at the numbers Addai posted, and Green didnt play well at all. Besides Mannings 3 ints everything else went well.

Only hope KC ever had was pounding the ball down the middle and turning this game into a good ol shootout

And damn Does Ty Law always get the best of Manning

If LJ had a big day, it wouldve opened up more options for Green. LJ is one of those players who can turn a game by himself by drawing the focus of the defence on to him. The Colts offence wasn't all that today and the chiefs allowed them to get into their rythym by their offense not being able to capitalize on chances.
The game wasnt out of hand when it was 6-0 (it just as easily could have been 14-0) and Tynes missed that FG and that really took it out of the cheifs defence to preform. i mean, if i was on their d, and i worked my ass off giving them a chance (ie. Ty Law down to the 8 yard line) then having to settle for a FG and missing it? that just doesnt cut it if ur gonna be in the playoffs

md14
01-06-2007, 10:32 PM
If LJ had a big day, it wouldve opened up more options for Green. LJ is one of those players who can turn a game by himself by drawing the focus of the defence on to him. The Colts offence wasn't all that today and the chiefs allowed them to get into their rythym by their offense not being able to capitalize on chances.

True, they couldn't capitilize when they needed it most. Wow Cowboys just lost :(

slick2404
01-08-2007, 02:02 AM
Damn giants lost today too....i was hopin for the g-men to actually make it past the first round.

Next best thing is for good ol ex-stamp Garcia to rip it up...

max_boost
01-08-2007, 02:17 AM
Wow that was an interesting weekend of football.

Chiefs with no 1st downs until late in the 3rd quarter? And still only down 9-0?

Seahawks are so lucky, absolutely unreal how the Cowboys lost. Fumbled snap by Romo and he still almost ran it in. Parcells was right, over confident Romo he is. Again, first time QB's in the playoffs always find a way to screw it all up. T.O has to shut up because he wasn't a factor at all and drops way too many passes.

The Pats are the Pats and that's why they have won it 3 times. Brady is so good, just too damn good.

Go Philly Go, I'm almost surprised they didn't try to kick it on 3rd down considering what went down with the Cowboys prior.

Until next week. :drama:

Rocky
01-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Giants are out, there goes my interest =\

But yeah, I personally don't see NO or SD winning the Bowl. Too little playoff experience. Bears really aren't strong on offense and I don't think they have enough firepower to go all the way. IMO the real threat is the Colts, who are due for some success, and the Patriots, who have all the experience.

md14
01-08-2007, 05:24 PM
I think Manning is going to choke again, The Ravens D is going to overwhelm him. Saints should take NFC, AFC is a bit more challanging to perdict.

Yeah sucks that the g-men are gone oh well go Air McNair

jf97talon
01-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Saturday, Jan. 13:

Indianapolis at Baltimore.
Manning will squeak threw once again.

Philadelphia at New Orleans.
Philly wont be the cinderella/upset team this year.

Sunday, Jan. 14:

Seattle at chicago
D-FENSE!!!

New England at San Diego
2 letters..... L.T!!!

md14
01-12-2007, 10:40 PM
^^ Agree with you on most of it but no way are the pats getting past Ray Lewis and Company. The Pats - Chargers game should be a good one to watch also even though the Chargers are favoured the Pat's always pull something this time of year and you never know.. Seattle has no chance unless Grossman is just yeah.. Bush and Brees should shred the eagles secondary so they should move on aswell

We've got to have some more football fans on beyond!

Sharpie
01-12-2007, 10:55 PM
I got
Bears
Chargers
Ravens
Saints

Hopefully im right. I need some cash:thumbsup:

5hift
01-13-2007, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie
I got
Bears
Chargers
Ravens
Saints

Hopefully im right. I need some cash:thumbsup:

you picked them all to be winners on the proline?

md14
01-13-2007, 06:36 PM
wow.. Indy does it again.. lol Look's like no more cash in for you, Sharpie

TeamBestBud
01-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Indianapolis overcame Ravens D?

Could this be the year that a good quarterback became a Great quarterback? Thats really been Manning's downfall, his inability to win when it mattered..

Sharpie
01-13-2007, 07:54 PM
wow.. Indy does it again.. lol Look's like no more cash in for you, Sharpie
I have one more chance. Fuck Im addicted :thumbsdow :rofl:
But hell I won $10 on my Super7 so its all good....but I may or may not of bought $10 worth of scratch tickets haha I am pathetic.

Originally posted by TeamBestBud
Indianapolis overcame Ravens D?

Could this be the year that a good quarterback became a Great quarterback? Thats really been Manning's downfall, his inability to win when it mattered..
Fuck manning he is just smart thats all. I honestly think he is the queerest player in the NFl, well him and his brother are tied for number 1.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Wow that hit on Bush was insane...But why a tie...Now no money for me..

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 01:04 AM
So im 2-0 in my above post of my picks.

COME ON BEARS AND CHARGERS :D

However the pros were even wrong.
They picked every game was going to be an upset.
Thank got for the holy saints...

max_boost
01-14-2007, 03:53 AM
I was really hoping the Eagles would be able to pull it off. What a freaking game. Bush got hit so hard I thought he might be done, he's a tough kid. What a wacky ending, turnover late in the game and EAgles hit a 4th down only to get nailed for a false start. Ahhh

Best pick up in the offseason, Adam Vinateri, he's so fucking money. That's 8 field goals in the last two games. The man is solid.

Tomorrow is going to be exciting, San Diego vs New England, that might be the Super Bowl game right there. Hoodie is one of the greatest coaches ever, we'll see what he does to contain LT.

Can't wait! :clap:

civic_stylez
01-14-2007, 12:09 PM
i konw the ravens had one of the best D's in the league but if peyton couldnt even strike once against them with wayne and harrison and addai moving the ball upfield, i cant see them going much farther... ive always been a pats fan (yes even since they lost to green bay like 10 years ago so im not a bandwagoner) but even belichick admits its only a matter of time till LT gets through... nonetheless go pats!

5hift
01-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
i konw the ravens had one of the best D's in the league but if peyton couldnt even strike once against them with wayne and harrison and addai moving the ball upfield, i cant see them going much farther... ive always been a pats fan (yes even since they lost to green bay like 10 years ago so im not a bandwagoner) but even belichick admits its only a matter of time till LT gets through... nonetheless go pats!

If you actually watched the game, you would know the Ravens cheated their 2 safties deep on every play so the Colts couldnt go deep and had to settle on the short pass. Who cares if Peyton didnt have his usual 300 yd 3 TD game, he did what was needed to win, not look impressive in the stat sheet.

md14
01-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Ah, screw payton.. Chargers or Patriots whoever he gets he's going down. Bears, Hawks game is pretty back and forth seems like anyones game.

Go Pats!

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow 49yard field goal forthe win

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 03:30 PM
BEARS WIN. BEARS WIN!!

jcrules99
01-14-2007, 03:34 PM
saints vs bears ahhhhhhhh i hope saints can pull it off

as for the second game today.. GO CHARGERS

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Undefeated this year in playoffs. Shoot i shoulve really done sportselect.

Oh well. Go saints. and chargers.

5hift
01-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Yah its a little harder with the rules they have.

I picked

Saints over Eagles
Bears and Seahawks to Tie
Colts over Ravens

But because Saints won by less than 4 its considered a tie and not a win

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 03:48 PM
That sucks, then that means you still won the game today

5hift
01-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by jf97talon
That sucks, then that means you still won the game today

yep, and by the way the charger pats game is going now, I'm glad I stayed away

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Im at work, but watching the live updates.
3-0 pats.

If it wasn't for the saints game this would've been one boring feild goal filled playoffs.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Undefeated this year in playoffs. Shoot i shoulve really done sportselect.

Oh well. Go saints. and chargers.
No sportselect sucks a win isnt a win unless it is by more than 3points.

But on the other hand go chargers.

Euro///Tuned
01-14-2007, 04:59 PM
CHARGERS FTMFW!

To bad the Ravens are gone.

jcrules99
01-14-2007, 05:05 PM
tomlinson is fricking crazy!!! GOOOOOOO CHARGERS

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 05:08 PM
14-3 chargers.

TeamBestBud
01-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

If you actually watched the game, you would know the Ravens cheated their 2 safties deep on every play so the Colts couldnt go deep and had to settle on the short pass. Who cares if Peyton didnt have his usual 300 yd 3 TD game, he did what was needed to win, not look impressive in the stat sheet.

And that's whats the difference with him now. He's come to understand that he doesn't need to go deep everytime and he should just take what the defence gives him. Eventually that'll force the defence to cover the short yardage plays and that should open up the game for them. It was late in the chiefs game when he finally got that through his head, that he doesnt need to put up the 300 yd numbers inorder to get it done. That and his defence showing up doesn't hurt.

TeamBestBud
01-14-2007, 05:38 PM
14-3 chargers.

Woo! LT/MVP baby

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Dam 14-10

TeamBestBud
01-14-2007, 05:41 PM
The pats sure do show up during the playoffs.

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 05:50 PM
INTERCEPTION.... GO CHARGERS.!!!

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
FUCK! Need to drain the clock and then settle for a f/g.

md14
01-14-2007, 06:57 PM
OH YEAH BABY 2 PT CONVERT GOOOD!!
GO PATS!!

jcrules99
01-14-2007, 06:58 PM
man such a wicked game

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 07:00 PM
21-21.

Gonna be a nailbitter.

I figure the pats will win by field goal

I hope they don't. But its the only way they win playoff games.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 07:01 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

md14
01-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Tom Brady is going to march down the field and put an end to this game:)

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 07:05 PM
Well unless their kicker can make an 80yard field goal it aint looking good.

jcrules99
01-14-2007, 07:06 PM
i hate you tom brady!

soo crazy

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 07:07 PM
FUCK

marko polo
01-14-2007, 07:07 PM
i feel its manning and ythe colts time to shine this year. we all know manning has playoff experience and knows what has to be done. the pressure is slightly off his shoulders as they arent expected to win this year as in the last few, and the way the Dfence shut down baltimore and kc the only way they dont win the bowl is if they run into New England .

bluetek
01-14-2007, 07:14 PM
ok 24-21 for the good guys.

time to shut LT down pats defense.

md14
01-14-2007, 07:17 PM
8 Seconds left comes down to this... :drama:

jcrules99
01-14-2007, 07:17 PM
YES YES YES

LETS GO KAEDING!

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

brady is crazy

bluetek
01-14-2007, 07:18 PM
YESSSSSSS PATSS WINNNNNN :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

5hift
01-14-2007, 07:18 PM
looks like all you charger fans better jump back on the patriot bandwagon you were probably on this time last year

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 07:20 PM
FUCKFUCKFUCK I FUCKING HATE THE PATRIOTS THEY SHOULD ALL DIE!!!!!!!!

jcrules99
^^^i am still on my saints bandwagon haha

jf97talon
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

KICK WAS SHORT!
AHHHHH

Told everyone pats by a field goal, its the only way they can win a playoff game

md14
:bigpimp: Brady is the man, Colts got homefield for the next game but man o man, Some familar faces are coming back to haunt them!!

marko polo
01-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Tom Brady is going to march down the field and put an end to this game:)

TOM brady is the mofucking king of the playoffs. this guy is so clutch, he is the sole reason the patriots are in the playoffs and now the afc chamionship. cant wait for another classic between NE and IND:thumbsup:

bluetek
01-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by marko polo

TOM brady is the mofucking king of the playoffs. this guy is so clutch, he is the sole reason the patriots are in the playoffs and now the afc chamionship. cant wait for another classic between NE and IND:thumbsup:

you said it bro...

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 07:37 PM
^ no way.

Colts are getting revenge.
How is he clutch, 2 td 3 interceptions?

If River had more experience and it wasnt just an LT show they would have smoked them.

5hift
01-14-2007, 07:38 PM

Originally posted by bluetek

you said it bro...

Nothing to do with the many dropped passes, dropped punt returns, and fumbled interception return the chargers had? Or the decent job the Pats D did stopping the Chargers on big 3rd downs?

Brady is clutch, but the Chargers handed the game over. Marty S wont be back next year

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 07:42 PM
^ good post except the pats D didnt do much to get credit.

Look at LT's numbers... 123 rushing, 64 recieving.
Its just that the newly good chargers can't capatolize on their opportunities.

5hift
01-14-2007, 07:45 PM
^ no way.

If River had more experience and it wasnt just an LT show they would have smoked them.

3/4 of the winning QBs in this round threw an INT so I wouldnt weigh too much on just stats.

Rivers lack of experience wasnt the reason they lost, drive killing dropped passes and misplayed special teams were the reason.

md14
01-14-2007, 07:46 PM
^^ Spoken well

The Int Brady threw that was fumbled and recovered by the Patriots was the game breaker, Chargers had it wrapped

bluetek
01-14-2007, 07:48 PM
^hey guys this is what everyone says when TB beats them. They start making excuses. Bottom line is that Brady is the pats leader, and him and the patriots found a way to get a win today. He is pretty clutch in the playoffs-granted this was by far not his best playoff game but they played when it counted. Anyways pats are moving on and they'll see the colts next week. Lets leave it at that.

I think the the AFC is bringin home the bowl this year-again!

5hift
01-14-2007, 07:49 PM
^ good post except the pats D didnt do much to get credit.

Look at LT's numbers... 123 rushing, 64 recieving.
Its just that the newly good chargers can't capatolize on their opportunities.

In the 4th quarter, when the game actually could come down to a single play, with the lead, the chargers could not run out the clock even with LT and a fresh Turner. If thats not defense I dont know what is.

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 08:01 PM
When it came down to it, River threw a 25yd pass to get them in field goal range with no time outs.

the chargers D got 3 picks of brady. Thats the most in the playoffs so far.

The pats wasnt on top of there game, it was just the chargers as a team that didnt come to play to there full potential

bluetek
01-14-2007, 08:07 PM
well I dont know if i would call it field goal range. I think it was over 50, and if you know kaeding like i know him HES CRAP IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

md14
01-14-2007, 08:13 PM
It was from 54 yards out, Nate Kaeding perfect in regular season.. screws it in the post season

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 08:51 PM
It was from 54 yards out, Nate Kaeding perfect in regular season.. screws it in the post season
How the fuck did he screw it? I'd like to see anyother kick go out and kick a 54 yard fieldgoal with that much pressure. There is no way you can put any blame on him.

max_boost
01-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I can't believe the Patriots pulled this one out! Unreal! The Pats did not do anything spectacular in this game, the Chargers just gave it to them! Unreal! WTF!?!?!

Phillip Rivers played well. I thought he might be shaky given how most first time QBs perform in the playoffs. LT did his job too.

It was too much deja vu when that INT became a fumble recovery and Pats started marching down the field. Brady is as good as it gets.

As for next week, I hope Vinateri kicks the winner as time expires to stick it to his old team.

max_boost
01-14-2007, 09:04 PM

How the fuck did he screw it? I'd like to see anyother kick go out and kick a 54 yard fieldgoal with that much pressure. There is no way you can put any blame on him.

Robbie Gould's 49 yard winner in OT was sure something given those poor conditions in Chicago!

Impreza
01-14-2007, 09:35 PM

That's the difference between a good and an average kicker.

no_joke
01-14-2007, 09:54 PM
54 is very difficult but not impossible. Still, that was a do-or-die situation and super high-pressure. From the replay it looked like Nate put enough drive on the kick to make it even if it had gone straight.

I'm sorry, the point is it's not Kaeding's fault that the Chargers lost. To count on that, carrying a lead into the fourth quarter? Not a chance in hell. Just a series of poor decisions and bad luck for the Chargers.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Impreza

That's the difference between a good and an average kicker.
No thats the difference from a great and a good kicker.

Most kickers career longs are around that so dont tell me its an easy kick to make.

bluetek
01-14-2007, 10:01 PM
no it was certainly not kaeding's faults, but i do hope this brings back memories for chargers fans of the 2004 postseason against the jets. :rofl:

marko polo
01-14-2007, 10:23 PM
^ no way.

how is he clutch? because he can win the game on the last drive with less than a minute to play, think of all the close playoff games brady has been in adn how many he has won especially in the last parts of the game. sure todays game may have not been his best but he did lead his team down the field for the tieing td and 2 point conversion, than topped it off with the last field goal drive. and he did this all with a team that wasnt expected to make it this far with the talent they had lost in the offseason.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 10:28 PM

how is he clutch? because he can win the game on the last drive with less than a minute to play, think of all the close playoff games brady has been in adn how many he has won especially in the last parts of the game. sure todays game may have not been his best but he did lead his team down the field for the tieing td and 2 point conversion, than topped it off with the last field goal drive. and he did this all with a team that wasnt expected to make it this far with the talent they had lost in the offseason.
Did you watch the game? I believe the Chargers had the ball for the last 70 secs. And I also believe the chargers had the last fieldgoal attempt drive...

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 10:32 PM
1.Who got the 2 point conversion?
2.who won the game for the pats?
3.How many int's did TB throw?
4.What was his qb rating?

1. Not brady
2. Not brady
3. More than any other qb in this years playoffs.
4. under 100.

Clutch, cause he cant do shit all game, and the last seconds of 90% of his playoff games the kicker makes a 40+ kick for the win.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah at tthe end there after he missed the 54 yard field goal there was a penatly. Did the clock keep running or did the kneel it? I was wondering why they didn;t take the second attempt at it.

5hift
01-14-2007, 10:36 PM
Marty Schottenheimer being the worst playoff coach in the history of the NFL didnt help the chargers either. He'll be out next year, and with Rivers, LT, Gates and Merriman, the chargers will be back next year.

md14
01-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Anyways... So what's the predictions for the Superbowl now?
Pats Vs Saints..

I'm not to sure about the saints though, Dome team playing at Soldier Field might not work out since only one Dome team has ever won it all.. The Rams in Super Bowl XXXIV, Those frigid temperatues might throw off Brees when was the last time he played in some snow?. But from seeing what Alexander did to the Bears defence today makes me think the 1,2 punch of the Saints and there Offensive line should be able to punch a few through.

bluetek
01-14-2007, 10:39 PM
1.Who got the 2 point conversion?
2.who won the game for the pats?
3.How many int's did TB throw?
4.What was his qb rating?

1. Not brady
2. Not brady
3. More than any other qb in this years playoffs.
4. under 100.

Clutch, cause he cant do shit all game, and the last seconds of 90% of his playoff games the kicker makes a 40+ kick for the win.

bitter much? Brady played an huge role in the Pats BIGGGGGGG win today!!!!!!!!!!!! The win today was a team effort, and tons of guys contributed (esp. ex-charger caldwell :clap: ). Everyone just focusess in on Brady because hes the team leader.

oh and for you talon guy: Heres the bottom line after you get over all your stats.
1. WHO WON? PATRIOTS.
2. WHO LOST? CHARGERS (better luck next year).

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Saints winning by 2 scores against the bears.

Then the Colts getting revenge agains the luckiest playoff team.

Then the colts winning a low scoring defensive battle agains the saints in the superbowl

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by bluetek

bitter much? Brady played an huge role in the Pats BIGGGGGGG win today!!!!!!!!!!!! The win today was a team effort, and tons of guys contributed (esp. ex-charger caldwell :clap:). Everyone just focusess in on Brady because hes the team leader.

oh and for you talon guy: Heres the bottom line after you get over all your stats.
1. WHO WON? PATRIOTS.
2. WHO LOST? CHARGERS (better luck next year).

It wasnt a team win. It was a team loss for the chargers.

Im not bitter, i just hate how the pats can win all of there playoff games with a game winning field goal. I know its football.
But you have to admit that if the chargers could capatalize on any of there turnovers and not screw up the game would be a lot different.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Marty Schottenheimer being the worst playoff coach in the history of the NFL didnt help the chargers either. He'll be out next year, and with Rivers, LT, Gates and Merriman, the chargers will be back next year.
Haha no doubt he has like 200 wins or something without winning a superbowl. LT was pretty pissed at the end though, he doesn;t seem to be an emotional guy like that, but I guess anyone would be pissed that they lost a shot at a ring.

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 10:49 PM

Haha no doubt he has like 200 wins or something without winning a superbowl. LT was pretty pissed at the end though, he doesn;t seem to be an emotional guy like that, but I guess anyone would be pissed that they lost a shot at a ring.

Yes and after he played an amazing game.

It wasnt a 4 td game, but the yards were there for him.